EDFL Division 2 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

I have seen roxy play numerous times, they have the ability to cover all those guys to have mentioned. Saad saad yes maybe the difference but again 22 people make the team not 1.. will be interesting come finals times, if coburg even make it

When Saad Saad loses his shite at some point (in a final) it will be more than a goal through a 50 metre penalty. Sounds like the rest of the CD team are undisciplined, and I understand Saad did not play yesterday after 4 strong performances where he demonstrated the old magic. But wait until the pressure hits ...hits galore. Watch this space.

CD throw bad money after bad money on slow has-beens from other clubs looking to earn easy cash at the end of their careers .They look big and slow . I doubt that will help them on a big ground n finals .Just my opinion . thoughts anyone

I have seen roxy play numerous times, they have the ability to cover all those guys to have mentioned. Saad saad yes maybe the difference but again 22 people make the team not 1.. will be interesting come finals times, if coburg even make it
CD haven't been able to beat Roxy in three years , at home or away Bogey team

Don't right off jacana pal,watch how they go over the next 4 weeks you may be surprised
CORRECT. I was at the game watching on the weekend and must admit I was surprised.
I didn't think EK would win by that much.
Pretty solid start to your 4 week plan.

And I have not by any means, written them off...................for the wooden spoon

after last year really thought they would be up there again.. Not off to good start, doubtful to make top 4 this year.. Very even comp with shock wins and losses

I'd hate to watch a CD Vs Jacana the amount of behind the ball hits it's seems once you put on a footy jumper you become 50% ]

While I haven't had the privilege of watching CD this season, I did see Jacana on the weekend. It is clearly obvious that if they spent as much time putting there own heads over the footy instead of trying to cheap shot players who do, they MIGHT be a better team. Doubtful, but maybe.
The amount of effort they put into sniping was a real drain. From a spectator point of view it was actually rather comical. Jacana snipe, EK kick 15 unanswered goals.
Jacana are a joke, that is the plain reality of it.
Running around with your chest puffed out trying to whack blokes and get cheap shots in is not tough, its the behaviour of degenerate hillbillys.
Putting your head over the football and your body on the line to win the football is tough.
But they probably pat each other on the back after the game and talk about elbowing him a good one and whacking him a ripper.
Good for Jacana, your ladder position and the lack of respect you get is all a reflection of how weak and miserable you really are.
All of which was highlighted in your performance on Saturday.

I'd hate to watch a CD Vs Jacana the amount of behind the ball hits it's seems once you put on a footy jumper you become 50% ]

While I haven't had the privilege of watching CD this season, I did see Jacana on the weekend. It is clearly obvious that if they spent as much time putting there own heads over the footy instead of trying to cheap shot players who do, they MIGHT be a better team. Doubtful, but maybe.
The amount of effort they put into sniping was a real drain. From a spectator point of view it was actually rather comical. Jacana snipe, EK kick 15 unanswered goals.
Running around with your chest puffed out trying to whack blokes and get cheap shots in is not tough, its the behaviour of degenerate hillbillys.
Putting your head over the football and your body on the line to win the football is tough.
But they probably pat each other on the back after the game and talk about elbowing him a good one and whacking him a ripper.
Good for Jacana, your ladder position and the lack of respect you get is all a reflection of how weak and miserable you really are.

Whackity, Whack... Whack.... Cop that Jaguars

Think that's a Pretty rough comment on them, Was at the game as a spectator
Myself and thought it was played in good Spirit. Jacana getting smashed and I personally didn't see any Fights normally in the past that's a recipe for Disaster.
It seems it's keyboard warriors like yourself that continue to kick jacana and Create that bad name. I didn't hear any EK players comment or Make
Note of any cheap shots or anything.

Think that's a Pretty rough comment on them, Was at the game as a spectator
Myself and thought it was played in good Spirit. Jacana getting smashed and I personally didn't see any Fights normally in the past that's a recipe for Disaster.
It seems it's keyboard warriors like yourself that continue to kick jacana and Create that bad name. I didn't hear any EK players comment or Make
Note of any cheap shots or anything.
Well first of all, surely you see the irony of calling me a keyboard warrior when you yourself are using a keyboard.
Thats usually how online forums work, people type.
With that cleared up, I never said there was fights, I said Jacana were sniping using cheap shots. That should explain you not seeing any fights.
As for kicking Jacana and fueling there bad name. Haha, I can assure you, they dont need any help in getting a bad name.
As I said they have a bad name from weak and pathetic cheap shots and sniping. Which to me was on full display Saturday.
Only what I saw, if you didnt see it and dont agree, thats fine.
I know what I witnessed though, and it was weak as p***

(Log in to remove this ad.)

CD coach needs to go. The blame for the total lack of discipline lays with the coach. It's round 8 and he has not put any, any, not 1 measure to kerb it. And to top it off, no.11 gives away a soft 50 in the first quarter, Cd captain tells no11 to get off the ground, no 11 start to push and shove and wants to pick a fight with his own captain. What does the coach do????? Nothing?????? Game over 17minute mark first quarter. No 11 you are a discrace, you have been at the club 3 minutes, and you wanna pick a fight with the captain? F' me, I have never seen anything like it. Discrace.
Well, well, well, see 11 has put in for a clearance, I would've taken the jumper off him there and then.

Those calling for the CD coach head, no saad saad, no veznaver, no fenner, no sam saad? and down by a point 3qt against best team in the competition, shows he is doing something right, the lack of discipline comes down to the players.
Haha won't have them for a while

Well first of all, surely you see the irony of calling me a keyboard warrior when you yourself are using a keyboard.
Thats usually how online forums work, people type.
With that cleared up, I never said there was fights, I said Jacana were sniping using cheap shots. That should explain you not seeing any fights.
As for kicking Jacana and fueling there bad name. Haha, I can assure you, they dont need any help in getting a bad name.
As I said they have a bad name from weak and pathetic cheap shots and sniping. Which to me was on full display Saturday.
Only what I saw, if you didnt see it and dont agree, thats fine.
I know what I witnessed though, and it was weak as p***
So pretty much the same as what madden does yeah ???

Good to see you back as well mate. What happen to all your other posts you delete them from earlier on in the year ?

Oh by the way I heard Cj got 2 weeks for hitting Somone off the ball oh the irony

Club didn't get rid of Raff he bailed out himself
Very over rated coach anyway mostly by himself .
As for the game plan things don't change overnight or in two weeks in particular when it's basically the same coaching group bar Raff.
The fact there is no game plan says more about the last two years than the last two weeks
One thing we agree on is they are miles off the pace of even the bottom teams in div 2

Raff was definitely moved on although they allowed him to say he stood down to save him some dignity.

There was interviews tonight but they locked the place down so I'm not sure who was there. I can say that they are very keen on one guy who rumour has it will shake things up. Supposedly the announcement will be next week.

Hopefully Burnside get an experienced coach who will develop their young kids and have a modern game plan starting with defensive pressure and winning hard balls! The other key is not to get sucked in by any coach that promises to bring a heap of players, as we saw in the northern league (reservoir) that is a dangerous way to go if the coach doesn't last or decides to move on. The one thing burnside do have is juniors and if they are not impatient that will work in the long run. They can't go any worse than they are now so a patient build of their seniors is a must.

Remove this Banner Ad

EDFL Division 2 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Back