EDFL Division 1 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Some massive games that will determine the 4 over the next few weeks. Hillside really need to belt NS this week as it looks as though % will determine 4th spot between them and oak park. WM/ tulla next week is huge for the double chance. Tulla win its theres. Lose an then WM/eagles last round will be interesting if WM need to win to keep 2nd spot, eagles will want to stay bruise free which will help them. Great for the comp though as its getting tight.

Does anyone give the Roys a chance against OP? Especially after their stellar performance last week against Cburn. They will take a bucket of confidence into this game.
IMO the 4 is now set unless OP completely capitulate which i very much doubt

With the season coming to an end and clubs start focusing a little on next year, often looking at premier or other clubs u18's for new recruits. Who are the best U18's to watch out for in the finals this year?

Give us all a spell Champ , the bloke has been playing 2nd Divison Local Footy for the past 5 years(and before any of you get on here, yes the NFL is EDFL B Grade standard).

A grade NFL is B grade EDFL standard..... One of the most dumbest comments I have ever read ever on this forum.
Maybe you should venture over the other side of plenty road and take a better look.
Also note which league is ranked higher! And who flogged who in the last inter league game....
Oh and I played in both leagues
Ship off...

Not sure if it's a regular thing but hillside had a spit on today

Up there with the moonee valley's chicken schnitzel rolls as the best food in the edfl
This has been spoken about before. Was it good Dud? The EDFL commentary boys reckon it's great... Has Turbo sampled it?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This has been spoken about before. Was it good Dud? The EDFL commentary boys reckon it's great... Has Turbo sampled it?

Turbo has sampled all food at every club. It's not going every week but yes it's very good. They just need to upgrade the dim sims and get Sth Melb ones for a snack at 3/4 time. Lol

Turbo has sampled all food at every club. It's not going every week but yes it's very good. They just need to upgrade the dim sims and get Sth Melb ones for a snack at 3/4 time. Lol
Lol do you have shares in Sth Melb dimmies Turbo? Can you or ReservesDud give us an overview of the HS v Nthn game scores look like a dominant performance by HS? Did anyone go to the OP v Roys game the scores reflect a cracker at JP Fawkner?

Lol do you have shares in Sth Melb dimmies Turbo? Can you or ReservesDud give us an overview of the HS v Nthn game scores look like a dominant performance by HS? Did anyone go to the OP v Roys game the scores reflect a cracker at JP Fawkner?
HS pretty dominant unfortunately in all three games...

Was Good to catch up with some former team mates

Really good crowd too

Cragieburn
Tullamarine
Westmeadows
Oak park

Premiers : Cragieburn

Comp medal Paige

The only thing saving oak park is Glenroy seem to have found some form would have to be given every chance to knock of hillside this week . If hillside win they play finals

Cragieburn
Tullamarine
Westmeadows
Oak park

Premiers : Cragieburn

Comp medal Paige

The only thing saving oak park is Glenroy seem to have found some form would have to be given every chance to knock of hillside this week . If hillside win they play finals
Glenroy will end Windsides year next week on their home track will be heavy and tough. Westy and Tulla will be hoping Glenroy win Windside could cause some heartache if they do sneek in

Glenroy will end Windsides year next week on their home track will be heavy and tough. Westy and Tulla will be hoping Glenroy win Windside could cause some heartache if they do sneek in
I tend to agree
Roy's hitting form when you want to if your in finals will beat hillside, wet shitty home ground will give them advantage

Cburn
Tulla
Westy
Oak

Cburn v tulla gf
Cburn to win
I think the medal could go to any number of cburn boys but am throwing up a smoky
Volpato from hillside, gets a lot of it and kicks at least a goal a game

Great couple rounds coming up and fingers crossed the weather starts to turn for the finals

I tend to agree
Roy's hitting form when you want to if your in finals will beat hillside, wet shitty home ground will give them advantage

Cburn
Tulla
Westy
Oak

Cburn v tulla gf
Cburn to win
I think the medal could go to any number of cburn boys but am throwing up a smoky
Volpato from hillside, gets a lot of it and kicks at least a goal a game

Great couple rounds coming up and fingers crossed the weather starts to turn for the finals

Abdullah from WM would be a chance, has had a great year and is a proven vote getter winning the medal a few years ago, Church and Broadbent would have taken some votes early but neither have played since round 6.

I think WM would prefer to play Hillside than OP. Beaten Hillside by 8 goals and lost by 2 points.
Have lost last 4 against OP even though this year only 2 points have separated them in both games.

Cburn to play in the GF, and I think anyone form 2-5 at the moment could make it to the GF.

Will the Clokes still be at Craigieburn next season if they win the flag? Have heard from a very reliable source they have been shopping themselves around to a few clubs in this comp and in the comp over on Plenty Rd.

Remove this Banner Ad

EDFL Division 1 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Back