EDFL moves

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh no Singhy, what are you doing with your self mate?? hows your English these days?? was struggling to understand you last time out in Shepp. If your at Marbi good luck, I dunno how valuable you will be especially if you have put on a bit over the pre season, big Willa was out sprinting you last time we played ya at Mooropana. Some sit ups in the sauna may be needed :thumbsu:

Sauna does shit all.
You lose the weight in fluid and you put it straight back on again when you drink to get your fluids back up.

Word from Keilor is that Lee Fraser has quit...adds a huge casualty to the exodus from the club.

That could not be possibly true. 5 x B&F Player at Keilor and also current captain.

That would be a sad loss.

Kenesevic has also officialy signed with Albion.

I have never seen such an Exodus of a single club in an offseason.

Keilor have been such a powerful club for sol long and it will be a real shame if they don't work themselves out "QUICKLY"

That could not be possibly true. 5 x B&F Player at Keilor and also current captain.

That would be a sad loss.

Kenesevic has also officialy signed with Albion.

I have never seen such an Exodus of a single club in an offseason.

Keilor have been such a powerful club for sol long and it will be a real shame if they don't work themselves out "QUICKLY"

Sorry to correct you, Lee Fraser is a 6 time best and fairest winner and 2nd once and i think third the other (Played 8 seasons). Great service from a champion player and bloke. That is if he has infact retired.

Hi Fellas,
I havent posted for a while so here i go... Firstly that crap about shannon broadbent failing at KP and tulla is a load of rubbish, i played with him at KP and he was clearly our best player. His is a very very good player and is a bloody handy pick up marbi. Following on marbi i must admit they have done well with a few of there signings, joey laverdie is a loss for doutta's, from the short time i was around for the footy season this year he in my mind was our best player. Not to mention joey is a top bloke it is very sad to see him go. From what we have seen so far marbi want the ultimate success first up in A grade which is very very ambitious but good luck to them. Im not too sure what other players there looking at signing but from what ive seen there midfeild will be strong which is a great bonus but u cant win a flag with just a midfield, as we seen last year with aberfeldie where in my opnion they had some very handy players running around in the centre.

Onto KP firstly andrew scifo will not play id be shocked if he did, he is over the game from what i hear eveytime i see him. great player though. KP could possibly make finals im not too sure depending on how strong B grade is these days, but from what ive heard they are happy to rebuild and have a solid base for 2009 where they will have a massive crack at it again.

Thats all from me

Mr Controversy has spoken

Hey dogsquad, so can u enlighten us on ur footy career champ? I think 5 b&f's in a row is not bad which ever club u play at! Not blown my own trumpet at all if u knew me im not like that at al!Just sick to death of people on these websites who cme on to bag other players and most of u wouldnt no them on or off the field.Evereyone is entitled to their opinion and thats fine,atleast post stuff that is informative or the truth everynow and then! DONT GO ON SHIT RUMOURS! IM lookn forward to bein back in the edfl and a successful year at Marby. Its gin to b hardwork next year but bein at trainin last week thers a good feeling down there and quietly confident of makn a impact next year!

Mate, what's next? Referring to yourself in the third person... Fair dinkum. I concur (look it up in a Thesaurus), 5 b&f's in a row is an amazing effort and congratulations on that. Humble is a word I suggest you try to be and not just rate yourself as high as you do. If you were that good, you'd be playing AFL would you not? As for moving club to club, why is that out of interest? That would make for interesting reading, would be informative and as it is coming from you, truthful too! So run us through the club's you have been with, why you left them and what Marby had to offer that made you go there? I may be nieve but I have a general feeling it may have a bit to do with ego but more importantly to do with something that ryhmes with honey, dash or collars?? C'mon reply to this for all of us interested readers....

Good luck MP with this guy absolute dog, the worst football murciniary on this planet, just ask every club he has ripped off
here here cleanhands he is a c**t of a man who is weak as piss only good for one thing climbing coconut trees collecting coconuts f**kin monkey.

here here cleanhands he is a c**t of a man who is weak as piss only good for one thing climbing coconut trees collecting coconuts f**kin monkey.

whos this singh bloke and wat has he done, not sticking up 4 him but everyone calling him a dog and so on, give us some dirt on the guy

Mate, what's next? Referring to yourself in the third person... Fair dinkum. I concur (look it up in a Thesaurus), 5 b&f's in a row is an amazing effort and congratulations on that. Humble is a word I suggest you try to be and not just rate yourself as high as you do. If you were that good, you'd be playing AFL would you not? As for moving club to club, why is that out of interest? That would make for interesting reading, would be informative and as it is coming from you, truthful too! So run us through the club's you have been with, why you left them and what Marby had to offer that made you go there? I may be nieve but I have a general feeling it may have a bit to do with ego but more importantly to do with something that ryhmes with honey, dash or collars?? C'mon reply to this for all of us interested readers....

