EDFL moves

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
aberdaberdo said:
Happy to see you go with that attitude Sunshine. What makes you think you are any different ot the past 1000 kids how have come out of the U18's. Work hard and get a game like everyone else.

surly this old git who gets on here saying "boys pwetty please stay at the club, i just finished sucking off scar and he told me everything while i was humming on his plums"

blah blah blah, get off this site you git and stay at the bar! this is for current players and people who KNOW something about football!

no1 gives a f*ck about strathmore! money hungry c*nts!

i wana read about people who are playing with mates and blokes like flavel and rabee who go back to west coburg to win a flag WTH MATES! not blokes who are getting paid more or less than you and you flipping hate them!

Nemo said:
Hey who cares is it true you are going to be heading down river where your bro once played?

i think you made that one up nemo, i dont think anyone would believe i would move anywhere

DND ME said:
surly this old git who gets on here saying "boys pwetty please stay at the club, i just finished sucking off scar and he told me everything while i was humming on his plums"

blah blah blah, get off this site you git and stay at the bar! this is for current players and people who KNOW something about football!

no1 gives a f*ck about strathmore! money hungry c*nts!

i wana read about people who are playing with mates and blokes like flavel and rabee who go back to west coburg to win a flag WTH MATES! not blokes who are getting paid more or less than you and you flipping hate them!

DND, if you want to be taken seriously on this thread, cut out the swearing and absurd sexual innuendo about individuals. Your comments sometimes have credibility, but your comments above belong in the gutter.

who cares said:
i think you made that one up nemo, i dont think anyone would believe i would move anywhere

Fair enough just heard a whisper on the grape vine that was all. If you are staying where you are can you confirm any new signings e.g. Loffy etc.

Nemo said:
Fair enough just heard a whisper on the grape vine that was all. If you are staying where you are can you confirm any new signings e.g. Loffy etc.

dalton is the only one i've heard

Nemo said:

Who's Loffy?

Do you mean Simon Minton-Connell aka Loafy?

Where are you talking about Marbi Land. Pretty strong rumours that he is going to be involved down there next year.

Anyone have any good stories - rumours about player movements. I know most blokes are keen to keep all info in house but surely there is some news from most clubs.

Macca29 said:
Who's Loffy?

Do you mean Simon Minton-Connell aka Loafy?

Where are you talking about Marbi Land. Pretty strong rumours that he is going to be involved down there next year.

Anyone have any good stories - rumours about player movements. I know most blokes are keen to keep all info in house but surely there is some news from most clubs.

Yeh sorry I did mean Loafy

Where has Starboy gone after his onslaught at the Sharks new coach?

Starboy let us know why there is so much bad blood.

uptherecazaly said:
Heard a new rumour. Leigh O'Neill from Oak Park going to Glenroy. Hadfield have appointed Robbie Don as coach for 2007.

Is JB coaching Keilor twos again and if so who is coaching Glenroy?

drjack said:
DND, if you want to be taken seriously on this thread, cut out the swearing and absurd sexual innuendo about individuals. Your comments sometimes have credibility, but your comments above belong in the gutter.

sorry mate! just get fired up about strathmore!
dont find it fair! how are we surposed to compete??!!

Youngster Ricky McVeigh has taken over the captaincy of airport west at only 20 years old taken over from ange gentile stepping down to spend more time with family is still playing on next yr though. Any thoughts on this do ppl think it is to quick having only played 1 full season in 05 n having an injury interrupted first half of this season meaning he has only played bout 30 senior games of footy???? or is this a step in the direction 4 a club with a very strong young list????

(Log in to remove this ad.)

K-NACKS said:
Youngster Ricky McVeigh has taken over the captaincy of airport west at only 20 years old taken over from ange gentile stepping down to spend more time with family is still playing on next yr though. Any thoughts on this do ppl think it is to quick having only played 1 full season in 05 n having an injury interrupted first half of this season meaning he has only played bout 30 senior games of footy???? or is this a step in the direction 4 a club with a very strong young list????

