EDFL Division 1 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

for example jordan sinclair and peter maglogianis are U18's from hillside playing regular senior footy, anyone shed any light on other teams?

for example jordan sinclair and peter maglogianis are U18's from hillside playing regular senior footy, anyone shed any light on other teams?
For Craigieburn current u18's Reichelt has played most games this year. Tabacco and Zwagerman have been playing recently as injuries mount. Have many 19-20 yr olds playing from the u18's premiership side of a couple years back. Perrone, Micaleff, Langbourne, Laffan.

Westmeadows have had Hollow and Wight (both only 16) play seniors along with Davis and Evans has played every game. Campbell and Heathcote both 18s from last year have just about played every game

Mate, you cannot seriously claim Jordan Sinclair as a Hillside U/18's player. Played all his junior footy at Melton South, and was recruited to Hillside based on $, not to play U/18's.

Mate, you cannot seriously claim Jordan Sinclair as a Hillside U/18's player. Played all his junior footy at Melton South, and was recruited to Hillside based on $, not to play U/18's.
you are correct , Jordie was recruited to play senior football, is still eligible to play at 18's level though , that was what he meant .
Hillside have plenty of home grown 18 and 19 year olds as well though who have played seniors this year ,
Rayner , McNaughton ,Burns , Papazoglou as well as Maglogiannis all under 18,s and Coletta, Careless, Volpato , Murdoch , Bertollo, some of the 19 yo to play seniors this year .
It's great to see most div 1 clubs playing there youth .

Settle down mate was just a question no need to come out guns blazing making assumptions
He came to hillside to play with his mates.

Interesting timing this topic Eagles have named tye browning tomorrow for his first senior game. He is only young 16 i think will be playing afl in 2 years
The kid is a gun Willow good luck to him and well done CB playing him. He will feel safe with the Clokes around him. Would be great to see the EDFL kids get drafted from any team the more kids that get drafted from the EDFL is further proof that we produce good talent hope you get a heap of it kid

Interesting timing this topic Eagles have named tye browning tomorrow for his first senior game. He is only young 16 i think will be playing afl in 2 years

The kid is a gun Willow good luck to him and well done CB playing him. He will feel safe with the Clokes around him. Would be great to see the EDFL kids get drafted from any team the more kids that get drafted from the EDFL is further proof that we produce good talent hope you get a heap of it kid

Along with Cam Rayner probably the two best kids I've seen since Touk Miller.

Along with Cam Rayner probably the two best kids I've seen since Touk Miller.
Have to disagree mel browning too small and not even in Raynors leauge Vendramini more skillful hes the one to look out for

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have to disagree mel browning too small and not even in Raynors leauge Vendramini more skillful hes the one to look out for

Great to see Aaron get a start too, heyyeah. Two A grade quality footy players IMO.

I see Ryan Lofaro is back playing at Northern. Has he been injured?

Last edited:
Great to see Aaron get a start too, heyyeah. Two A grade quality footy players IMO.

I see Ryan Lofaro is back playing at Northern. Has he been injured?

Lofaro is coming back from an ACL. 1st game last week. Popular kid around his teammates.

As for Saints kids, bruno, capanaro, kyrizys, all u18 kids, most have played all senior games this year, with a couple of these kids playing 2 games each Saturday, although kids been given a spell tomorrow for senior duties. Another 18 gets his chance tomorrow Hafda.
Those 3 kids mentioned each played around 8 Senior Premier league games last year.

Lofaro is coming back from an ACL. 1st game last week. Popular kid around his teammates.

As for Saints kids, bruno, capanaro, kyrizys, all u18 kids, most have played all senior games this year, with a couple of these kids playing 2 games each Saturday, although kids been given a spell tomorrow for senior duties. Another 18 gets his chance tomorrow Hafda.
Those 3 kids mentioned each played around 8 Senior Premier league games last year.

And possibly even more important than their ability is that they are All very nice young kids too

Ben Caluzzi or Jack Bytel not in they're league Mel?

Haven't seen Jack play mate, but Ben's very good too. Would still pick both ahead of him, but he'd (Ben) make any All Star type side I'd pick.

Best junior I've seen in the edfl was David caccamo absolutely dominant

Few years back now

He gets a mention around the local forums but don't remember him.

Please, many of your posts are about you and your negativity than adding to a discussion in a meaningful way:rolleyes:

Yep. Not sure what continually bagging the club will do to help.

Always thought Tulla were top 2 material and surely the win over OP confirms that.

Remove this Banner Ad

EDFL Division 1 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Back