EDFL Division 1 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Can we stop making up lies and posting them on here because of your dislike towards CB and the money we all know they are spending. This is all rubbish i assure you. The money will still be there regardless of the division they are in next year. Lets talk footy.....
Hillside v roys today is massive for that 4th spot! Glenroy will be hard to beat on that bog of a ground, will stop all the sharks run im tipping the roys to win and save oak park!
Tulla v WM game of the round will be a beauty. Tulla win and double chance is theres, ball is in there court. If not will need to rely on nexts weeks game WM v CB. Tulla by 10
Eagles by 60+ CB will want to pick up some form before finals after injuries and a long season has caught up with them a bit. Get back anywhere near there best before finals and they are still clearly the team to beat.
Hadfield to beat NS in a heated game. Plenty of pride on the line for both teams and this will be a better game than we would expect. Haddy by 6.
Hi bissa I agree with u on let's got with football do u no what cb spend a year. I do and it is well under $$ 200k as stated from Turbo

Hi bissa I agree with u on let's got with football do u no what cb spend a year. I do and it is well under $$ 200k as stated from Turbo

Hey mate, who cares what they spend if they have the funds good for them. I only answered a question from someone asking.

I popped over to Glenroy to watch the last half as it seemed to be a close game. Good crowd and plenty of supporters from Hillside. Probably 50/50 crowd.
Umpires all females and wearing pink. Also a pink footy was used. The umpiring was very good and the girls did a great job. Didn't see many players complaining and no 50mt penalties paid in the last half.

It was a reasonable game but Hillside had a bit to much leg speed & class for a gallant Glenroy. HS played an attacking style of footy compared to Glenroy who play a more slower tempo game.

3rd quarter seen a fight between a couple of players off the ball on the wing, clubroom side. Big Dulic decided to let a few go and then wound one up from the clouds. Didn't connect well I think, otherwise he would have been in big trouble. However there was a delay before they started the 4th quarter as he was marched over to the timekeepers by the umpire and given a yellow card. Maybe reported by the boundary umpire at the break but not sure. Could be in some trouble as his been reported/suspended already this year. He seems to play fair and plays the ball around the ground, but seems to lose his cool every so often.
When Glenroy had 17 players Hillside should have scored more goals. I actually couldn't see where the spare HS player was??

Glenroy's #3 Delbusso seems like a very good classy player. Moves well and only a young player. Would like to see how he would go in premier!! #16 Gilliland tried hard in the ruck but really needs some help. Not overly big but gives his all.

For Hillside, Good to see big S.Ball back and playing well. Played a really good game and moved like a smaller player at times. Volpato was good around the ground and J.Micallef was pretty dominant with his strength and long kicking..

But think winning by 35 points and only being 5% in front of Oak Park won't be enough to see them play finals. But funny things have happened I guess. Not sure on the maths and what Oak Park need to win by but you would think Oak Park should beat Taylors Lakes pretty easy and by 60+ Points.

Hey mate, who cares what they spend if they have the funds good for them. I only answered a question from someone asking.

I popped over to Glenroy to watch the last half as it seemed to be a close game. Good crowd and plenty of supporters from Hillside. Probably 50/50 crowd.
Umpires all females and wearing pink. Also a pink footy was used. The umpiring was very good and the girls did a great job. Didn't see many players complaining and no 50mt penalties paid in the last half.

It was a reasonable game but Hillside had a bit to much leg speed & class for a gallant Glenroy. HS played an attacking style of footy compared to Glenroy who play a more slower tempo game.

3rd quarter seen a fight between a couple of players off the ball on the wing, clubroom side. Big Dulic decided to let a few go and then wound one up from the clouds. Didn't connect well I think, otherwise he would have been in big trouble. However there was a delay before they started the 4th quarter as he was marched over to the timekeepers by the umpire and given a yellow card. Maybe reported by the boundary umpire at the break but not sure. Could be in some trouble as his been reported/suspended already this year. He seems to play fair and plays the ball around the ground, but seems to lose his cool every so often.
When Glenroy had 17 players Hillside should have scored more goals. I actually couldn't see where the spare HS player was??

Glenroy's #3 Delbusso seems like a very good classy player. Moves well and only a young player. Would like to see how he would go in premier!! #16 Gilliland tried hard in the ruck but really needs some help. Not overly big but gives his all.

For Hillside, Good to see big S.Ball back and playing well. Played a really good game and moved like a smaller player at times. Volpato was good around the ground and J.Micallef was pretty dominant with his strength and long kicking..

But think winning by 35 points and only being 5% in front of Oak Park won't be enough to see them play finals. But funny things have happened I guess. Not sure on the maths and what Oak Park need to win by but you would think Oak Park should beat Taylors Lakes pretty easy and by 60+ Points.
Turbo reason you couldn't find a loose player is Hillside had a player sent off at the same stage so it was 17 v 17 .
Equation is Oak Park need to win by about 10

Turbo reason you couldn't find a loose player is Hillside had a player sent off at the same stage so it was 17 v 17 .
Equation is Oak Park need to win by about 10

Oh didn't see that as I was near the rooms and watching the Glenroy player coming off. Makes sense now.
Any official reports you know off??

Oak Park should win by 10goals if it's a decent day. What do you think??

Oh didn't see that as I was near the rooms and watching the Glenroy player coming off. Makes sense now.
Any official reports you know off??

