EDFL Division 2 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Another salty KP supporter

If your team put as much effort on the ground and you blokes do on here they would be unbeatable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok so now your a bandwagoner

Speaking of bandwagoner where is our old mate turbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Cans, I don't watch much div3 footy. Yes the division is improving but I can't stand watching some of the carry on from some players, who when it counts don't want to put their head over the ball. Also until clubs rid themselves of idiots over the fence I'm not interested.
I'm not sure you need to be bragging though, as your in the same division as KP and have been promising to be a top club for years, but seem to be happy with where you are at. Good luck with it all. Enjoy the spoils but if you don't get the ultimate success in September you will both be even at the years end.

For the record KP are a good club doing there best during difficult times. You have to give them credit for sticking at it and most of all being competetive. Hopefully they have a plan to continue building so for that I applaud them..

Roxy could suffer similar problems with the success of nearby clubs like Greenvale, Craigieburn and now WestMeadows up & about. And a couple of new teams coming in over that way. I was expecting Roxy to become a strong club about 6-7 years ago but they never went past 1st base really..

Anyway good luck with it all. I'm sure both clubs do have some great people and the communities need footy clubs..

Hey Cans, I don't watch much div3 footy. Yes the division is improving but I can't stand watching some of the carry on from some players, who when it counts don't want to put their head over the ball. Also until clubs rid themselves of idiots over the fence I'm not interested.
I'm not sure you need to be bragging though, as your in the same division as KP and have been promising to be a top club for years, but seem to be happy with where you are at. Good luck with it all. Enjoy the spoils but if you don't get the ultimate success in September you will both be even at the years end.

For the record KP are a good club doing there best during difficult times. You have to give them credit for sticking at it and most of all being competetive. Hopefully they have a plan to continue building so for that I applaud them..

Roxy could suffer similar problems with the success of nearby clubs like Greenvale, Craigieburn and now WestMeadows up & about. And a couple of new teams coming in over that way. I was expecting Roxy to become a strong club about 6-7 years ago but they never went past 1st base really..

Anyway good luck with it all. I'm sure both clubs do have some great people and the communities need footy clubs..

Turbo i have played in few comps, the banter over the fence is all the same, always few drunks ready to have crack. Unfortunately thats local footy.

but I can't stand watching some of the carry on from some players, who when it counts don't want to put their head over the ball. Also until clubs rid themselves of idiots over the fence I'm not interested.

Plenty of those players in every division mate also every club has supporters that get stuck into players...

Happens every week in every division... I love the town vs town rivalry

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Coach announced just now as Aidan Stott. Ex St.Albans Div. 1 Ressies coach who won a flag in 2014. Word has it that the club has been building a nest egg and he will start recruiting in the second half of the season with eyes firmly on 2017. Smart move to put someone in now who can assess list and recruit. Apparently he has already met with several players from other WRFL, RDFL and EDFL clubs and some clubs should be nervous. Interesting times ahead.
Noticed raffs assistant coach still in the chair yesterday against districts
What gives with the new appointee
To wet !!!!
Would have thought you'd be hands on asap
Yes I'm being a smartarse but any real reason he hasn't taken straight over ?

Roxy bunch of front runners.. When all is going well you hear all about it, flags aren't won mid season..
Roxy bunch of front runners.. When all is going well you hear all about it, flags aren't won mid season..
Don't think you've heard much about Roxy at all.. When they win all you here is opposition had a bad day .. Lol very funny ...
Roxy are 3rd youngest club in comp & yes 3 yes ago weren't even winning , but done they're time now .. Still have 5 u18s in senior squad ( who are on top & avg age is 21 , who still haven't got their best side on the park) , ressies undefeated on top(with2senior captains of prev yrs in there) & u18s without their best 5 sitting 3rd.. 4 strong Jnr sides & 2 women's teams... Not to mention spend less on players than everyone except Burnside & possibly E/S , Id say the work done off field , has been amazing..
Local pub finally a major sponsor which helps in the future..
Possible in the strongest position of any club in div2 ..
No hoo hah , no crap , one week at a time..

Don't think you've heard much about Roxy at all.. When they win all you here is opposition had a bad day .. Lol very funny ...
Roxy are 3rd youngest club in comp & yes 3 yes ago weren't even winning , but done they're time now .. Still have 5 u18s in senior squad ( who are on top & avg age is 21 , who still haven't got their best side on the park) , ressies undefeated on top(with2senior captains of prev yrs in there) & u18s without their best 5 sitting 3rd.. 4 strong Jnr sides & 2 women's teams... Not to mention spend less on players than everyone except Burnside & possibly E/S , Id say the work done off field , has been amazing..
Local pub finally a major sponsor which helps in the future..
Possible in the strongest position of any club in div2 ..
No hoo hah , no crap , one week at a time..
Impressive stats their mate.. Forgot to mention that their supporters are a pack of feral mugs.. Absolute no class whatsoever. They really let your club down on such a good win at the weekend.

Lol who's atent to opposition?
arent to opposition?
Went to KP earlier in season & the racist rants to dark skinned full back were amazing..
Jacana were totally disrespectful to our Muslim players..
E/K were into certain blokes all day.
Yesterday K/P called us low class scum..
Imagine where clubs would be without passionate supporters..
Yrs ago anyone bald was called Chemo , fat would hear how canteen were closed etc etc
As long as it doesn't spill onto ground , it's pretty harmless..
Problem I see is old idiots running around throwing punches & racial slurs etc , think it's fine till their confronted over it & then it's wrong.. Pls...
Play hard footy & no one has a problem...

Just seeing it as I saw/heard it. Put a fence in between them and a player and they're very confident. But you're right, racism in any situation is not on.. I think people forget that this is just Division 3 football.. Blokes are out there just having a kick with their mates.. Anyways, like a said great win, just a shame about your spectators. No class

Impressive stats their mate.. Forgot to mention that their supporters are a pack of feral mugs.. Absolute no class whatsoever. They really let your club down on such a good win at the weekend.

Did you forgot about the complete class shown towards the former coach last time at KP?

No club is without sin

But the holier than thou act is bullshit

Was
Just seeing it as I saw/heard it. Put a fence in between them and a player and they're very confident. But you're right, racism in any situation is not on.. I think people forget that this is just Division 3 football.. Blokes are out there just having a kick with their mates.. Anyways, like a said great win, just a shame about your spectators. No class
It was coming from both clubs mate.
Both clubs spectators just being passionate. Roxy spectators actually had a laugh and a beer with the players they were going at after the game (the only 5 KP boys to stay back). Whilst KPs supporters went around slashing tyres on their way out.

Remove this Banner Ad

EDFL Division 2 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Back