EDFL Division 1 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

I to have heard there's a group of past players siblings who are weighing up the option of going to NS,young hasn't signed anywhere yet and I'd imagine if he goes they all go

Fair enough sounds promising

I've actually brought up to committee members that the club needs to call up every former player and have at least one conversation about getting them back whether they be top line 1's players or guys that would battle for a consistent 2's game

We've lost way too many guys to other clubs of late

Facts are there is a certain person at CB calling all the shots and making some terrible decisions. Yes Bugden should have been resigned months ago but this person decided that no only if he wins a grand final which in turn pushed Bugden away which sent the club on a downward spiral, including the players who all liked Bugden ever since. No one down there has attempted to sign back up the current players it is truely a shambles. There will be those who jump on here and say the players are running scared of premier footy but can assure you that is not the case at all, this is not there fault and anyone who is involved down there will know this is true. Club is now in an extremely bad spot. Just how bad we will find out over the coming weeks and months i would say.

Last edited by a moderator:
Facts are there is a certain person at CB calling all the shots and making some terrible decisions. Yes Bugden should have been resigned months ago but this person decided that no only if he wins a grand final which in turn pushed Bugden away which sent the club on a downward spiral, including the players who all liked Bugden ever since. No one down there has attempted to sign back up the current players it is truely a shambles. There will be those who jump on here and say the players are running scared of premier footy but can assure you that is not the case at all, this is not there fault and anyone who is involved down there will know this is true. Club is now in an extremely bad spot. Just how bad we will find out over the coming weeks and months i would say.
Metting tomorrow night with players and president only.

Hey Collywobbles, I'm hearing the boys at Jacana don't want to let it all out at once. But it's over the line mate. You seem to refute all my mail. Budgen, Cloke, Young etc. I told you guys ages ago.. So far my mail as been accurate so hope you give me some acknowledgement!! Lol

As for someone on here mentioning a figure of 1200. Cmon that's a guess and not correct, but he is playing for less money than his previous 2 years. So I'm not sure his driven by the $$ but maybe I agree it's to play with mates and get a struggling club up the ladder.

Hey turbs
Don't refute all of your comments as some are 100% correct but I'm sorry on this one you are absolutely wrong I'm sorry to tell you there ol chap lol
I know 2000% that he has not signed they've had a meeting and that's all, he's weighing up his options atm
And I have heard myself that ressies dud my friend your right on the $$$
Cam is taking a pretty chunky pay cut and wants to play with his mates and help jacana try and win a flag or 2 as he's signed for 2 years

Hey turbs
Don't refute all of your comments as some are 100% correct but I'm sorry on this one you are absolutely wrong I'm sorry to tell you there ol chap lol
I know 2000% that he has not signed they've had a meeting and that's all, he's weighing up his options atm
And I have heard myself that ressies dud my friend your right on the $$$
Cam is taking a pretty chunky pay cut and wants to play with his mates and help jacana try and win a flag or 2 as he's signed for 2 years
image.png
There you go turbo

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    45 KB · Views: 10

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've actually brought up to committee members that the club needs to call up every former player and have at least one conversation about getting them back whether they be top line 1's players or guys that would battle for a consistent 2's game

We've lost way too many guys to other clubs of late
Few other players that would fit back in nicely at there home club... the likes of Rocky Ferraro, his bro Charles, Tamer, Billy and a few more hard bodied mids, add big Moody and his Cuz Mo!
Could do some serious damage.

Few other players that would fit back in nicely at there home club... the likes of Rocky Ferraro, his bro Charles, Tamer, Billy and a few more hard bodied mids, add big Moody and his Cuz Mo!
J.young brother Jaymi young Colin ribbons his brother Luke Roach the gray brothers as well throw in the Caruso brothers as well..... What a team that would be

I'm reasonably close with rocky and Charles and had a chat with them about trying to get them back

Rocky lives in point cook... Hillside a bit closer than Fawkner and due to injuries feels he owes something to hillside due to not being able to play consistently.... Great blokes the ferraros

Tamer and billy on big money at westy and pretty happy there so no real chance

But billy allouche was one of the genuinely nicest kids you'll ever meet... So humble

J.young brother Jaymi young Colin ribbons his brother Luke Roach the gray brothers as well throw in the Caruso brothers as well..... What a team that would be
Dennis Bicer would slot in nicely also in this Div...
but due to his Media commitments with Western Bulldogs and thier recent form he will be a very busy man next year.... a few Cameo's won't hurt though!

One of the few who is telling the true facts instead of dribbling shit

the gray brothers as well

Everytime I play against Daniel gray or run into him I encourage him to come back

Everytime I've brought it up with him he's been pretty happy at Hadfield though

Although next year will test them will be a very hard year at haddy

Also hearing Matty Gray is a possibility of playing at rox park next year

Tamer and billy on big money at westy and pretty happy there so no real chance

But billy allouche was one of the genuinely nicest kids you'll ever meet... So humble
Billy is very humble yes, as to is Tamer..
Watched a bit of westy this year, I can honestly say from what I have seen was that the best footy I have seen billy play was at NS..

Off topic; Zac Saad from Northerns Div 1 Premiership team a few years back is now knocking on the door of afl, playing up in Queensland and doing quite well.. I hope he gets a Guernsey next year. One of the most skillfull and crafty small forwards I have seen in edfl and highly under rated:thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

EDFL Division 1 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Back