EDFL Division 1 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Add Young and Kite as well. 3 real guns you cant replace. Know shaggs Bennett and benny fynch were missing last week too. 2 key backs. Id say tulla will really fancy there chances. Be an interesting game.

Cheers Bissa. Surely with these players out Tulla will fancy themselves and could go in favorites! Still select CB by over 60pts unless the ground is really bad.

Tulla have been hammered bye injury
Lost 3 by half time against TL
not sure how anyone with half a brain could say they may start favs.CB could rest another 4 and still beat anyone,tulla WM,OP are playing for 2nd

Tulla have been hammered bye injury
Lost 3 by half time against TL
not sure how anyone with half a brain could say they may start favs.CB could rest another 4 and still beat anyone,tulla WM,OP are playing for 2nd

To many excuses Billy. Is your club any bloody good. You spend enough $$ so stand up and show some fight. CB are probably fielding their worst side for the year so have a crack. Are Tulla any good or just front running sheepdogs?

it could b a closer game than people think with cburn having so many out, but they should still win by 6 goals plus.
I think the real interesting thing will be who misses finals ?

Tula
OP
Hillside
West meadows

To many excuses Billy. Is your club any bloody good. You spend enough $$ so stand up and show some fight. CB are probably fielding their worst side for the year so have a crack. Are Tulla any good or just front running sheepdogs?

Injuries or no injuries there are no sides that will seriously challenge CB. Calling Tulla front running sheepdogs it a bit harsh. The way I see it, with the exception of CB the comp is quite even with WM, HS, OP and Tulla all able to beat each other on any given day. I would expect that these four sides are all in the same spend bracket with CB miles in front. Unfortunately in this comp he who spends the most wins !

So let me understand you properly you muppet
Your saying that CB are a chance to be beaten because of injury and suspension
But when I reply that CB won't lose because OF TM injury list you carry on that I'm making excuses, get a grip.
Didn't you say you was done with div1

it could b a closer game than people think with cburn having so many out, but they should still win by 6 goals plus.
I think the real interesting thing will be who misses finals ?

Tula
OP
Hillside
West meadows
This week will go a long way to deciding, oak park for me are clearly 2nd best side in it and will play finals. If tulla can manage an upset against undermanned eagle's then they give themselves the best chance of being there in sept.

HS 12
Op 60
TL 35
CB 50

This week will go a long way to deciding, oak park for me are clearly 2nd best side in it and will play finals. If tulla can manage an upset against undermanned eagle's then they give themselves the best chance of being there in sept.

HS 12
Op 60
TL 35
CB 50

Willo, Hillside beat Oak Park pretty convincingly last week at Oak Park. The issue Oak Park has is they need to find a ruckman to cover the ground. Bloomfield is dangerous, but needs to play purely at FF. Howard and Clare are very good players. Think they had a couple out though.

Hillside are up & about at the moment and had to much pace for Oak Park.

You need to be consistent as you are all over the place.

Go and ask Cloke boys what they thought of the Hillside players. I know what they will tell you.. Now go away.,

Go the Turbo...lol.. you got a soft spot for Hillside have you pal?!!

Who do you support in the EDFL other than Paco! (Prem div) Lol...and Keilor Park(Div 2)..?

Seems like you love local footy which is great, but you are all over the place chief..lol.. So which one Ol' Turbs?;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Come back then and help the club mate.... Need good people on board to help restore the club

The great people we have behind the scenes are stretched too thin when good people get on board great things can happen

It's hard mate because it isn't just about me. I did talk earlier in the year to a committee person about coming back and being part of the juniors again but decided against it due to work and time constraints. I may just have to have another think about that.

Willo, Hillside beat Oak Park pretty convincingly last week at Oak Park. The issue Oak Park has is they need to find a ruckman to cover the ground. Bloomfield is dangerous, but needs to play purely at FF. Howard and Clare are very good players. Think they had a couple out though.

Hillside are up & about at the moment and had to much pace for Oak Park.
Thats true turbo but essendon also beat melbourne this year.
Hillside are there abouts i rate oak park as second best purely on times ive seen them play craigieburn.

