EDFL moves

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously there is still a long way to go and winning 3 games doesnt exactly warrant the level of bragging we have seen from abers supporters, myself included. But the thing is, there has been very little to be excited about for a while down at abers considering last year we were getting smashed by teams like strathmore and keilor and now we are beating them. And dont forget abers were 0 wins 8 losses last year so its a relief to have a win now, let alone 3!

It'd be great to see Jorgo play at his old club on an in form Shep. Go abers!!!

Obviously there is still a long way to go and winning 3 games doesnt exactly warrant the level of bragging we have seen from abers supporters, myself included. But the thing is, there has been very little to be excited about for a while down at abers considering last year we were getting smashed by teams like strathmore and keilor and now we are beating them. And dont forget abers were 0 wins 8 losses last year so its a relief to have a win now, let alone 3!

It'd be great to see Jorgo play at his old club on an in form Shep. Go abers!!!

And Dont forget they were beaten by KP at the end of the year, so the season finsihed of on a downer as well,

What impact has Christian and the boys had ?? Is Riolli and Himself actively involved in the day to day stuff or are they in the back ground,

If having them on board has helped with the resurgence, why is it that the same result could not be had at KP ??

Either way it seems it is working :thumbsu:

And Dont forget they were beaten by KP at the end of the year, so the season finsihed of on a downer as well,

What impact has Christian and the boys had ?? Is Riolli and Himself actively involved in the day to day stuff or are they in the back ground,

If having them on board has helped with the resurgence, why is it that the same result could not be had at KP ??

Either way it seems it is working :thumbsu:

They've both been great and have actively been involved along with Justin Moran at training and on game day.

The players they have brought across have complimented the existing list which was depleted with injuries last year.

Perhaps KP didn't have the cattle last year to support the 4 or 5 quality blokes from KP that Abers have picked up.

Wouldn't be so sure. Oakers have been very competitive in the games so far and almost beat Marbi on the weekend.

Besides Philpott, what other "talls" do Doutta have out?

From all reports, there was a young goal umpire how called a dead set goal, like half to three quater post high and straight through the middle, a behind. That was unlucky

I must admit that I dont really venture to Keilor these days, rather just follow the league as a whole pretty much

Both clubs have had a slow start, but both have plenty of talent in their ranks and along with their individual club history and pride it will take them a long way this season. I am sure they will be thereabouts come round 18.

Unlike others who think they are already there!!!

This is a suggested line up posted in the NFL section of there potential interleague side, without knowing a fair % of the squad it looks to be fairly strong and dont think this match will be the cakewalk us in the EDFL expect it to be.

B: HAYDOCK(H) GROSSMAN(B) MCINTOSH(B)

HB: J.KING(NH) DALE NOLAN(H) H.RYAN(NH)

C: MURPHY(H) B.HARVEY(H) SAGE(M)

HF: GUTTERSON(M) STANLEY(M) GLOURY(B)?

F: S.HARVEY(NH) HALL(H) MERKEL(E)

FOLL: D.KING(M) CARELLI(WP) M.MCGOUGH(M)

INTER: GAY(H)/O'BRIEN(B) L.RICHARDSON(E) LUZZA(NP) S.RYAN(NH)

IMG_4026.jpg

Ryan Wooley back in action!!!
http://www.ahfc.org.au/gallery/SeniorsReserves-Round-3-2008/slides/IMG_4026.html

good to see someone from doutta putting my body on the line in the 1st half. we got smashed allover the ground.
whatever big jonny ange did intimadated our backline,
good luck to all for the race to the flag
im going to win a flag in another comp.

good to see someone from doutta putting my body on the line in the 1st half. we got smashed allover the ground.
whatever big jonny ange did intimadated our backline, his just a fat wog ____.

You look like a scared cat in the photo

He can't be that fat if he kicked 8. Where u of to Ryan? Xperiment back at Doutta not working?

whatever big jonny ange did intimadated our backline, his just a fat wog ____.

Try opening your eyes........you red neck

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was never going to work out for Wooley at Douttas after he slagged off his ex-teammates while at Marby. Also said he was gonna put a bloke of wood over Kade Careys head. Then goes back there looking for a kick. Goon.

