EDFL Division 1

Remove this Banner Ad

EK's new jumper.

Quite sharp I thought.

1477928_806895769373691_8688979611006927160_n.jpg

Wouldn't have been any worse than what they had

Could have been better but overall not bad

Expecting billal allouche and tamer abdullah to dominate for westy... Abdullah had the runs on the board played vfl captained a premiership team win a league B&F.... Worth every cent

And bill allouche is a great ball user quick as hell very small but with one of the best attitudes I've come across from a young talented footballer.... Any club would be lucky to have him

Just putting it out there if any ruckman are looking for a new home Lancefield in the RDFL are on the hunt for one contact the club
Not wanting to pinch but need a role filled

Just putting it out there if any ruckman are looking for a new home Lancefield in the RDFL are on the hunt for one contact the club
Not wanting to pinch but need a role filled

Isn't the asst coach at Lancefield their ruck man? Can't recall his name? Can anyone shed any light?

Sunbury Kangaroos affiliated with the RDFL seeking practice matches for the dates 21/03/15 and 28/03/15 at your ground if available. Please private message me if interested. Thanks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No idea who Scott is, however Coburg District really were poor last year and the 2 times I seen them, there simply wasn't any standout quality players that I thought could play at a higher level.
CD missed playing off in a granny by a point could not be classed as really poor. Your comments are totally without credibility.

Expecting billal allouche and tamer abdullah to dominate for westy... Abdullah had the runs on the board played vfl captained a premiership team win a league B&F.... Worth every cent

And bill allouche is a great ball user quick as hell very small but with one of the best attitudes I've come across from a young talented footballer.... Any club would be lucky to have him
Have seen both play a lot of good football and a agree that Billy has a great attitude and is a really nice kid.

Remove this Banner Ad

EDFL Division 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Back