EDFL Division 1 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

sorry turbo, think they're right here. can tell you that that is not the case in regards with resigning the coach, and the fallout was mainly between coach and president. And to your comments saying that CB couldnt land who they were after, they actually werent 'after' anyone.. that was half of the problem

A few calls were made to Whitnall to see his intentions but he wasn't committing. Think this might have been the issue as they were hoping to get him over with some younger recruits and big Fev as co coach. Fev then signed at another league. But he was undecided and then said no thanks. Pretty sure he has a good relationship with the president. Anyway that was my mail boys.. Would have been great publicity for CB..

A few calls were made to Whitnall to see his intentions but he wasn't committing. Think this might have been the issue as they were hoping to get him over with some younger recruits and big Fev as co coach. Fev then signed at another league. But he was undecided and then said no thanks. Pretty sure he has a good relationship with the president. Anyway that was my mail boys.. Would have been great publicity for CB..
Sorry turbo, this mail is untrue. Whitnall was not contacted by the club (which was being run solely by the club). The plan was for Jason Cloke to coach, but that fell through, leaving the club with 0 options.

easy to say now mate.. wouldve been nice for you to post it 2-3 weeks ago.
no good telling everyone how long youve known it for when everyone knows its going to happen aswell..

Yeah it wasn't my place to tell everyone on here who he was signing for mate as I know him personally
He still hasn't put pen to paper there just yet either but most likely by the end of the week

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Hey Chicken, I'm not sure they are telling us the truth. Let's wait and see mate as I stick by my mail.

Think the CB posters are trying to build some momentum through big footy but it's still early. Let's wait till pre season as I'm hearing things are still not good there.

CB couldn't land who they were after so offered the job back to Budgen. Budgen was hoping to go elsewhere but that fell through, so he didn't have a job at that point, so can't imagine it's a good feeling. Hope they can regroup, but gee it's not an ideal situation heading into premier league.
Turbo stop dribbling rubbish again

Glenroy chasing many many players one name thrown up is big fringe senior player Jayden walker from Greenvale cousin of bnf winner Matt walker Dunno if the forward line wil be big enough for his massive guns.

Sorry turbo, this mail is untrue. Whitnall was not contacted by the club (which was being run solely by the club). The plan was for Jason Cloke to coach, but that fell through, leaving the club with 0 options.
Yep thats what i was hearing gf day not sure why it fell through. Nevertheless bugden deserves the gig fantastic to see many players recommit this week

That wasn't the case at all turbo the president who is no longer there might have been looking for a new coach but if a new coach was appointed I think you would find he wouldn't have any one to coach as all the players were out . They wanted Bugden to coach them next year and went to the board with that theory and the president had to go . luckly Bugden hadn't taken a job anywhere else and now gets shot with the big boys with a list his built from pretty much rock bottom. Some big signings to come out in the next week As some would say watch this space ....

That wasn't the case at all turbo the president who is no longer there might have been looking for a new coach but if a new coach was appointed I think you would find he wouldn't have any one to coach as all the players were out . They wanted Bugden to coach them next year and went to the board with that theory and the president had to go . luckly Bugden hadn't taken a job anywhere else and now gets shot with the big boys with a list his built from pretty much rock bottom. Some big signings to come out in the next week As some would say watch this space ....

Hey mate, I didn't say the president signed a new coach but he was making some calls as he should do if his doing his job for the club. I'm not sure players would have walked if a new coach was appointed as it was more they didn't have anyone appointed and they lost some assistants ( which can be replaced) but the football manager also left and that's a very important role. Anyway we move on and wait to see what happens next I guess.

Just heard Hillside have picked up 2 very handy recruits. Can't disclose names as yet but they will be very handy players to compliment the young group. You heard it first..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will need to keep building the list as the two clokes will be hard to replace ... Forward/Rucks are the hardest to come by...

Ha ha Billy you and Turbs make me laugh. You two should go on tour. Not sure who is the protagonist or antagonist but it is entertaining.

Hey Silver, yeah Billy's alright he just doesn't stick around for a beer when his side loses. Think he stands under a tree at the footy as well and doesn't mingle in. Lol

My point being these 2 recruits should go well knowing the surrounds!!

Billy has any player of note committed to Tulla as yet? None as yet is what I'm hearing. They might pick up the leftovers..

Hey Silver, yeah Billy's alright he just doesn't stick around for a beer when his side loses. Think he stands under a tree at the footy as well and doesn't mingle in. Lol

My point being these 2 recruits should go well knowing the surrounds!!

Billy has any player of note committed to Tulla as yet? None as yet is what I'm hearing. They might pick up the leftovers..
Happy to fly under the radar as per usual turbo

Remove this Banner Ad

EDFL Division 1 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Back