IMG_4026.jpg

Ryan Wooley back in action!!!

Have to agree there with Jet06! Macca, get a life and stop taking pictures you homo of people that arent even worth the time! I would be worried if l was you, if your idea of fun Saturday afternoon is taking your camera down to local footy, maybe find something better to do with your time.

Wooley, heck off and dont come back you fruit cake! How you thought you go back to a club that you slagged off on an internet site is beyond me.
Take up lawn bowls you goon!

You look like a scared cat in the photo

He can't be that fat if he kicked 8. Where u of to Ryan? Xperiment back at Doutta not working?

Hey you poon that is not Angelopoulos in the photo he is down your end thats where the full forward usually kicks goals from when kicking that way!! Surprised you were able to see around him anyway.
Not long after this action the other bloke in the contest - Aparo I believe ex St Bern coped a slight rib tickler - fell to the ground and squealed like a stuffed pig - no doubt you would have heard it at your end. Pretty tough for big bloke!!
As for Wooley he may be from Mars and made some detours on the way but on his day he can pay football. Isnt that what its all about??

Have to agree there with Jet06! Macca, get a life and stop taking pictures you homo of people that arent even worth the time! I would be worried if l was you, if your idea of fun Saturday afternoon is taking your camera down to local footy, maybe find something better to do with your time.

Wooley, heck off and dont come back you fruit cake! How you thought you go back to a club that you slagged off on an internet site is beyond me.
Take up lawn bowls you goon!

Jet06 and Newsflash

You serious as if i went down there and watched that crap game, the photo can be found on Avoindales website if you must know, a couple of mates play there and was looking for some photos of them for an upcoming party if you must know.

Hard to take photos or watch wooley in action when i was at oak park all day nerds

Hey you poon that is not Angelopoulos in the photo he is down your end thats where the full forward usually kicks goals from when kicking that way!! Surprised you were able to see around him anyway.
Not long after this action the other bloke in the contest - Aparo I believe ex St Bern coped a slight rib tickler - fell to the ground and squealed like a stuffed pig - no doubt you would have heard it at your end. Pretty tough for big bloke!!
As for Wooley he may be from Mars and made some detours on the way but on his day he can pay football. Isnt that what its all about??

is that post meant for me or wooley cause it made no cents at all in what ive wrote pal

you
you tool. apparo not even in the photo.
thats rarbah.
very tough man is wally.
dont think many of the doutta boys went near a contest to give
any one a rib tickler.
avondale not that good, so its back to b grade for the stars.......

Too much talk about average players. Looking forward to the weekends game Abers V Jets. Best attack ( Abers 398) against best defence (Jets 221). Does anybody give Abers a chance??? Other than their supporters. This may be the Jets biggest test for a while but can you tip against a team that hasn't lost for a year and a half? Would love to see Abers win, could you imagine this forum on Monday morning if they did get up...................

you

you tool. apparo not even in the photo.
thats rarbah.
very tough man is wally.
dont think many of the doutta boys went near a contest to give
any one a rib tickler.
avondale not that good, so its back to b grade for the stars.......
Sierra how can you try and have a go at someone else about who's in the photo, when u have no idea who is in it????? By the way no one said Angelopoulos was in the photo

The guy up is Avondale's ruckman Adrian Mastropasqua and dont think he would have been complaining after that!

How can you say Avondale are not that good but have beaten Marby who are supposely a serious top 4 contender & Doutta's who knocked off Craigieburn the week before.

Very even comp dont knock clubs when you have nothing to back it up with.

Jet06 and Newsflash

You serious as if i went down there and watched that crap game, the photo can be found on Avoindales website if you must know, a couple of mates play there and was looking for some photos of them for an upcoming party if you must know.

Hard to take photos or watch wooley in action when i was at oak park all day nerds

I'm so sorry macca, will you forgive me?
How much for a blow job!!!

Jet06 and Newsflash

Will we see you at the doutta game this week ??? OR will you be occupied making Fairy Bread for the party ?? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back