EDFL Division 1 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes foss just a little,
must admit I didn't no there where 2 of them,or that they where in the running to win
2 brothers winning does make for a good yarn
Well done to them
It's definitely a very unique situation...

I must say Looking across the whole divisions votes, to me there were some surprising numbers. Blokes who i thought would poll well hardly troubled the vote card.

I know that mate, Just abit of banter, turbo was adamant young to jacana was signed three weeks ago.
He assured us Young was gone and Kite wont play premier. Both very much false. Losing your touch old turbo. Majority of list will resign this week which is great for the club, Clokes gone is a shame but club has the funds to recruit some good replacements.

He assured us Young was gone and Kite wont play premier. Both very much false. Losing your touch old turbo. Majority of list will resign this week which is great for the club, Clokes gone is a shame but club has the funds to recruit some good replacements.

Jesse Davies apart of that majority bissa3? Story getting around he's heading to Broadford . Would be a big lose if that was true. Leg speed in premier is needed .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stay tuned for chompers reply should be a ripper most of his predictions are like show bags but I'm sure he will justify them,but whatever you do dont post any rumors you've heard as he will just hammer you

Any comment BIG TURBO
I know that mate, Just abit of banter, turbo was adamant young to jacana was signed three weeks ago.

Now only 1 person calls me by this name. Umm.

Hey Foss & Bissa, if I wasn't on here who would you talk to, debate, argue and have a joke with. I must admit you CB boys love big footy. Not sure how you will cope with premier big footy but hey good luck. As I said to Willo im not going to venture up to CB this year unless I can get a place to park my car as last time i found it on bricks with no wheels. I guess now we have Uber so I might can a lift up. Lol

Stay tuned for chompers reply should be a ripper most of his predictions are like show bags but I'm sure he will justify them,but whatever you do dont post any rumors you've heard as he will just hammer you

Billy, I've just spent 2hrs going through all your posts and I cast find 1 post your given us with breaking news or anything of value. Bit disappointing really..I would offer to buy you a beer but you guys don't come into opposition rooms unless you win by 10+ goals. Don't like that culture. Bring back Hartigan as coach.The guy was a legend at Tulla and the best thing to come out of there. Haha.. Only kidding, I actually don't mind Tulla just think "some" clubs around that area need to get together and create a super team to have any chance of moving forward and surviving past 5-10 years. Many hands make light work. Yes still run a junior club but 1 combined senior club with 3 teams.

Now only 1 person calls me by this name. Umm.

Hey Foss & Bissa, if I wasn't on here who would you talk to, debate, argue and have a joke with. I must admit you CB boys love big footy. Not sure how you will cope with premier big footy but hey good luck. As I said to Willo im not going to venture up to CB this year unless I can get a place to park my car as last time i found it on bricks with no wheels. I guess now we have Uber so I might can a lift up. Lol

Billy, I've just spent 2hrs going through all your posts and I cast find 1 post your given us with breaking news or anything of value. Bit disappointing really..I would offer to buy you a beer but you guys don't come into opposition rooms unless you win by 10+ goals. Don't like that culture. Bring back Hartigan as coach.The guy was a legend at Tulla and the best thing to come out of there. Haha.. Only kidding, I actually don't mind Tulla just think "some" clubs around that area need to get together and create a super team to have any chance of moving forward and surviving past 5-10 years. Many hands make light work. Yes still run a junior club but 1 combined senior club with 3 teams.
Don't worry about tulla from what I've heard it's all systems go
2 hours going through my post,I'm flattered but seriously you need rehab

easy to say now mate.. wouldve been nice for you to post it 2-3 weeks ago.
no good telling everyone how long youve known it for when everyone knows its going to happen aswell..

Hey Chicken, I'm not sure they are telling us the truth. Let's wait and see mate as I stick by my mail.

Think the CB posters are trying to build some momentum through big footy but it's still early. Let's wait till pre season as I'm hearing things are still not good there.

CB couldn't land who they were after so offered the job back to Budgen. Budgen was hoping to go elsewhere but that fell through, so he didn't have a job at that point, so can't imagine it's a good feeling. Hope they can regroup, but gee it's not an ideal situation heading into premier league.

Don't worry about tulla from what I've heard it's all systems go
2 hours going through my post,I'm flattered but seriously you need rehab
Will Tulla have juniors next year. My mail is they might have a 17's team along with their 15's and maybe 11's. how will you go replacing 5-6 1 point players next year. Minimum u can bring in is 3. So that's a big jump in points from 5 points to 15. Can they stay competitive with this

Hey Chicken, I'm not sure they are telling us the truth. Let's wait and see mate as I stick by my mail.

Think the CB posters are trying to build some momentum through big footy but it's still early. Let's wait till pre season as I'm hearing things are still not good there.

CB couldn't land who they were after so offered the job back to Budgen. Budgen was hoping to go elsewhere but that fell through, so he didn't have a job at that point, so can't imagine it's a good feeling. Hope they can regroup, but gee it's not an ideal situation heading into premier league.

I'm not from cburn turbo I can assure you that. 100%

sorry turbo, think they're right here. can tell you that that is not the case in regards with resigning the coach, and the fallout was mainly between coach and president. And to your comments saying that CB couldnt land who they were after, they actually werent 'after' anyone.. that was half of the problem

Will Tulla have juniors next year. My mail is they might have a 17's team along with their 15's and maybe 11's. how will you go replacing 5-6 1 point players next year. Minimum u can bring in is 3. So that's a big jump in points from 5 points to 15. Can they stay competitive with this
Replace 5-6 1 pointers?

Remove this Banner Ad

EDFL Division 1 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Back