EDFL Division 1 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heard a rumour a few days ago that Haddy is out for season 2017. Couldn't get enough players for 2 sides prior to a deadline set. League been informed and other div2 are aware a new fixture is being done up. Can someone confirm if it's true or not!!
Dear Turbos mail, not sure where you get your info from but in this case you are definitely wrong. would love to know your source of info

Dear Turbos mail, not sure where you get your info from but in this case you are definitely wrong. would love to know your source of info

That's great news as I don't like to hear clubs folding as its no good for the community, but ultimately it's going to happen to some clubs in the next 5 years unless the AFL and local government step in and assist some clubs and even then a few clubs might fold..

Haddy will surprise a lot of teams this season with the way the club has stuck together and worked hard to get footballers to the club and whether you believe it or not they will be competitive and catch a few teams by surprise I know this as I know the coach and reserves coach well and both have recruited extremely well in the time frame that's been afforded to them.
People that don't have any idea on these things shouldn't spread hurtful rumors that can hurt some quality people at the club.

Haddy will surprise a lot of teams this season with the way the club has stuck together and worked hard to get footballers to the club and whether you believe it or not they will be competitive and catch a few teams by surprise I know this as I know the coach and reserves coach well and both have recruited extremely well in the time frame that's been afforded to them.
People that don't have any idea on these things shouldn't spread hurtful rumors that can hurt some quality people at the club.
So do we need to wait for clearance to open tooold or have you got some gun Haddy recruits you can report on?

On SM-G935F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Big Jayden walker from greenvale signed for 2 years at glenroy.
Very Handy recruit!!

Is he anygood though? I don't know who he is but I see he played at Roxy Park in 2015 and not sure he cracked it into Greenvale seniors. Just hope Glenroy are recruiting the right players that can influence a game. Think they need a couple of good quality mids, maybe a ruckman and a key back. Think Dulic should play forward with Winter..Thoughts?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is he anygood though? I don't know who he is but I see he played at Roxy Park in 2015 and not sure he cracked it into Greenvale seniors. Just hope Glenroy are recruiting the right players that can influence a game. Think they need a couple of good quality mids, maybe a ruckman and a key back. Think Dulic should play forward with Winter..Thoughts?
Walker will be a good player. His about 6'3 and big bodied. At only 21-22 will be a 10 yr player. Just hope glenroy can continue his development or will won't live up to his full potential.

Turbo he played previous to that at greenvale also played tac cup at cannons. He's played probably 10-20 senior games at greenvale over the journey... 6'3 100kgs and 21years old.. he Has plenty to offer glenroy.

Turbo he played previous to that at greenvale also played tac cup at cannons. He's played probably 10-20 senior games at greenvale over the journey... 6'3 100kgs and 21years old.. he Has plenty to offer glenroy.

Ok thanks Foss. Sounds like a good recruit then.. Hope he goes well as these types you can build around if his willing to stay the journey and try to get the Roy's to premier, or at least get them heading in that direction..There 18s went well last season but as you know it's about getting some big coprate sponsors and building a solid base before you can think about going to premier.
Cheers!!

Ok thanks Foss. Sounds like a good recruit then.. Hope he goes well as these types you can build around if his willing to stay the journey and try to get the Roy's to premier, or at least get them heading in that direction..There 18s went well last season but as you know it's about getting some big coprate sponsors and building a solid base before you can think about going to premier.
Cheers!!
With JWalker Winter and Capuano all tall forward and M Walker and tremberth both small forwards there is no need for Dulic to play forward

If you think they need a key back why would suggest they play Dulic forward . Have picked up a couple of quality mids as well.

If you think they need a key back why would suggest they play Dulic forward . Have picked up a couple of quality mids as well.

I'm a fan of Dulic (as long as his playing the ball Lol) and his a very good player, but just think his slowing down a bit and can't zone off to use his penetrating left foot against the better sides. Think he would be great playing as a tall forward who can pinch hit in the ruck when required. Just my opinion.
Think the CHB role is so important in today's footy and "maybe" suited to a younger type who can jump, set up, zone off and run & carry. Almost needs to be your best player outside the midfielders..

I'm a fan of Dulic (as long as his playing the ball Lol) and his a very good player, but just think his slowing down a bit and can't zone off to use his penetrating left foot against the better sides. Think he would be great playing as a tall forward who can pinch hit in the ruck when required. Just my opinion.
Think the CHB role is so important in today's footy and "maybe" suited to a younger type who can jump, set up, zone off and run & carry. Almost needs to be your best player outside the midfielders..
They have picked up a tall defender with good pace and leap from Greenvale reserves to help him out

With walker going to glenroy it pretty much gives them a spine and something the rest of the team can work around. Potentially could be the difference come the back end of the season

With walker going to glenroy it pretty much gives them a spine and something the rest of the team can work around. Potentially could be the difference come the back end of the season

That's handy but do they have enough quality mids and most importantly do they have leg speed??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back