EDFL Division 1 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

They need the father son rule there's a few running around
Just a few running around these days that would qualify..
J young
Gray brothers
Jayden walker
Matt walker
J inzillo
N cAruso
F caruso
by default their old man played at moomba park who merged with fawkner
Could rattle off many more who went their whole junior career with either fawkner park/northern saints that left to go elsewhere and weren't really persuaded to stay...

Jamie Dunlop went alright too turbo

Cheers mate. Don't remember him from the junior days but yes I could imagine he would have been a fair junior player. Ripper guy and still attends a lot of Pacco games after helping out in previous years. And what's even better is he does it to help friends involved and to give some of his knowledge back.

Best I have seen as well, 60 possessions is a fair old day, probably 80 hitouts also.
Found out this morning that Big H is the uncle of Bloomfield. Maybe he taught him a thing or to about being a ruckman.
On the father son thing. I believe OP have 5-6 running around.
Pascu
Bloomfield
Hemmens
Cox
Peart x 2
Vernon
Maybe more

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just a few running around these days that would qualify..
J young
Gray brothers
Jayden walker
Matt walker
J inzillo
N cAruso
F caruso
by default their old man played at moomba park who merged with fawkner
Could rattle off many more who went their whole junior career with either fawkner park/northern saints that left to go elsewhere and weren't really persuaded to stay...

corigliano (VFL & strathmore)
bruno
Prestia (Suns)

Oak Park rooms full of Northern players after game with a number of youngsters and supporters. Well done blokes.

Read Bigfooty from time to time but never post. On this occasion I feel I should post a response.

WFC did secure Shannon by means of employment which was organised by a sponsor of the club. We also gave him match payments, a small sign on, and bailed him out on some money he owed his previous club Deer Park, (a significant amount)
The club has bent over backwards to accommodate this bloke and have done everything and more that was promised.
After 4 games he has decided to jump ship and play down the bush so he can once again get another sign on and big money for match payments, mind you and still be In the job that WFC provided for him.
Shannon was brought to the club to work with the junior players and have his experience rub off on them, so for that we are pleased he has moved on as this experience has highlighted that we as a club would not want Shannon's character or lack thereof rubbing off on our kids.
I actually feel more sorry for our coach who "DID" have a long term friendship with, but obviously Shannon rates $$ over loyalty and long term mates.
From a club perspective this is well and truly been put to bed, our club will learn from it and continue to try and bring in quality people and develop our juniors, rather than bring in selfish individuals with no integrity or morals.
This will only jell everyone closer and make us as a club stronger!

Read Bigfooty from time to time but never post. On this occasion I feel I should post a response.

WFC did secure Shannon by means of employment which was organised by a sponsor of the club. We also gave him match payments, a small sign on, and bailed him out on some money he owed his previous club Deer Park, (a significant amount)
The club has bent over backwards to accommodate this bloke and have done everything and more that was promised.
After 4 games he has decided to jump ship and play down the bush so he can once again get another sign on and big money for match payments, mind you and still be In the job that WFC provided for him.
Shannon was brought to the club to work with the junior players and have his experience rub off on them, so for that we are pleased he has moved on as this experience has highlighted that we as a club would not want Shannon's character or lack thereof rubbing off on our kids.
I actually feel more sorry for our coach who "DID" have a long term friendship with, but obviously Shannon rates $$ over loyalty and long term mates.
From a club perspective this is well and truly been put to bed, our club will learn from it and continue to try and bring in quality people and develop our juniors, rather than bring in selfish individuals with no integrity or morals.
Your club is a great club and u will still have a lot of success with out blokes like this and u will find it will bond your club a lot more good luck for the year

How much you's getting from Kangaroo Flat before releasing his clearance?

Grub.

What a disgrace. Sounds like your better off without him. Shame he's already cost you guys some $$ though.

Remove this Banner Ad

EDFL Division 1 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Back