EDFL Division 1 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Whispers already floating around with a jacana v Craigieburn practice game next year in the mix!! Thoughts??

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
If they played tomorrow based on who has committed to both sides it would be a close match. Would Jacana beat CB??
Why on earth would a premier div side play jacana. Just because cloke and 3 craigieburn twos players went there?
And turbo please i hope you are joking.

Why on earth would a premier div side play jacana. Just because cloke and 3 craigieburn twos players went there?
spot on lol.. Jacana finished 2nd last in C-grade, and have gotten one big name recruit (cam cloke)
it wouldnt surprise me if they dont win the premiership in c-grade next year.
Craigieburn won the flag in div 1 this year, and are in premier next year. comeon turbo even you are better than making outrageous calls like that

spot on lol.. Jacana finished 2nd last in C-grade, and have gotten one big name recruit (cam cloke)
it wouldnt surprise me if they dont win the premiership in c-grade next year.
Craigieburn won the flag in div 1 this year, and are in premier next year. comeon turbo even you are better than making outrageous calls like that

Cmon boys just joking. I was meaning if they played now and the Clokes, Page, Young weren't playing, but CB would still win. Totally agree with Bissa surely CB wouldn't play a practice match against Jacana unless it's there reserves against Jacana with a few senior players thrown in for a run.

I think theirs a few boys down at CB 2's who if they put in a huge pre season and get in pretty good shape they could have a crack at playing ones in premier. Not saying they could make a massive impact but could do a decent job.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So anyone hearing of any players movements that doesn't involve craigieburn or jacana. How will airport west go coming down? How will east Keilor go coming up?

Given a half strength craigieburn smashed hillside I would have thought so unless jacana have hillsides measure?

Wow so much anger in that response. You been on the cans early. I guess CB did base a lot of there game on the Cloke boys who were really exceptional in div1 for CB, so currently without them they would lose a lot of scoring points.

Remove this Banner Ad

EDFL Division 1 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Back