EDFL Division 2 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Prahan Assumption V Northern i heard not sure where...

needed to drop something off this evening and saw both grounds occupied. Good numbers from what I saw, really good. Pumping vibe, there was a band next door, not sure what was going on but sounded great.
How many you reckon? I've heard positive things about northern, but I think some nights differ from others. Hard to say so early as prac games seem to draw extras outside

How many you reckon? I've heard positive things about northern, but I think some nights differ from others. Hard to say so early as prac games seem to draw extras outside

Well to me it looked like all 3 teams had full sides, told today they have and looking forward to good hitouts over the weekend. Happy club at the moment.

Hopefully Kuret not playing for assumption. He might get 40-50 touches against that young midfield
Last praccy before the real stuff they need a competitive game so could be beneficial if he played

Hard to judge what to expect from ammo clubs in comparing standards

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watched A Half of Moonee Valley today and abit of Roxys game aswell
These two sides in my opinion have the 2 best midfields in the Comp
Short Elliot and Farrelly V Wilson padmore and Louie round 1 at Ormond park could be a ripper
Also hearing that there is a big fish on the move from jacana

Short Elliot and Farrelly V Wilson padmore and Louie round 1 at Ormond park could be a ripper
I dare say the onball brigade of all top sides are going to be crackers, the standard this year with the quality going around has definitely stepped up a level

Names you have mention yes do go alright. Wilson best in Comp last year
Short hard runing in and under.
Farrelly experienced and played high level of footy so expectations will be high on him.
Padmore hard to match up plays tall small and goes fwd.
Elliot young kid with a lot of footy in front of him.
But to be saying they are 2 best midfields in the comp cause you watched a half of each game. Come on champ seriously. Most clubs on this comp have fair on ball groups and some serious players in there.
But also not knocking the bloke but I wouldn't be putting loui in any teams top 3 midfielders. Yes can play at times and has respect at clubs he goes to and playing groups. But from a spectator point his not in the valleys top 3 on ballers.

Names you have mention yes do go alright. Wilson best in Comp last year
Short hard runing in and under.
Farrelly experienced and played high level of footy so expectations will be high on him.
Padmore hard to match up plays tall small and goes fwd.
Elliot young kid with a lot of footy in front of him.
But to be saying they are 2 best midfields in the comp cause you watched a half of each game. Come on champ seriously. Most clubs on this comp have fair on ball groups and some serious players in there.
But also not knocking the bloke but I wouldn't be putting loui in any teams top 3 midfielders. Yes can play at times and has respect at clubs he goes to and playing groups. But from a spectator point his not in the valleys top 3 on ballers.

Totally disagree. I think Louie would add greatly to any midfield.
Last 2 seasons has performed with great pressure on his shoulders. K/park - playing coach
Roxy - playing asst coach
I think just having to worry about his own game at M/V this season , will benefit him greatly. Puts high expectations on himself , trains the house down , leaves no stone unturned & from what I've seen , would easily be in best midfielders in div2.
Heard N/saints knocked back an opportunity to have him onboard this season & I believe it was a bad decision.. not a huge commitment given by a lot of individuals, in this division, but Louie's commitment can never be questioned.
Lots of good mid combinations in this comp & M/V adding Louie , to aid Wilson , adds some magnificent depth to there's.

Ne
Totally disagree. I think Louie would add greatly to any midfield.
Last 2 seasons has performed with great pressure on his shoulders. K/park - playing coach
Roxy - playing asst coach
I think just having to worry about his own game at M/V this season , will benefit him greatly. Puts high expectations on himself , trains the house down , leaves no stone unturned & from what I've seen , would easily be in best midfielders in div2.
Heard N/saints knocked back an opportunity to have him onboard this season & I believe it was a bad decision.. not a huge commitment given by a lot of individuals, in this division, but Louie's commitment can never be questioned.
Lots of good mid combinations in this comp & M/V adding Louie , to aid Wilson , adds some magnificent depth to there's.
never said he wouldn't add anything to there midfield. My point was from what I have seen so ( my opinion ) was that he is not in there top 3 mids. Yes adds to there on ball group no doubt.
Yes commitment in div 2 is a key and wouldn't be at the highest of standard at some clubs.
I'm sure Northern have there own thoughts / or reasons if that was the case. All news on here out of there has been good from reading.
So maybe they think they have the group they want and also having 17's and 19's coming through would be a massive plus.
In another opinion although they haven't made finals 2 years running for many reasons yes main one being not winning enough games
I think cd have one of the better mid groups in the comp and with what has been added. Smarter recurting could spell a difference in luck.
But Lucin there adding nath Taylor spence aitken Callum Atkinson and also apparently another from Altona who is a div 1 side and nick gerogeades.
Now I've seen all mid groups from last year and from what I have named there I have seen all but 2 play and the 4 are walk up starts anywhere in this comp.

Cloke gone to hurst bridge
Im surprised this is not being spoken about more on here. This is a massive loss for the jags obviously. Losing what would of been your 100+ goal full forward 2 weeks out from round one is huge, and would be so deflating for the whole club heading into the season will be interesting to see how Jacana deal with it as this brings them right back to the pack.

Im surprised this is not being spoken about more on here. This is a massive loss for the jags obviously. Losing what would of been your 100+ goal full forward 2 weeks out from round one is huge, and would be so deflating for the whole club heading into the season will be interesting to see how Jacana deal with it as this brings them right back to the pack.
How did the go yesterday?

Remove this Banner Ad

EDFL Division 2 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Back