Oak Park should win by 10goals if it's a decent day. What do you think??
Yes Dulic and Hillside player reported, by goal umpire I believe , happened half way through the third quarter and both were sent off at start of the last .
Taylors Lakes if they have a decent side on the park can certainly compete with Oak Park IMO. So game on .

Watched CB v TL today. CB reserves just got up but had a lot of injuries & no bench. Not a good time going into finals. Noticed Kite was back playing after being away looking a bit slimmer. Also noticed Young was doing the running with the plaster off his hand. Does this mean he's a step closer to coming back for finals? If so & the boys can keep injury free, CB should go into finals at full strength.
By the way, TL ground was in shocking conditions for football!!

Do us all a favour turbo. Stay at your loved 9th club Pacco or is it Keilor park or maybe hillside and put something in to one of them by helping you parasite , instead of getting a third of the story wrong a quarter of the time.
as quoted by you didn't connect Not guilty, you fwit

Don't think I got much wrong if you were in fact at the ground. I'm guessing you weren't but still comment. Maybe the 50/50 crowd but I was being nice to Glenroy as it was probably more 40/60 Hillside way..
What didn't you like in my post???

The problem with most people like you is you don't appreciate honest assessment on games but prefer to just sit back and criticise other people..

I notice you didn't like my post a few weeks back on the premier thread. Now read what happened in today's game Keilor v Douttas. Now if true that's a low act that deserves to be punished..
Now who's a fwit??

having to win by 10 goals to get into a final would be some sort of effort I personally can't see it happening an think hillside are safe but in saying that I think every other team in the 4 would be happy with that as oak park can really test sides an match up well against the likes of cburn an Tullamarine. it's been a good year by hillside if they do play In a final but I can't see them going any further then the first week.

having to win by 10 goals to get into a final would be some sort of effort I personally can't see it happening an think hillside are safe but in saying that I think every other team in the 4 would be happy with that as oak park can really test sides an match up well against the likes of cburn an Tullamarine. it's been a good year by hillside if they do play In a final but I can't see them going any further then the first week.
Strange comment bolt as OP haven't really threatened CB or TM

Strange comment bolt as OP haven't really threatened CB or TM

loosing to Tullamarine by 9 points 3 weeks ago an having 3 more scoring shots . would have to say they are there abouts . loosing to cburn by 35 the first time and being level with them the second time 3qtrs in suggest they can be dangerous. I don't think any other team besides cburns losses have got with in 10 goals hillside first up but were disposed of second up .

Good to see craigieburn fresh and playing well post the bye. Will be interesting to see if the two under 16 kids get a game come finals you can tell they dont often train with the seniors as were out of position at kick outs etc.

Umpiring wasnt great for both teams it appears as though defenders can completely pin one arm of cam cloke during marking contests without repercussions.
I only caught first half deciding to catch the second half of westy tulla.

Good standard of footy and could not believe how good westys deck is this time of year. Tullas around the ground marking was impressive they appeared much taller than anyside ive seen this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dulic only throw punches when he knows they gonna get beat

All the pressure is on OP this Saturday, last home and away game, home ground big crowd n everything to play for. Surely now people think hillside have done enough to hold 4th.
If OP can get over the line it will be a great effort.
Every goal will count as the predictor says if OP win 100-40 it's not enough but 106-40 will see them into finals.

Sure to b a good game to watch, I'll be there riding every goal.
Never thought if say this but. GO LAKES

All the pressure is on OP this Saturday, last home and away game, home ground big crowd n everything to play for. Surely now people think hillside have done enough to hold 4th.
If OP can get over the line it will be a great effort.
Every goal will count as the predictor says if OP win 100-40 it's not enough but 106-40 will see them into finals.

Sure to b a good game to watch, I'll be there riding every goal.
Never thought if say this but. GO LAKES
Good Luck Big Sticks but OP will win with a leg in the air 70 plus i reckon

Watched CB v TL today. CB reserves just got up but had a lot of injuries & no bench. Not a good time going into finals. Noticed Kite was back playing after being away looking a bit slimmer. Also noticed Young was doing the running with the plaster off his hand. Does this mean he's a step closer to coming back for finals? If so & the boys can keep injury free, CB should go into finals at full strength.

Kite didn't look out of touch even after spending a few weeks away and yes looking very trim!!
CB's midfield were unbelievable on the weekend made it look way too easy Davies Bongetti and Heenan were very damaging.

Was good to see the plaster off Youngs hand will be a massive inclusion for CB come finals time that left foot and the classy player he is along side the rest of the mids is goin to be a formidable force for any side to control.

From what I saw on the weekend Taylors Lakes ground is in dangerous condition and thankfully no one will play there for the remaining year. A number of players from both sides in all 3 games avoided injury due to the surface and some weren't so lucky. The ground held water in 3-4 areas whilst the remainder of ground was very dry, saw a lot of people pull up and slip straight onto their backs, and the synthetic cricket pitch is covered in about a foot of non compacted sand... hello ankles

But anyway one more week until finals :):):)

I've been to a lot of grounds this year and tullas facilities equal best with any in the comp grounds perfect,home and away rooms are spot on and the canteen is a cracker edfl should be using it for jnr grand finals and div2 finals

Caught the Saints boys singing the song with absolute gusto on fb today. Great stuff and hopefully the start of a turn around which will have them back in div 1 in 2018 unless the EDFL finally even up that division next year.

Remove this Banner Ad

EDFL Division 1 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Back