Well the club must see something in him to make him captain and he has massive shoes to fill ...
I say its a good thing lets the younger kids know if they stick it out and work hard anything may be possible for them:thumbsu:

DND ME said:

How are we supposed to compete? My heart bleeds. Stop sooking and have a crack! If not, push off.

DND ME said:

Strathmore is the gun side at present, but before them it was Greenvale and before them it was Oak Park all supposedly because of coin. The wheel will turn and in the next 2-3 years it will probably be someone else.
Keep your chin up buddy. :thumbsu:

On behalf of the Jacana Football Club, I would just like to announce that the club will hold an extraordinary general meeting on November 12 at 11AM/12PM (Will let use know exactly what time), at the Clubrooms.

Love to hear any input from you all so if your free your more than welcome to attend.

The club is looking for volunteers, sponsors, etc so help the club take a major step forward by jumping on board in 2007.

It's time to get serious and with a young committee and young side the club is heading in the right direction.

For more details check jacanafc.com.au or private message me.

Cheers,
JFC

dynamic1 said:
What you mean D Mac isn't your best player or is he past it the old bugger.
Oh so its like that is it knackers, take the piss out of the veteran whos past his best lol, maybe u should come down from playing in losing grand finals with Myrt and show me how its done again, oops did i hit a tender spot there ah i know u can handle it ha ha

DND ME said:
dnd, good to see that you are passionate about the mores.
i was not being smart, (and i am in the team) i, like you and 98% of all the people would play this game for nothing if that was the going rate.
all i wanted to say to you and all the other young guys, s/more and any other teams for that matter, work hard for your spot and the rewards are better when they come.
take this or leave it.
i will be in touch (personally) with alot of you guys soon, not to mention the time i take to talk to you guys all year. so dont think im being smart.
and for everyone else. i was not comparing s/more with hawthorn, i was just noting how 2 individual champions at the afl level had to serve their time in a good club.

Nemo said:
Where has Starboy gone after his onslaught at the Sharks new coach?

Starboy let us know why there is so much bad blood.

You being a man would understand that you don't bash females.He (the DOG) knows what he has done in the past, and now is the time to pay the price.Hey spitter ,you dog c**tless P.r.i.c.k l just hope you are playing just to see how much of a real man you are .Iam so glad that your coaching and hope to god that your playing.At 1 stage i saw a game that w-c played a-hts(a while back) and i belive that many people at that game would agree that when he got the best shirtfront from a A-Hts player, YES he got knocked out (how sweet) .Pitty he woke up to see the the next day .. Its ashame that the sharks has got that DOG to coach.But you guys will find out the truth.But that dog will it deny it.As we were told as kids ,if you lie your nose we grow..Well, well, well whos the boomgate now Spitter..you have't got a big nose have you ???........man l just can't wait till l hit that and knock it down 3inchs from that nose.Sharks l wish you guys all the best ,but like l have said b4 time will tell .shame..shame shame shame
His well known to hit and run off the ground..Hey dog wasn't that againest Glenroy you gutless P.R.I.C.K

rossfunke said:
On behalf of the Jacana Football Club, I would just like to announce that the club will hold an extraordinary general meeting on November 12 at 11AM/12PM (Will let use know exactly what time), at the Clubrooms.

Love to hear any input from you all so if your free your more than welcome to attend.

The club is looking for volunteers, sponsors, etc so help the club take a major step forward by jumping on board in 2007.

It's time to get serious and with a young committee and young side the club is heading in the right direction.

For more details check jacanafc.com.au or private message me.

Cheers,
JFC

Dont you mean an Annual General Meeting???

slamminsammy said:
Any truth in the rumour that John Daly is heading back to Douttas from Boort??

Is that John Daly the plus size golfer who loves the darts?

Any truth that Myles Quinn is gooooooooooooone Aberdaberdo?

Are there a few Strathmore "fringe" type players heading across to Gelnroy with their mate Ash Manning?

Timmy Harvey paid $8K to stay on at the Mores?

Lance and Leigh Picione now on their third meeting at Keilor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back