EDFL moves

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oaks are back :D:D:D

Funcky on fire with 8 goals
Rayza was good along wit Ras, Hatchy and Trewin. Brooks is overated even though he alomost won the game for the crazys in the third - craigeburn will get relegated

I wonder if we are gunna see a post from this turkey after a 20+ goal thumping on the weekend? Hahahahaha enjoy B grade next year mate!!
:D:D:D

Aberfeldie 20.4.124 lost to Maribyrnong Park 27.8.160

So Abers Big Footy posters, what went wrong today for Aberfeldie? Is it a case of Marby to good? It looked like that for me.

See you guys next time down the river at Marby for another Marby win and
Go Marby

Aberfeldie 20.4.124 lost to Maribyrnong Park 27.8.160

So Abers Big Footy posters, what went wrong today for Aberfeldie? Is it a case of Marby to good? It looked like that for me.

See you guys next time down the river at Marby for another Marby win and
Go Marby

Yep far too good! Scoreboard flattered us. Too many junk time goals at the end. Killed in the 1st quarter. At times too many downhill skiiers. Forwards and some midfielders simply not accountable. Shep obviously injured. If only they all had a heart like Donza.

id love too meet you oneday macca, i bash ****ter petifiles like you!!!
take your camersa and take a photo of your coc and show the world how a pin dick works...

with me being scared macca, thats just habit closing my eyes,i bite my tung also, i dunno why i do it but i no my body cant dish rough stuff out like it used too thats why held back, i wasnt scared!

must admit, wish i never ____ed up at marby. sorry smudge, choof changes me and i really didnt think about the situations i put myself in, thats life and i love the fact im a journeyman, love australia!!!!!.

yeah i went back too doutta, not all the people there are idiots`, add ryan moore, jesse uren, bishop,ryan edwards, swata, jimmy, joey, harry,de sousa, mcardle, ricko palmz from 06 side and doutta would of been a major force this year. and koly

You look like a scared cat in the photo

He can't be that fat if he kicked 8. Where u of to Ryan? Xperiment back at Doutta not working?

id love too meet you oneday macca, i bash ****ter petifiles like you!!!
take your camersa and take a photo of your coc and show the world how a pin dick works...

with me being scared macca, thats just habit closing my eyes,i bite my tung also, i dunno why i do it but i no my body cant dish rough stuff out like it used too thats why held back, i wasnt scared!

must admit, wish i never ____ed up at marby. sorry smudge, choof changes me and i really didnt think about the situations i put myself in, thats life and i love the fact im a journeyman, love australia!!!!!.

yeah i went back too doutta, not all the people there are idiots`, add ryan moore, jesse uren, bishop,ryan edwards, swata, jimmy, joey, harry,de sousa, mcardle, ricko palmz from 06 side and doutta would of been a major force this year. and koly

That explains it then i'm sorry Ryan didnt mean to upset you i said before i didnt take the photo it was on avondales webpage they have photos on there of there games buddy :thumbsu:

I wonder if we are gunna see a post from this turkey after a 20+ goal thumping on the weekend? Hahahahaha enjoy B grade next year mate!!
:D:D:D

very poor weak effort on the weekend i will say though that Keilor are a super football side and listening to Mick McGuane at qtr time a 3 qtr time i see what all the fuss is about
going to be tough from here on with a few still out injured doesn help the team either were a strong club and will bounce back dont worry bout that guys also good effort to win by you guys on thew wknd heard you were 15 gls up and nearly got beaten

Yep far too good! Scoreboard flattered us. Too many junk time goals at the end. Killed in the 1st quarter. At times too many downhill skiiers. Forwards and some midfielders simply not accountable. Shep obviously injured. If only they all had a heart like Donza.

Too true, marby were a 10 goal better side than us yesterday. They jumped us early and the game was effictively over as a contest at quarter time. Was shep injured or was it a tactical blunder to play him one out in the square? One of the few positives was the ever impressive Carl Peterson, great grab as well.

Marbys midfield dominated us and we had very few winners on the day. Leigh Grey was a standout for them. Donza tried hard but we just let them get too much space and they hurt us. Good win Marby, thoroughly deserved it.

