EDFL Division 1 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

No that's BS turbo they did have a function last night and it is always difficult to stay at opposition club for an extended period of time
it is mandatory that all go in and have 1 that includes coach and comitee and being ladies day at HS it was well worth it

So stop talking crap
Spot on reply Billy

No that's BS turbo they did have a function last night and it is always difficult to stay at opposition club for an extended period of time
it is mandatory that all go in and have 1 that includes coach and comitee and being ladies day at HS it was well worth it

So stop talking crap

Hey Billy, I guess I'm old fashion but not sure you really know, do you!! Did you stay back or are you guessing.
Fact: I popped past at 5:20pm to have a beer with an old mate on my way home from watching a couple of games of footy. There wasn't 1 Tulla person in the rooms then and during the coaches speech to the supporters it was noted that not 1 Tulla person was in the rooms.
Yes totally understand some players might not hang around long but that was pretty ordinary. Must have been a takeaway beer if you reckon they go in for 1 beer. Usually there are other supporters or committee people that hang around, but pretty ordinary mate.
I can tell you when Oak Park played there a few weeks ago they all came into the social rooms and stayed for the speeches, as I went and watched that game.
I guess it's different at your club. Please don't tell me I'm talking BS as I was just bemused with seeing that. What's happened to the social aspect of footy and staying for the speeches. Some clubs present a 6 pack to the best opposition player but I guess if your not there it won't happen.
There was some comments from the crowd, but the response was HS will continue to go into Tulla's rooms on the return match and not be like that.

Say that's BS and I will let loose with my real feelings.

Hey Billy, I guess I'm old fashion but not sure you really know, do you!! Did you stay back or are you guessing.
Fact: I popped past at 5:20pm to have a beer with an old mate on my way home from watching a couple of games of footy. There wasn't 1 Tulla person in the rooms then and during the coaches speech to the supporters it was noted that not 1 Tulla person was in the rooms.
Yes totally understand some players might not hang around long but that was pretty ordinary. Must have been a takeaway beer if you reckon they go in for 1 beer. Usually there are other supporters or committee people that hang around, but pretty ordinary mate.
I can tell you when Oak Park played there a few weeks ago they all came into the social rooms and stayed for the speeches, as I went and watched that game.
I guess it's different at your club. Please don't tell me I'm talking BS as I was just bemused with seeing that. What's happened to the social aspect of footy and staying for the speeches. Some clubs present a 6 pack to the best opposition player but I guess if your not there it won't happen.
There was some comments from the crowd, but the response was HS will continue to go into Tulla's rooms on the return match and not be like that.

Say that's BS and I will let loose with my real feelings.
Did you read my comment I said they had a function
Stop stiring the pot with your rubbish

Did you read my comment I said they had a function
Stop stiring the pot with your rubbish
That's poor to use a function as an excuse. Sure you can stay till 6 and still make it too a function by 7-7.30. It's only a 10-15 minute drive from hillside to Tulla. The week before Oak Park had a function and most players stayed till that time at Tulla. I just think it's more the fact they sooked up about loosing. I give credit to NS yesterday I think every senior player was in the oak park rooms last night.

Given it happened twice and he was reported both times youd imagine a fair penalty will be handed down especially with cam taking no part in the game. I did not see the incident
Since 2014 in 5 games against Craigieburn the same player has been reported in 4 games.

Only thing that could stop him is so many contributors stealing votes from him. J cloke in particular and page. But correct if umps have any idea he is a standout this year

Is it a 2 horse race for the comp medal at this stage between Page and Young? Both are extremely good players and work very well together in the midfield

Is it a 2 horse race for the comp medal at this stage between Page and Young? Both are extremely good players and work very well together in the midfield
Jason Cloke been there best with Young. But yes a few others that will poll also which may hurt them and we know the umps dont always get it right.. True about Broadbent or did he just not play on the weekend?

100% should win it quite easily

Seen him play a few times. He is a great temperament, silky on his left foot, reads the play unbelievably well. Always looks in second gear, and still tears it up. I know a few people at my club would love him doing that back at Charles mutton where his father used to rule the roost amongst other brilliant players back in the day. Simple fact is they can't afford him. Good luck to him though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I didn't see him running around on Saturday for them.
Poor form if he has left at this stage of the year. Shagga is on this thread so perhaps he can provide his side of the story. I feel for the footy club and the people who put in with their time and $$$ week after week and year after year. Clubs recruit with the hope their teams can win plenty of games and have success as a club and that's what keeps them reinvesting. Always 2 sides to every story I guess

Poor form if he has left at this stage of the year. Shagga is on this thread so perhaps he can provide his side of the story. I feel for the footy club and the people who put in with their time and $$$ week after week and year after year. Clubs recruit with the hope their teams can win plenty of games and have success as a club and that's what keeps them reinvesting. Always 2 sides to every story I guess
Yeah , someone told me but they heard it 2nd hand so until it's confirmed? Apparently the WM coach organised a job for him and the club has bent over backwards for him, so I'd be surprised if it's true, he couldn't turn his back on them, no matter what the excuse!
C'mon Shagga , tell us it's not true

Rumour Shags has gone up bush to continue his footy. Not sure of the full story though.

Seen him play a few times. He is a great temperament, silky on his left foot, reads the play unbelievably well. Always looks in second gear, and still tears it up. I know a few people at my club would love him doing that back at Charles mutton where his father used to rule the roost amongst other brilliant players back in the day. Simple fact is they can't afford him. Good luck to him though.
Good old mutton reserve!! Grew up there! Watched and played a fair bit on that ground.... Just not the same as it used to be unfortunately!! I really hope Foles and co succeed in what they're trying to do down there...

Remove this Banner Ad

EDFL Division 1 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Back