EDFL moves

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tap Tap Tappy im guessing your IQ is well below 60, i would have thought the word ALL was short enough????? If you would have read my post carefully i did say do you do this on purpose!!!. Due to your lack of smarts Tap Tap Tappy i will no longer persue this, but as i said the offer is still there. Chat too you soon Tap Tap Tappy.....

Mr Controversy Has Spoken

And its pursue mate........;)

Hi all, im first time user, long time reader on the EDFL site. I just want to mention that we (marbi park) cant wait for the start of the season. Its going to be a cracker of a year for us if things go our way.

Also after reading alot of posts the past few weeks i really think that keilor will struggle this year.

GO MARBI PARK - FOR PREMIERS IN "08"

Might be a long one for you Marby Man......if you go down first game at Doutta's.....buy some mirrors....you can tell Donald Trump that you wont trouble the top 4 this year noseman!!!:thumbsdown:

My source tells me that M.Quinn has signed at St Kilda City for a packet.

My sources tell me that as of this morning he is no where near signing anywhere, apparently he is undecided & has definitely not signed at StKilda City although has 2 good mates there from Port & a mate from Claremont playing there and lives 10 mins from there ground. Massive get if they sign him, either way I assume he would have to make his decision sooner rather than later.

Seems to be more and more ex AFL players coming into the comp each year.

Marbi - Wells, Stafford & Murphy
Douttas - King
Keilor - Whitnall
AW - S. Harvey
Sydenham - Berbakov
Strathmore - Joel Reynolds & Simon O'Keefe
KP - Mercuri, Misiti
Pacco - Barker
Craigeburn - Brooks

More to come i'm sure!!!!!!!

sydenham - berbakov......thats funny! but untrue!!
he's at sydney swans as a backline coach isnt he?
so you must've misread sydney for sydenham....

My sources tell me that as of this morning he is no where near signing anywhere, apparently he is undecided & has definitely not signed at StKilda City although has 2 good mates there from Port & a mate from Claremont playing there and lives 10 mins from there ground. Massive get if they sign him, either way I assume he would have to make his decision sooner rather than later.

Still another 3 months more of rumours and specualtion about where a player is or isn't playing............

Arrivals & Departures
Can anyone update the list? I have taken most from off here or around the traps, so true or untrue lets clear up the list

Greenvale
Arrivals = Bloomfield, Paxman, Obst
Departures = Sir, Bakoulas, O'Connor,

Strathmore
Arrivals = Campbell, Becker, J Barnard
Departures = Holman & P Barnard (retired) Quinn????

Keilor
Arrivals = Dalton,
Departures = Long (retired) Condos, Porter, Picoiane, D Lambropoulos, Knezevic, Rogowski, Bailey, Buttigieg, Gluschenko, Ter Haar, Towner, Marcy, Whichello, D'Arcangelo,

Avondale
Arrivals = Mastropasqua,
Departures =

West Coburg
Arrivals =
Departures = Haouchar,

Doutta
Arrivals = King, J Barnes???
Departures = Turner, Laverede, Davidson??,

Craigieburn
Arrivals = Jacobs,
Departures =

Oak Park
Arrivals =
Departures =

Aberfeldie
Arrivals = R Rioli, Gaylard, Nordhausen, D Riloi,
Departures = McKee??, Turner, Saliba, Harmer??

Maribyrnong Park
Arrivals = Broadbent, Laverde, Buttigieg,Towner, Whichello,

Departures = Janezic, Powell, Khartabil, Ziros???, Garbutt, Dalton, Bell,

Im pretty sure Tommy D is playing at Douttas this year and on another note,dragging up a name that ruled the pages of Big Footy a while ago :D i have heard that the one and only Mr Ryan Wolley has been sniffing around Marbi Park for a game and some big $$$,heard he wanted a fair quid(dont know how much),only a rumour but someone else may be able to confirm/deny ;)

WAXY

Arrivals & Departures
Can anyone update the list? I have taken most from off here or around the traps, so true or untrue lets clear up the list

Aberfeldie

I believe Dean Rioli is listed on the Abers site as an "Assistant Coach". Same sort of role for Gaylard. Nothing mentions either as playing.

I believe Dean Rioli is listed on the Abers site as an "Assistant Coach". Same sort of role for Gaylard. Nothing mentions either as playing.

Spot on.

Dean Rioli and Christian Gaylard are assistant coaches.

Neither are playing although big Deano has had a cleanout on the knee a couple of months back and if Abers get on a role you never know.

Also, Justin Moran is our fitness coach and assistant coach. Did a super job pre Xmas and has got plenty out of the group so far.

Brian Pound is the reserves coach.

This is probably the most support a senior coach at Abers has had for some time which should definately help.

Going back over the years - Loafy, Rocky and probably even Harro didn't have as much support.

