EDFL Division 1 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tulla's whole team could punch on before Saturdays game and not make a lick of difference they will come out and give HS a lesson on tough hard finals type footy. EK loss will whip the Tulla lads into action no doubt about it Billy just more BS on BF about in fighting

On SM-G935F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Tulla's whole team could punch on before Saturdays game and not make a lick of difference they will come out and give HS a lesson on tough hard finals type footy. EK loss will whip the Tulla lads into action no doubt about it Billy just more BS on BF about in fighting

Oak park to play Tulla 2 weeks in a row.
Play them this week and knock them off to get 4 spot then play them a week later in elimination final.

Oak Park were impressive yesterday, dominated the rucks, clearances, contested possessions. There tall players took a lot of marks around the ground.
Also nice gesture from some OP players complimenting a EK U17 player in his 1st game on playing a very good game.

Got what he deserved. Verbal is one thing but when it turns physical that is a whole new thing.
I have no affiliation at all with Glenroy FC and any other club in div1 but I Dont think enough credit has been given to Glenroy for the way they've handled this situation. That's a classic example of how you establish a long lasting and successful culture....you also attract good people. Suspending the whole team would not have been an easy decision. More clubs....in other comps also should take note on how to apply zero tolerence policy. Well done.

I have no affiliation at all with Glenroy FC and any other club in div1 but I Dont think enough credit has been given to Glenroy for the way they've handled this situation. That's a classic example of how you establish a long lasting and successful culture....you also attract good people. Suspending the whole team would not have been an easy decision. More clubs....in other comps also should take note on how to apply zero tolerence policy. Well done.
More clubs should actually consider not letting these people into the club in the 1st place.

Not try to fix the mess afterwards.

Are you saying that Glenroy suspended the whole 19's group for the rest of the season on the weekend?
Because I think you'll find they were taking group photos after that game where the incident happened almost like they knew they weren't playing next week regardless of what happened..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are you saying that Glenroy suspended the whole 19's group for the rest of the season on the weekend?
Because I think you'll find they were taking group photos after that game where the incident happened almost like they knew they weren't playing next week regardless of what happened..
Incorrect information regarding the photos

Incorrect information regarding the photos
I understand he was knocked back by Roxborough Park originally

Hey Jack what about the quote from MYOB?? It's great that Glenroy have acted swiftly and any club lead by a person like Murray will always do the right thing however I agree with some people's views on what his this guys background? Did he have history?? If so you must get on the front foot and say we don't need these types at our club before incidents occur.

Umpires don't deserve to be assaulted let alone abused by some idiots in the crowd usually intoxicated. Yes by all means yell out, as that's our game and passion, but keep it respectful. Do people congratulate them on their good decisions and give them credit when they do a good job?? Probably not, as these people just want to act tough..Yes I also have been known to criticise umpires but I very rarely yell out and give credit where it's due..

Hey Jack what about the quote from MYOB?? It's great that Glenroy have acted swiftly and any club lead by a person like Murray will always do the right thing however I agree with some people's views on what his this guys background? Did he have history?? If so you must get on the front foot and say we don't need these types at our club before incidents occur.

Umpires don't deserve to be assaulted let alone abused by some idiots in the crowd usually intoxicated. Yes by all means yell out, as that's our game and passion, but keep it respectful. Do people congratulate them on their good decisions and give them credit when they do a good job?? Probably not, as these people just want to act tough..Yes I also have been known to criticise umpires but I very rarely yell out and give credit where it's due..
The player trained with Roxburgh pre season but left them to join Glenroy. Their is no way can a club control the emotions and disciplines of all their players , and if anyone thought that this would happen their is no way would this player have ever been allowed to enter the field. And to answer your question the club had no knowledge that this player had any discipline issues in his history

I to
The player trained with Roxburgh pre season but left them to join Glenroy. Their is no way can a club control the emotions and disciplines of all their players , and if anyone thought that this would happen their is no way would this player have ever been allowed to enter the field. And to answer your question the club had no knowledge that this player had any discipline issues in his history
totally agree....unless clubs start completing probity checks on new players there's no way of knowing the true history of a player. One thing I would say though is that I could've picked it very early on in the season that the team was going to cause the club some concerns. That's where clubs need to be smarter....they need to ensure that the team demographic is broad otherwise you're asking for trouble and you're better off not having a team than to have one that damages your clubs reputation. I've experienced it at a previous club I played for....you've also seen it year clubs apart.

I to

totally agree....unless clubs start completing probity checks on new players there's no way of knowing the true history of a player. One thing I would say though is that I could've picked it very early on in the season that the team was going to cause the club some concerns. That's where clubs need to be smarter....they need to ensure that the team demographic is broad otherwise you're asking for trouble and you're better off not having a team than to have one that damages your clubs reputation. I've experienced it at a previous club I played for....you've also seen it year clubs apart.
So let me ask glenroy win flag club goes to premier div do the 19 go up to premier as well and if so easy way to get rewarded to premier please suspend whole team what that says tome is that there must have been some other issues and club made decision

So let me ask glenroy win flag club goes to premier div do the 19 go up to premier as well and if so easy way to get rewarded to premier please suspend whole team what that says tome is that there must have been some other issues and club made decision
Can someone please make sense of this question above with either punctuation or explanation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back