EDFL moves

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to disagree, but I thought it was a poor performance from Rabee. He has not been effective, in A grade, in his last two years at Keilor and Saturdays's game was no different. Kicks do not penetrate, his hand passes, quite often do not hit the target, or go to team mates under pressure, with a consequential stoppage. Tries to burst through too many packs. The Keilor mid field of Picioane, (2) Fraser, Marcy, all had close to 30 touches, Rabee less than 20.

You were obviously at a different game than I was at, Rabee was at the bottom of every pack and in wet conditions there were lots of them, Keilors rucks got tap out pretty much every ruck contest yet some how Rabee came out with the clearance almost every time.

Lance Piconie would have been lucky to have 10 possesions and if he did they were not possesions that counted.

You were obviously at a different game than I was at, Rabee was at the bottom of every pack and in wet conditions there were lots of them, Keilors rucks got tap out pretty much every ruck contest yet some how Rabee came out with the clearance almost every time.

Lance Piconie would have been lucky to have 10 possesions and if he did they were not possesions that counted.

Interesting that Rabee wasn't nominated in the best 5 players for West Coburg ???

I thought the strong pressure applied to Rabee from Keilor mids was important as Rabee ran out of the steam in the last quarter just as Marcy, Picioane & Co were running the game out and driving the ball inside 50....... Result ??? Keilor victory.....

What about Baileys goal ???? 45 metres out heavy, slippery ball & straight through the middle......

for all you dumb *****..its spelt P I C I O A N E......PICIOANE

for all you dumb *****..its spelt P I C I O A N E......PICIOANE

Go take a sedative, get a root or do whatever you need to ease your seriously troubled mind....... No one gives a sh.it how his name is spelt! See if you can contribute something of substance instead of sitting back taking pot shots at others who have a crack at a normal well constructed comment. :rolleyes:

with fawker park folding, north coburg have picked up 10-15 players from fawkner. could make them stronger?

Go take a sedative, get a root or do whatever you need to ease your seriously troubled mind....... No one gives a sh.it how his name is spelt! See if you can contribute something of substance instead of sitting back taking pot shots at others who have a crack at a normal well constructed comment. :rolleyes:

I'll give you something with substance..you are one ****ing deadshiit mate with a stack of pn and gn in ya..you think your mr edfl..if thats the highlight of your life then well done mate..i think your the one that needs the root..and spelling lessons...now go outside and get some fresh air instead of sitting in front of your computer masturbating in your own faeces and rubbing yourself in peanut butter..

Sammy, do you have anything constructive to add? Or are just a frustrated comedian. If it is the latter, don't give up you day job! you will starve trying to make it in comedy.
WC did handle the conditions a lot better, but even then if anybody bothers to check the quarter by quarter scores, WC only won the third quarter. Keilor out scored them in the other three quarters.
Who the **** is bluey?Is it your lover grim reaper because you are a little upset about it.does he call you mummy or do you call him daddy or who picks up the soap in the shower first?hhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmm:p

Who the **** is bluey?Is it your lover grim reaper because you are a little upset about it.does he call you mummy or do you call him daddy or who picks up the soap in the shower first?hhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmm:p

If this is the best you can do guys then get off the site. We are here to give out some interesting info and enjoy some lighthearted banter with supporters from opposition clubs.Trash that has been posted today is uncalled for and unwanted.:thumbsdown: If you have nothing interesting and constructive to post then please get off and stay off!

If this is the best you can do guys then get off the site. We are here to give out some interesting info and enjoy some lighthearted banter with supporters from opposition clubs.Trash that has been posted today is uncalled for and unwanted.:thumbsdown: If you have nothing interesting and constructive to post then please get off and stay off!

mind your own business you boring ****!!

I'll give you something with substance..you are one ****ing deadshiit mate with a stack of pn and gn in ya..you think your mr edfl..if thats the highlight of your life then well done mate..i think your the one that needs the root..and spelling lessons...now go outside and get some fresh air instead of sitting in front of your computer masturbating in your own faeces and rubbing yourself in peanut butter..

Thanks for your contribution, I'll spend the next couple of seconds digesting the enormity of your football knowledge. At least you had the letters E D F and L in this post, I suppose that's a start...:D...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks for your contribution, I'll spend the next couple of seconds digesting the enormity of your football knowledge. At least you had the letters E D F and L in this post, I suppose that's a start...:D...

here fishy fishy...cmon....take a nibble.....here fishy fishy......

pretty certain i've played a bit more footy than you little man.

OK lets talk about footy then :) in round one there were a couple of close games but all teams that won were expected to win.

Round 2 looks pretty similar with all games having a predictable winner it would seem :D with the big 4 looking like they should win,GV,Keilor,Douttas and Strathmore.

The other game could be interesting,whilst i saw Abers against Doutta i dont know much about Crazyfukenburn and how they will go but could Abers be 0-2 :eek: I might have to pack the panelvan,moccos and some woodies and head up there for a geez ;)

WAXY

Sorry goon,so tell me how is airport west will go this week?
Please dont i know !!!!!!!:thumbsdown:

gday guys just wondering if any one could fill me in on the status of the roxburgh park fc i played juniors there and havent been there for a while

any one that could tell about blokes like jellal sleiman, matt pataine and teakura paiti would be good ta

jellal and matty patane still there why dont you just rock up their one day

Yes Rabee was at the bottom of a lot of packs, but he did not get the ball out! Not much point diving on the ball and then causing a secondary ball up! Idea is to get the ball out. You need to watch Rabee against the top teams, he struggles because he does not take the first option. I have made this statement to Rabee personally a number of times, and guess what, he has agreed! Great bullocking player, but needs to move the ball faster. One of the other posters was quite correct, he did not rate a mention in the WC best players, and I did hear the WC coach tell him he needed to lift.

Together with Sammy and Computor whatever, you are just proving that your combined IQ is less than the individual shoe size of any one of you. Grow up and get your mind out of the gutter.

gOOD ON YA slammin get into em Some how I dont think they would make the team up here in QLD I dont mind the gutter up here at least there clean.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back