EDFL Division 2 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Roxy vs resa wasn't anywhere near as one sided as I expected

Credit to resa coming from a year off to field a competitive side

Farrelly will be one of the comps best players. Great kick of the footy

Roxy vs resa wasn't anywhere near as one sided as I expected

Credit to resa coming from a year off to field a competitive side

Farrelly will be one of the comps best players. Great kick of the footy
How did Roxy go? Any handy new faces after all the departures?

Went and watched Roxy and Resa with Roxy in my opinion just having the upper hand by 2-3 goals and a few players caught My Eye for Roxy l
Not sure of names but
Numbers
4 dominated, great kick and creates space like very few in this Comp
51 tall mobile CHF that rotated mid, looked very dangerous around stoppages aswell as a 1 on 1 player and took a great mark on two opponents
27 young med forward great hands
48 I think was short, very damaging in spurts but a great contewted ball winner
23 built FF had plenty of the ball, with great hands and kicked a handful
Will be interesting to see how the season pans out for Roxy

Went and watched Roxy and Resa with Roxy in my opinion just having the upper hand by 2-3 goals and a few players caught My Eye for Roxy l
Not sure of names but
Numbers
4 dominated, great kick and creates space like very few in this Comp
51 tall mobile CHF that rotated mid, looked very dangerous around stoppages aswell as a 1 on 1 player and took a great mark on two opponents
27 young med forward great hands
48 I think was short, very damaging in spurts but a great contewted ball winner
23 built FF had plenty of the ball, with great hands and kicked a handful
Will be interesting to see how the season pans out for Roxy
You would have to be concerned if you are from Roxy with that result.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You would have to be concerned if you are from Roxy with that result.

I'm not sure they would be........3 x 15 minute periods, 8-10 players on the bench (hard to manage) and 6 walk ins did not play, on top of 5 under 19's in the senior game. Seems like the dark clouds over Lakeside reserve may have lifted, will certainly be competitive, not bottom two like some people have predicted. Heard some talk that a full back and a full forward from the Riddell League are about to sign, did not catch the names thou. Number 4 is going to be a star of the comp, Hayden Farrelly I think his name is. Was a great night with a decent crowd, bbq going and the bar open.

Farrelly is a gun. Was a regular player in the seniors at Greenvale when rocky coached. Then a knee injury stuffed him up for 2-3 years. Was a 17 yr old when playing seniors at a very strong Greenvale side.

What would make you say that? Reservoir have some quality footballers, they're not a side that will make up numbers over in the NFL.
Roxburgh Park were a quality side last season competing against a group who didn't play last season. Can't help but think Reservoir are coming from a long way back. It's great to see Reservoir back competing and credit to them but Roxburgh would have been thinking a much greater margin going in. Mickelson requesting a clearance to Reservoir is also a surprise I thought he was part of the furniture there

Remove this Banner Ad

EDFL Division 2 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Back