EDFL moves

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aussie_dude said:
oak park really seemed to tired late in most quarters. It was 8 goals to 1 at about the 20 mins mark of the first term. As with the oakers of old, they have a lot of go-ers and not many great players. Their depth is truely amazing. Grant Ziros absolutely smashed D.Mangin.

Other good players for Oak Park were, 21 (assume it was macnamarra) playing in the centre and not really moving from that spot at all, but did get a few possessions. number 43 played in the ruck for oak park and then ran as an on-baller. He didn't win a tap for the game, but dominated around the ground. And Albones good at full-foward along with Hatch that kept Sheppie realatively quite.

I see a few problems for Oak Park in that, they have no class in the mid field, and low endurance. Additionally they have no height all over the ground. They barely had a player over 6'1. But oak park will be ok because they are tough and wanted it alot more than abers.

Abers had good structure with good talls in all the right spots. Their foward line will be a handful for most back lines just in terms of height. SMC looks very fat but still knows how to get it, and will kick plenty of goals. Al Farag has a massive kick and lurks around half foward, looks a good player. Christain Day looks good down back, but gave away a free kick/50 m that cost abers massively in the last term. Saying that he played CHB and had no-one to man up on because OP had no tall foward.

Problems for abers are: they have NO midfielders. Number 9 and Harro dont make for a good paccey side. Their rucks are good in the taps, but should leave the field after that. Mangin has no position on the field now, because he cant fit up foward anymore. But most of all, Abers have NO midfielder.

J.Dennis is a huge lost for abers this year, he was the engine room.

Allears said:
What a load fo B U L L S H I T, Aberdaberbo get your hand off it!!!! :eek:

Aberdaberdo, I spoke to Pato and can confirm he has been advised not to play due to a disk prob in his back.

Doona2 said:
Cheers when will Tails resume in the seniors you reckon and how long is Lukey out for?

Should be back in next game. Luke, or Lizard as he is being called now, cracked his ribs in a praccie against Tulla, I'd say he'd be right by the next game or maybe the game after. How long do ribs take to repair??

joshooaa said:
Is that the same John Taylor that played at one of the keilor teams ( cant rememeber which) and last season at Sale in the west gippy?

Nah Different Bloke. JT hadn't played for a couple of years until he came to Pacco last year. He was listed with The WA Warriors state cricket team.

joshooaa said:
Anyone from Airport West tell me how Pappa, Martin and Verall looking? Should dominate div 2 this year.

good, pappa had to much class for anyone in the north coburg line up verral played up forward and was busy, micky did pretty well in the middle but assuming he will play even better during the season ahead. mecuri took an absolute SCREAMER in the square in was a beauty he looked very good and seemed to be having a good time out there
im guessing your from Eltham Joshooaa? how are u guys looking? and do you rate those three blokes?

bricksta said:
do you actually have anything constructive to say Tony or are you just a ******.......:eek:

He must be another one of those guys down on the world because he played two's footy again this week.......long year ahead Tony......:eek:

EDFL MAN said:
He must be another one of those guys down on the world because he played two's footy again this week.......long year ahead Tony......:eek:

as a matter of fact i didn't play twos. and sorry EDFL MAN, i'm not a loser who devotes my whole time and life to bigfooty. keep talking sh*t you loser

EDFL MAN said:

as a matter of fact i didn't play twos. and sorry EDFL MAN, i'm not a loser who devotes my whole time and life to bigfooty. keep talking sh*t you loser

TonyCampbell06 said:

There's no need to posted it twice Tony, go back to the play ground little boy lunch time is nearly over!!! :eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TonyCampbell06 said:
ok edfl man, tell me one thing (of note) that you've done in your life, because you're a big macho man behind your computer screen aren't ya?

Tony, l dont need to come on here and big note myself unlike your good self chump. Lets just say l prepare the oranges at 3/4 quater time for the boys at footy......:thumbsu:

Terriffic start by APW - be safe to say, they will be a lot better on a bigger ground as well. Good start by Glenroy and Westmeadows, looks like being a pretty competitve comp in B grade this year.:thumbsu:

EDFL MAN said:
Does this ring a bell chump!!!!:eek:
I thought we F uck off all the crap on this site.......wrong again!!!

sorry, allears thought he knew everything but wasn't right! just like you

Seeing the men in the dirty brown gave KP a bit of a touch up it would appear to put them out of the relegation race. Are KP really that bad or are Cragle that good? Is there hope for EK? Where is Smithy? I always like to see someone getting a kick with more grey hair than me.

gee i can see there is alot of constructive footy talk goin on here lately NOT, seems too many ppl on this forum think they know more than others and verbally abuse each other which is pretty big sitting behind a keyboard instead of talking what the post is spose to b about which last time i looked was football, yes we all have our opinions and theres nothing wrong with that but when we drag it on forever nothing gets accomplished except reading utter bull******** on this post instead of ********en football jesus christ ppl FOOTY IS WHAT THIS SITES FOR not ur bickering like little bitches nuff said

Summary.
Lot of pre season hype surrounding the quality of Strathmore recruiting, but based on the first game, only real quality appears to be Quinn, Hoath and Harvey. Lindsay needs to show more. The rest, no more than average, or, on yesterdays form, below average a grade players. Have excluded Williams. He should be quality. O’Brien did not play.
Agree with a number of your comments. I did not see the second half but Hoath did move well in the first half and obviously went better on ball. I was standing in front of the Strathmore coaches and Lindsay seemed to get a lot of posessions in that area but seemed to just kick high bombs up forward. It isn't a great viewing ground.

Harvey will be ahard match up for most sides.

I thought Quinns ruckwork and in particular his tap work to onballers was outstanding. He made it easy for the onballers. If you have a ruckman who puts it on a teamates chest every time you should dominate clearances. I did not realise the Keilor ruckman went off but they do have a lack of talls at Keilor.

I think Walker was number 32 and he was off the ground very early with what appeared to be a hip injury and I am not sure if he got back on.

I did not really take that much notice of Keilor but was impressed with their attack on the ball and run.

Housing extensions may be 5% more expensive in the next few months!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back