Looking at Craigieburn's side Tulla a chance, although it would help if they posted their team on the website, but they'll need to be at their best.

Eagles by 18
Taylors by 34, go Saints!!
Hillside by 16
Oak Park by 42
Spot on eagles side is weaker than last year with gaps all over the ground no fynch bennet kite in defence no young in midfield and cloke out obviously hurts up forward.

Spot on eagles side is weaker than last year with gaps all over the ground no fynch bennet kite in defence no young in midfield and cloke out obviously hurts up forward.
Agree with all of that Willow but gee they are still potent up front. The midfield is still very good even without Young. The defence seems to be the weakest line. Having said that if Tulla midfield cant get on top and get the ball inside their 50 well CBurn for me. Should be a cracker Tulla are very well coached and seem to be getting some players back. Full strength CB 10-12 goals better than any side in the comp.
I have a feeling Westy will make a statement today and OP will win. The final 3 spots in the 4 is shaping up as one of the most hotly contested in years. Good luck to all teams

Who do you support in the EDFL other than Paco! (Prem div) Lol...and Keilor Park(Div 2)..?

Seems like you love local footy which is great, but you are all over the place chief..lol.. So which one Ol' Turbs?;)
Don't forget Williamstown snax. Poor Turbo imagine the dilemma he faces every Saturday morning when he goes into his closet and looks at his multi coloured shirt rack which team will I support today?? My tip is he will be donning the red and black for today. Gotta love the passion Ol' Turbo :thumbsu:

Don't forget Williamstown snax. Poor Turbo imagine the dilemma he faces every Saturday morning when he goes into his closet and looks at his multi coloured shirt rack which team will I support today?? My tip is he will be donning the red and black for today. Gotta love the passion Ol' Turbo :thumbsu:

I will be on Australia's most wanted soon. Lol. It's hard being so popular as I have to many options each Saturday..
Like to enjoy the atmosphere of some welcoming clubs boys..

Tough decision this week but yes heading up to Keilor v Pacco. As I've always stated I prefer to watch the highest standard of footy I can, but don't mind watching some of the lower divisions if I'm having a quite sip with some mates. Should be a cracker of a game up there..

Hey Stax, only 1 club from each division but my heart is with Pacco these days. Hoping the underdog can upset the big clubs and win a premiership within the next 2 years..Can't beat the good footy, schnitzel roll, and few cans of beers each Sat. I'm hoping they will agree to give me a reserved car park. Reserved for Turbo!!
What do you think mate.

If I can't attend one week you can use it. But I am worried someone might slash my tyres. Just hope I catch em!! Lol

Agree with all of that Willow but gee they are still potent up front. The midfield is still very good even without Young. The defence seems to be the weakest line. Having said that if Tulla midfield cant get on top and get the ball inside their 50 well CBurn for me. Should be a cracker Tulla are very well coached and seem to be getting some players back. Full strength CB 10-12 goals better than any side in the comp.
I have a feeling Westy will make a statement today and OP will win. The final 3 spots in the 4 is shaping up as one of the most hotly contested in years. Good luck to all teams

I hope your right about Westy outback. A lot of injuries to key players at the moment is really testing the depth. Turning to the kids which is great but it is hurting the 18s who have lost last 4.

Great round of footy coming up

Craigieburn drop their first game today. Was always gonna be a hard game with at least 5 top players out due to injury and 1 ridiculous report.

On another note how burns got best on for tulla is beyond me. And the umpires are an absolute disgrace

:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

Despite recent results and bad publicity it is a great club

The people behind the scenes are the best people I've met through local footy... Not going to name them I'm pretty sure you know who I'm talking about

Yep, know them well and great people. Today must've been tough to take.

Come back then and help the club mate.... Need good people on board to help restore the club

The great people we have behind the scenes are stretched too thin when good people get on board great things can happen

There were good people there that not only hit the club a flag but persisted when the current "good people" started undermining them until it was untenable.

Good people find a way to work with those they don't always agree with!

Remove this Banner Ad

EDFL Division 1 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Back