All positive no matter which way you look at it.

In other news - Matty Duggan from the Bullants is on board - a great pick up. He had an injury interupted season last year after playing a handful of games in the seniors and is keen for a big year.

More big news in the coming weeks but some of the holes from last year have definately been filled.

McKee, Runna, Herman, Carti, Eags, Shep, Donza, Norda, El Houli, Mongta, Randall, Wortho, Willo and Disco all firing over the break and keen for a massive 2008.

Spot on.

Neither are playing although big Deano has had a cleanout on the knee a couple of months back and if Abers get on a role you never know.

Also, Justin Moran is our fitness coach and assistant coach. Did a super job pre Xmas and has got plenty out of the group so far.

This is probably the most support a senior coach at Abers has had for some time which should definately help.

Going back over the years - Loafy, Rocky and probably even Harro didn't have as much support.

In other news - Matty Duggan from the Bullants is on board - a great pick up. He had an injury interupted season last year after playing a handful of games in the seniors and is keen for a big year.

More big news in the coming weeks but some of the holes from last year have definately been filled.

McKee, Runna, Herman, Carti, Eags, Shep, Donza, Norda, El Houli, Mongta, Randall, Wortho, Willo and Disco all firing over the break and keen for a massive 2008.

All sides forget about fronting up in 2008 - give the flag to Abers now.......

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Spot on.

Better get BIG Deano to have some lap band surgery while he is in for the knee, he sure looks like he has been on the turtles !!!!

Spot on.

we hear the same old thing every year..............you blokes are sh*t :eek:

would've thought abers would've learned from KP's mistake in 06/07.

Be nice to know how many home grown Abers will play seniors next year?
Players they have recruited will come and go and will most likely be 1 year wonders.

Plus all young home grown players will leave!

True the same shit was spoken last year and no result.

Never said once that we'd be world beaters - it was a footy related post with truth to it thats all just stated the facts.

Unless there is some big recruits at Cooper St i think we'll beat you blokes though in 08.

Don't forget i did throw a wager of $2,000 up last year before the Douttas v Abers second clash yet no one took me on.

Post something decent for once instead of the standard dribble you always do fossil....

“In 2008 to make our website even more interesting we are going to interview certain E.D.F.L

players to find out about themselves and their football careers. We hope you enjoy this new concept.

Let’s start with none other than our Footy Show host and Groom to be Matty Pillios.

It is great to be on board for a big 2008 season. BRAD. T”

To view the profiles just go to www.edflfooty.com and select profiles from the menu! :)

“In 2008 to make our website even more interesting we are going to interview certain E.D.F.L

players to find out about themselves and their football careers. We hope you enjoy this new concept.

Let’s start with none other than our Footy Show host and Groom to be Matty Pillios.

It is great to be on board for a big 2008 season. BRAD. T”

To view the profiles just go to www.edflfooty.com and select profiles from the menu! :)

who cares about your website...:eek:

:D

Never said once that we'd be world beaters - it was a footy related post with truth to it thats all just stated the facts.

Unless there is some big recruits at Cooper St i think we'll beat you blokes though in 08.

Don't forget i did throw a wager of $2,000 up last year before the Douttas v Abers second clash yet no one took me on.

Post something decent for once instead of the standard dribble you always do fossil....
:D:D:D:D:D

Try $5000 0r $10,000 next time and will take the bet.Wipe my arse with $2,000:eek:

Arrivals & Departures

Greenvale
Arrivals = Bloomfield, Paxman, Obst
Departures = Sir, Bakoulas, O'Connor,

Strathmore
Arrivals = Campbell, Becker, J Barnard
Departures = Holman & P Barnard (retired) Quinn????

Keilor
Arrivals = Dalton, Salberg (Sunbury), Hurst (Sunbury), Moore(Keilor Park), Ruckman From Werribee and tassie mariners
Departures = Long (retired) Condos, Porter, Picoiane(if lance yes if lee no), D Lambropoulos, Knezevic, Rogowski, Bailey, Buttigieg, Gluschenko(???), Ter Haar (resigned last monday), Towner, Marcy(which one if shannon resigned), Whichello, D'Arcangelo,Copper

Avondale
Arrivals = Mastropasqua,
Departures =

West Coburg
Arrivals =
Departures = Haouchar,

Doutta
Arrivals = King, J Barnes???
Departures = Turner, Laverede, Davidson??,

Craigieburn
Arrivals = Jacobs,
Departures =

Oak Park
Arrivals =
Departures =

Aberfeldie

Maribyrnong Park
Arrivals = Broadbent, Laverde, Buttigieg,Towner, Whichello,

Departures = Janezic, Powell, Khartabil, Ziros???, Garbutt, Dalton, Bell,

These are not all correct at keilor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back