EDFL Moves Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Marby Army - you are the moron

These 2 blokes rape the club for all they can and you jump on their bandwagon straight away. Fact is Marby after years of struggling are seeing some success off the back of 1 bloke tipping in. Unfortunatly for the club, the respect earnt over many years of hard fought matches, willingness to leave what happened on the field, stay there and have a few beers with the opposition has been lost. As fast as the rise to success has come, the quicker it will crash, and unlike the times previously where Marby were respected by the EDFL community, that has been lost forever. Marby Park have sold their soul and the mecenaries who play there will just go on to rape the next club. You should ring Silvan FC and ask the current committee how they're travelling at the moment.................
Am from Silvan & were actually travelling quite good, come to our next committee meeting & see for yourself.

Also Haynes on $40k please.

Hey Marby Army - you are the moron

These 2 blokes rape the club for all they can and you jump on their bandwagon straight away. Fact is Marby after years of struggling are seeing some success off the back of 1 bloke tipping in. Unfortunatly for the club, the respect earnt over many years of hard fought matches, willingness to leave what happened on the field, stay there and have a few beers with the opposition has been lost. As fast as the rise to success has come, the quicker it will crash, and unlike the times previously where Marby were respected by the EDFL community, that has been lost forever. Marby Park have sold their soul and the mecenaries who play there will just go on to rape the next club. You should ring Silvan FC and ask the current committee how they're travelling at the moment.................

not jumping on anyones bandwagon. good to see your 2nd post is as informative as your first!

Now everyone that reads this please take note, and this is absolute fact - livingston is not on anywhere the amount of coin being bandied around on here..he may well have been offered that by other clubs, i dont know. He may have been offered more than that by other clubs, again i dont know. i'll only comment on things that i have knowledge of

How about the fact the 2 boys live a drop kick away from Marby? or the fact that they wanted to play for a club where they could see the possibility of success?

But as you were boys and girls....dont let the truth get in the way of a big footy story

not jumping on anyones bandwagon. good to see your 2nd post is as informative as your first!

Now everyone that reads this please take note, and this is absolute fact - livingston is not on anywhere the amount of coin being bandied around on here..he may well have been offered that by other clubs, i dont know. He may have been offered more than that by other clubs, again i dont know. i'll only comment on things that i have knowledge of

How about the fact the 2 boys live a drop kick away from Marby? or the fact that they wanted to play for a club where they could see the possibility of success?

But as you were boys and girls....dont let the truth get in the way of a big footy story

Must be a fair player Livingston - what type of postion will he play? Are Marbi's new sheds commencing over summer?

Other site mentions Mal Michael playing at Avondale, Johns to Strathmore and others. EDFL is getting out of control and I say that in a good way from a players and especially spectators point of view. The better the standard the more inclinded to turn up and watch.

Still can't believe how much coin clubs are paying but for players to be staying/coming into the comp, clubs must be coming through with the goods every Thursday night when the bank manager turns up with bags of ca$h.

Could be some interesting names appearing in the clearances when they are listed.

bangfrom50 Must be a player at Marby, it sounds like he is upset about a couple more quality players coming into his club, taking the dollars that he may not have been offered, and making it even harder for him to get a game.:(

It is true that they live just down the road, I cant comment on Livingstone but one condition from Kurt was to make sure there is a mirror in the rooms, and he can get drink cards to numerous nightclubs. :D

bangfrom50 Must be a player at Marby, it sounds like he is upset about a couple more quality players coming into his club, taking the dollars that he may not have been offered, and making it even harder for him to get a game.:(

It is true that they live just down the road, I cant comment on Livingstone but one condition from Kurt was to make sure there is a mirror in the rooms, and he can get drink cards to numerous nightclubs. :D

There will be a few new cars around the joint as well ;). Nah good luck to the 2 boys, they got the maximum money they could and Marbi just using their economic supremacy to their advantage which any club would do.

Also heard that Crazyburn have got a sugar daddy as well hehe...an old mate of Barny's and the Mores.

It is the truth you are only kidding yourself and good luck to them both, Luke is a gun and will kick 80 - 100 and is a super bloke that will be great to have at your club. Your starting 21 on Grand Final day had 2 players that have not been there longer than 3 years. These are the facts and good luck to you and it seems that you are hungrier than ever to keep that success up. The club deserves success after all the hard work some people have done during the last 10 years. So I think you should stick to the facts yourself.

THOMASTOWN FOOTBALL CLUB
Affiliated with the Northern football league is seeking people interested in a senior playing assistant coaching position for the 2010 season.

