EDFL Division 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Haha! U can guarantee that can u, Thats impressive predictions aussieone. These attacks on craigieburn arn't gonna help your side mate maybe just worry about them, which i think clearly you are a bit worried
hahaah im not attacking Crazyburn at all. Im not worried at all. I think they will beat Glenroy, and so they should! They arent my side mate. I live up NSW and follow Mulwala. More bites here than on the river!! hahaaaah

hahaah im not attacking Crazyburn at all. Im not worried at all. I think they will beat Glenroy, and so they should! They arent my side mate. I live up NSW and follow Mulwala. More bites here than on the river!! hahaaaah
Haaha all good mate

Is that what u hear is it, jason cloke didnt play on friday night an cameron only played 2 an a bit quarters an they won by 13 goals? Not to mention page, mcerlain, bennet, fletcher, corouzou, tom mckinley, grigg that also didnt play. But yeh good call..

Marby Park on Saturday will tell us a fair bit about this side I think. Only 2 18s playing, so I'm guessing close to a full strength side lining up. Looking forward to it.

Marby Park on Saturday will tell us a fair bit about this side I think. Only 2 18s playing, so I'm guessing close to a full strength side lining up. Looking forward to it.

Is the Craigieburn vs Marby game on tomorrow or tonight under lights.. I see the cannons are playing at high gate tomorrow at 11am..

Any word on how couple ex Riddell boys Matty Sammut Kane North are going at west meadows!!

North has been really good down back in the practice matches. Very clean and a good user. Sammut looks like a star. Super hard at it and wins plenty of the ball. I believe he is a previous B & F at Westmeadows 4-5 years ago. How did he go at Riddell in previous years ?

Just stumbled upon this... Number 10 wasn't scared to throw a few

Yeah but did throw a cowards punch first and didn't connect much though and bit cowardly in my opinion. Not sure if his fighting style and obviously not done any boxing.
These types of guys shouldn't be allowed to get off the field, as someone should have even the score and belted the suitcases out of him after this..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I assume both teams had a few out. Just want to reiterate how putrid the facilities are at Marby.

Warna what's the issues you didn't like?

I must say some idiot ( I assume someone from the council) decided to put in a small sized toilet which is then shared by the home team and spectators.. The rooms were recently renovated about 4 years ago and some d### thought this was a great idea. Floors are filfy especially in winter..
Same set up at Abers. It's a disgrace for adults let alone young kids..

Went down to westmeadows today for there family day. Fantastic day. Huge crowd and kids everywhere with jumping castle and dunk machine. Credit to the organisers
On the footy, westy had a hit out against Melton Bloods. Was a bit concerned at the start of the day with up to 15 players missing due to 2 weddings. One was Daniel Callagari's wedding so missing a lot of players. I did actually wonder why the coach would schedule a game on the day of one of the players weddings. However, the westy boys were fantastic. They showed today how much depth they have winning by about 8 goals. Was told by someone after the game that at least 9 of the guys missing today were certain starters in round 1. Very impressed with what I saw and can really see Westmeadows being right there when the whips are cracking.

Any other results ?

Was told 7 marby seniors out, eagles had the same tho including cam cloke
Craigieburn had a Total of 16 players including 7 that would have been in the seniors missing because of numerous reasons Weddings,Family,Injuries plus players rested after half time.

Remove this Banner Ad

EDFL Division 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Back