Interesting to note that as successful as he may have been individually, which is great, there ain't too many winning seasons amongst those.... Ask Robert Harvey about his career, would probably trade a few of his medals for a cup!!:rolleyes:

Shagga - Tappy has played at

Strathmore
Port Douglas
Lalor
St. Bernards
Tulla
KP
Albion
Marbi

Will be a great servant at Marbi - rarely plays a bad game and probably one of the fittest in the league!

Fair list of clubs there Puff,would almost rival Scratcher from KP ;) a few older forum members will know who he is.

whos this singh bloke and wat has he done, not sticking up 4 him but everyone calling him a dog and so on, give us some dirt on the guy

Have only seen him play one game for mooroopna an he kick a few that day, I'd say a few people are dirty on him cause he gets paid mega bucks to play footy. They shouldnt be dirty with him they should be dirty on the clubs dumb enough to offer that sort of coin....its only going to kill district and country footy in the long run.

Shagga - Tappy has played at

Strathmore
Port Douglas
Lalor
St. Bernards
Tulla
KP
Albion
Marbi

Will be a great servant at Marbi - rarely plays a bad game and probably one of the fittest in the league!

Think it would have been an easier and shorter list:thumbsdown: to denote the teams he has not played with....

Have only seen him play one game for mooroopna an he kick a few that day, I'd say a few people are dirty on him cause he gets paid mega bucks to play footy. They shouldnt be dirty with him they should be dirty on the clubs dumb enough to offer that sort of coin....its only going to kill district and country footy in the long run.

going to . . . . . it already is :thumbsdown:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

understand your point TRUCK and agree, but this bloke puts the hand out at the end of every game and jumps in the car and goes home , doesnt want to play finals footy when they make it because alot of clubs dont pay when they make finals,country football is not all about you and your dollar, you are judged on how you leave a club not what you have taken from it

Word from Keilor is that Lee Fraser has quit...adds a huge casualty to the exodus from the club.

I've heard he is meeting with Mick McGuane this week to discuss an OFF FIELD role.... He live 100 metres from the ground & plays cricket there so unilkely not to be involved in some capacity in 08....

Stay Tuned.......

I've heard he is meeting with Mick McGuane this week to discuss an OFF FIELD role.... He live 100 metres from the ground & plays cricket there so unilkely not to be involved in some capacity in 08....

Stay Tuned.......

sticks - that would be great for keilor - but the point is
it is another absolute quality player they need to replace
rather than looking at grannies -at the moment
2008 could be a major rebuild for mick and kfc

sticks - that would be great for keilor - but the point is
it is another absolute quality player they need to replace
rather than looking at grannies -at the moment
2008 could be a major rebuild for mick and kfc

Recap of the rumblings on here - Please confirm/deny or add to the list for your respective clubs:

GV - Out: Sir, O'Neil.
In: Bloomfield (apparently more to come??)

SM - Out: ?? - Possibly Quinn....
In: Need some news here, haven't heard anything....

KL - Out: About 10 inc. Winchello, Buttigeg, Condos and Fraser.....
In: Mick Mcguane...

DS - Out: Laverde....
In: Barnes?

CW - Out: Houchar
In: Yet to hear??

CB - Out: ???? Is Johar SAAD going again?
In: Recall some names being thrown around, please update if u know.

AB - Out: Haven't heard/read
In: Haven't heard/read

AH - Out: Been quiet
In: Been quiet

OP - Out: Also quiet
In: quiet

MP - Out: Dalton?, Powell?, Grey? Pls confirm or deny.
In: Houchar, Keilor boys, Broadbent.....more?

Just thought I'd get things started, I relaise there's not much there for most clubs so let's get some info out there before Xmas...

Is that the man moutain Dalton?? His a massive unit an have heard he can get pretty nasty. Where will he be heading back to Mounts in the Heathcote League.

Stay Tuned.......

Massive blow for Keilor.
Absolute gun player and gentleman as well.
Shame to see him give it away.
Would hold him in same regard as Steven Long.
Wish him all the best with whatever he chooses to do.

Recap of the rumblings on here - Please confirm/deny or add to the list for your respective clubs:

GV - Out: Sir, O'Neil.
In: Bloomfield (apparently more to come??)

SM - Out: ?? - Possibly Quinn....
In: Need some news here, haven't heard anything....

KL - Out: About 10 inc. Winchello, Buttigeg, Condos and Fraser.....
In: Mick Mcguane...

DS - Out: Laverde....
In: Barnes?

CW - Out: Houchar
In: Yet to hear??

CB - Out: ???? Is Johar SAAD going again?
In: Recall some names being thrown around, please update if u know.

AB - Out: Haven't heard/read
In: Haven't heard/read

AH - Out: Been quiet
In: Been quiet

OP - Out: Also quiet
In: quiet

Just thought I'd get things started, I relaise there's not much there for most clubs so let's get some info out there before Xmas...
SM - outs - was told Grant Holman had retired ..:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back