Message back for further information and contact details.

i can gurantee you that livingston is on about that much $$ that the last post stated. he also had a massive sign on fee, as well as a sponsorship fee too....not bad if you can get it!!

kurt mcglynn is livingstons mate, he also is a very good player and is on just a little bit less than livingston

both will be good for the competition, but i am spewing they went to Marby!

kert mcglinn is a very handy footballer.cousin of ben mcglinn of hawthorn. however he is in the aaron james class.just a club rapist.he has met with almost every edfl club possible and commands miles too much money and leaves when it dries up or more is offered elsewhere.was a superstar at kerang but he will hardly dominate edfl.thats why livingstone and mcglinn go as a pair to their interviews(raise the money stakes)

marbyarmy

in regards to livingston and mcglynn, you are right on these two factors

- chance of winning a flag
- close to home

but i will tell you this right now the sweetner was how much money was thrown at them to come, and that was the amounts stated in earlier posts

but in saying that with livo and mcglynn they'll be bring a few young blokes down who are handy players that will provide marby with depth

so its only gonna improve marby(unfortunately) and put pressure on other teams to improve their list!!

kert mcglinn is a very handy footballer.cousin of ben mcglinn of hawthorn. however he is in the aaron james class.just a club rapist.he has met with almost every edfl club possible and commands miles too much money and leaves when it dries up or more is offered elsewhere.was a superstar at kerang but he will hardly dominate edfl.thats why livingstone and mcglinn go as a pair to their interviews(raise the money stakes)

Thats interesting i thought he played at Port Melb (VFL) until last year his first year at Kerang, but to be serious it is a long way to travel to play footy if you can get the same coin down the road from where you live. Anybody that can get money talks to many clubs, it is only whether a club is willing to pay it. If he is not up to it in the EDFL well then it will be Marby with the egg on their face. Honestly, good luck to him.
I think you will find he is not the only mercenary to play the game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really disappointing to learn today that Todd Clark has been sacked as senior coach of Oak Park. Plunkett from Heidelberg has been appointed senior coach and may well be a great acquisition but Toddy deserved the chance to continue on with Oakers after steering them back into A grade last year.:thumbsu:

Really disappointing to learn today that Todd Clark has been sacked as senior coach of Oak Park. Plunkett from Heidelberg has been appointed senior coach and may well be a great acquisition but Toddy deserved the chance to continue on with Oakers after steering them back into A grade last year.:thumbsu:

very disappointing to hear toddy get the sacked from oak park,he did everything possible in his first year and what they done this year was second to none chin up toddy i hope u continue on with your coaching in the future

As i said Marbyarmy your not doing yourself any favours here in the credibility stakes. Yes a lot of rumours are made up I agree but every single A grade club knows how this one was played out. Yes the the truth is they live around the corner and will play in a successful side. But its also the truth they are getting 40K -45K as a package. Whether you chucked in a bit more is the rumour part.

sacked no, just not reappointed as ive heard toddy was great, big step for oakers back to Agrade next year in a comp where lots of teams abers,crazys,douttas,WC and avondale knew before the season started the roys were hopeless and coasted and banked some cash, you just have to look at appointments so far to know that the game is on, Agrade will be a cracker next year.

Has anyone heard if Avondale will be spending up big in 2010? With the new coach and possibly Mal Michael, would Leigh Owen and Cam Trewin be lured back?

sacked no, just not reappointed as ive heard toddy was great, big step for oakers back to Agrade next year in a comp where lots of teams abers,crazys,douttas,WC and avondale knew before the season started the roys were hopeless and coasted and banked some cash, you just have to look at appointments so far to know that the game is on, Agrade will be a cracker next year.

Not re-appointing a premiership coach for no other reason than dropping the presidents son, i would call that a sacking!

one of my favourite media spins seeker.

"we didnt sack him we just didnt offer him a new contract"

good to see the Oakers PR department in full swing trying to explain how they havent sacked their coach. there are really only 2 ways to get rid of your coach he resigns or he is sacked...i dont believe toddy resigned.

Matthew Lloyd with his Essendon conections at Marby has signed with them for 2010, but because of media comitments he will only play 10 H&A games and can only play in the GF, not the other finals, hate to be the poor bloke who gets the arse for him

As i said Marbyarmy your not doing yourself any favours here in the credibility stakes. Yes a lot of rumours are made up I agree but every single A grade club knows how this one was played out. Yes the the truth is they live around the corner and will play in a successful side. But its also the truth they are getting 40K -45K as a package. Whether you chucked in a bit more is the rumour part.

40-45K what drugs are you blokes smoking, whatever it is it must be good. I can tell you for a fact they are not on that type of money.
There are to many blokes on here that just love to pot Marby Park because of the success we are having and make up stupid rumours. As you may or may not be aware when a club becomes successful they attract a better quality player, so if one club is offering more money but will be sh.t (not mentioning any names, Abers!) why would u go there when you can go somewhere else and play in a successful side. But gee it makes me laugh how jealous you all are. Back to back Marby!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back