EDFL Division 2 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

who u guys got winning it CDFC for me WHEN healthy very hard to beat with big strong fwd line, but very lengthy injury list

who u guys got winning it CDFC for me WHEN healthy very hard to beat with big strong fwd line, but very lengthy injury list

CD were favorites pre season based on their recruiting and still are favorites I guess especially with the mid season signing of Saad Saad. But Moonee Valley could expose them on the bigger grounds used in finals and they younger & faster. Next line is obviously EK and RP and based on big games think EK are just in front of RP. KP fighting for 4th spot I reckon.,

They pretty much had them the start of this year, was verbally agreed to the cd came in late with a better offer
Doubt they chase them again but it would be good to see feris back at his junior club

Nothing to do with a better offer - him and his mates wanted to play together - they approached Club after last years finals

Nothing to do with a better offer - him and his mates wanted to play together - they approached Club after last years finals

I thought they were playing together at Hadfield

That's right they have the heart of a goldfish to scared of a higher division rather chase the cheap kicks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CD coach needs to go. The blame for the total lack of discipline lays with the coach. It's round 8 and he has not put any, any, not 1 measure to kerb it. And to top it off, no.11 gives away a soft 50 in the first quarter, Cd captain tells no11 to get off the ground, no 11 start to push and shove and wants to pick a fight with his own captain. What does the coach do????? Nothing?????? Game over 17minute mark first quarter. No 11 you are a discrace, you have been at the club 3 minutes, and you wanna pick a fight with the captain? F' me, I have never seen anything like it. Discrace.

CD coach needs to go. The blame for the total lack of discipline lays with the coach. It's round 8 and he has not put any, any, not 1 measure to kerb it. And to top it off, no.11 gives away a soft 50 in the first quarter, Cd captain tells no11 to get off the ground, no 11 start to push and shove and wants to pick a fight with his own captain. What does the coach do????? Nothing?????? Game over 17minute mark first quarter. No 11 you are a discrace, you have been at the club 3 minutes, and you wanna pick a fight with the captain? F' me, I have never seen anything like it. Discrace.
Confusa say Fish always rots from head!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol, very funny. A strong coach is so important in the lower divisions. Keep in mind the mentioned player is on decent coin, so if what your saying is true, that's not a great look. If he leaves I guess he takes his brother as well..

I see Keilor Park beat Moonee Valley as well. Didn't expect that.. Any match report?

Those calling for the CD coach head, no saad saad, no veznaver, no fenner, no sam saad? and down by a point 3qt against best team in the competition, shows he is doing something right, the lack of discipline comes down to the players.

You play with what you have on the day. Rnd 1 3 of those blokes mentioned played rnd 1. Roxy still won by about 30. Reports yesterday by a source at the club roxy missing 3 key back man and still get the job complete.

Roxy the real deal this year?

Cannot blame the coach in these situations, players have to set expectations and demand the best from each other

Lol, very funny. A strong coach is so important in the lower divisions. Keep in mind the mentioned player is on decent coin, so if what your saying is true, that's not a great look. If he leaves I guess he takes his brother as well..

I see Keilor Park beat Moonee Valley as well. Didn't expect that.. Any match report?
Very suprising kp win, be good to hear from anyone that watched, moonee valley loose 2 straight at home?

Kp a suprise packet, up and down every week.
Moonee valley 2 straight losses at home. Did Any one watch? Would love to hear thoughts on the game?

Those calling for the CD coach head, no saad saad, no veznaver, no fenner, no sam saad? and down by a point 3qt against best team in the competition, shows he is doing something right, the lack of discipline comes down to the players.
You where there, why did CD loose? Not because of the blokes you mentioned, because of the total lack of discipline.

You where there, why did CD loose? Not because of the blokes you mentioned, because of the total lack of discipline.

Also they are pretty quick to run forward but don't want to run back

I'd hate to watch a CD Vs Jacana the amount of behind the ball hits it's seems once you put on a footy jumper you become 50% tougher

Also they are pretty quick to run forward but don't want to run back

I'd hate to watch a CD Vs Jacana the amount of behind the ball hits it's seems once you put on a footy jumper you become 50% tougher

Oh, spot on, took the words right out of my mouth!

Cd lost because 1- a lack of discipline, and 2- because of the players they have out, yes you play with what you have on the day, but to have no Saad saad- kicked 4,6,8 in 3 weeks and is best forward in the comp, no Fenner who plays CHF as well as ruck, and No saad or Veznaver, it makes your team severely weakened and still were in the game with 5 minutes to go...
I have seen roxy play numerous times, they have the ability to cover all those guys to have mentioned. Saad saad yes maybe the difference but again 22 people make the team not 1.. will be interesting come finals times, if coburg even make it

Cd lost because 1- a lack of discipline, and 2- because of the players they have out, yes you play with what you have on the day, but to have no Saad saad- kicked 4,6,8 in 3 weeks and is best forward in the comp, no Fenner who plays CHF as well as ruck, and No saad or Veznaver, it makes your team severely weakened and still were in the game with 5 minutes to go...
Come on, no excuses on players out, you can't keep giving away 5 goals a game from 50m penalties and down field stupid acts, is that the way you play footy? Get on with the game, get to the next contest, it's an absolute joke. Play footy or F' off.

Very suprising kp win, be good to hear from anyone that watched, moonee valley loose 2 straight at home?

Kp a suprise packet, up and down every week.
Moonee valley 2 straight losses at home. Did Any one watch? Would love to hear thoughts on the game?

Someone told me KP were a bit taller than MV and that was the difference on the day. KP ruckman played well I heard.

Also heard the female umpire had to leave at half time due to suffering from a hangover.. Not sure how true that is..

Huge game next week. If KP can beat CB I think they could sneak into the finals even with the league deducting -4pts. Would be a huge effort/improvement. There stronger bodies seem to be holding them in good stead thus far.

Someone told me KP were a bit taller than MV and that was the difference on the day. KP ruckman played well I heard.

Also heard the female umpire had to leave at half time due to suffering from a hangover.. Not sure how true that is..

Huge game next week. If KP can beat CB I think they could sneak into the finals even with the league deducting -4pts. Would be a huge effort/improvement. There stronger bodies seem to be holding them in good stead thus far.

They were reimbursed 4 points silly post

Remove this Banner Ad

EDFL Division 2 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Back