Our clear winner was the bar prices, $2.80 pots always win in my eyes.

very poor weak effort on the weekend i will say though that Keilor are a super football side and listening to Mick McGuane at qtr time a 3 qtr time i see what all the fuss is about
going to be tough from here on with a few still out injured doesn help the team either were a strong club and will bounce back dont worry bout that guys also good effort to win by you guys on thew wknd heard you were 15 gls up and nearly got beaten

Wheres your _____ big mouth now ________!!!!!!!!! OAKERS ARE BAK! if i recall,and use got your pants pull down and fukd sideways!!!!!!!!And u also said c'burn would get relegated, as my team played on sunday i travelled the long journey down the hume to watch a couple of x team mates play for crazyburn and c them play one of the best first halfs of footy ive seen this year. although west coburg came bak in the second half it was a good win for them. seen 2 cracker goals from the pocket i was sittin in from Daniel Nolan n Jimmy Turner 2. Positive thing for WC is that Rabee Haoucher is a machine, his work around the stoppages got wc bak in the game , great player!

Let me set the RECORD straight the Major Sponsor are not ones to blow their bags but there is much they do behind the scene.
Frankly i am sick of them being continuously castigated with no foundation.
I know they have donated just a few items such as a Split A/C system, Tv,Tables/Chairs,Bar Trees,Rubdown tables,Portable heater.Freezers,After match player awards to Seniors/Reserves,Player Sponsorship,Raffle prizes,Portable Scoreboard and also cash toward the juniors.These are just a few items to help the club.
Further i also believe they were involved in the MVCC providing Coaches boxes and upgrade the Marby Park rooms this year.
Gradually the Club are getting help from the Council and the Committee have drawn up a Strategic plan looking to the future.
Maribyrnong Park appreciate the contribution of the major Sponsor who incidental have now been involved for 4 years so they are not fly by niters.
To me your comments reek of the TALL poppy syndrome and a pathetic attempt to undermine the success the club is now enjoying after many years in the wilderness.

PERHAPS COME TO A GAME AND SEE THE SUPPORT FROM ALL AREAS OF THE CLUB AND IN PARTICULAR THE LARGE ATTENDANCES AT THE "JUNIOR" LEVEL.

Spot on Mushroomman, finally the truth is told.

15 goals is a massive exaggeration ____ breath , we were up by 8 goals max and it was a credit to the WC boys to get back into it. Rabee almost single handedly won the game for the burgers. Definatly the best 1st half ive seen the eagles play and ive got a feeling when they play oak park next the result may be a little different than last week.
I definatly agree with you that Keilor are a super football team but are they really a 20 goal better side than Oakers or did you's just pull your strides down and bend over after half time?:eek::eek:

Oh and is it true that Raso copped a touch up? :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wheres your _____ big mouth now ________!!!!!!!!! OAKERS ARE BAK! if i recall,and use got your pants pull down and fukd sideways!!!!!!!!And u also said c'burn would get relegated, as my team played on sunday i travelled the long journey down the hume to watch a couple of x team mates play for crazyburn and c them play one of the best first halfs of footy ive seen this year. although west coburg came bak in the second half it was a good win for them. seen 2 cracker goals from the pocket i was sittin in from Daniel Nolan n Jimmy Turner 2. Positive thing for WC is that Rabee Haoucher is a machine, his work around the stoppages got wc bak in the game , great player!

Macca29...................T. Schimmelbush

Seems none of Heidlebergs es AFL players are in the squad, surely we trounce this lot

Final Squads from NFL website

MITCHELL DAVID BUNDOORA
ROGERS CLAYTON BUNDOORA
GLOURY NEIL BUNDOORA
CUSACK TIM DIAMOND CREEK
MERKEL JOSH ELTHAM
GILBERT LEIGH GREENSBOROUGH
TOOMEY DAMIAN GREENSBOROUGH
AUSTIN SHAUN GREENSBOROUGH
HAYDOCK DEAN HEIDELBERG
HARVEY BLAIR HEIDELBERG
SWINDON AMBROSE MONTMORENCY
MCGOUGH JARRYD MONTMORENCY
GUTTERSON BRENT MONTMORENCY
SAGE DANIEL MONTMORENCY
FRICKER GARETH MONTMORENCY
STANLEY DERRYN MONTMORENCY
HAYES BRETT MONTMORENCY
HABCHI ANDRE NORTHCOTE PARK
WILSON BRETT NORTHCOTE PARK
SADDINGTON STEVE NORTHCOTE PARK
RYAN SHAUN NTH HEIDELBERG
KING JARROD NTH HEIDELBERG
HARVEY SHANE NTH HEIDELBERG
SCANNELL TRENT NTH HEIDELBERG
DEAN JASON NTH HEIDELBERG
MCFERRAN DANIEL WEST PRESTON
MORRISON BILLY WEST PRESTON

27 players
7 Monty
4 North
3 Greensy
3 Bundoora
2 West
2 N'cote
2 H'Berg
1 Eltham
1 Diamo
0 Lalor

Seems none of Heidlebergs es AFL players are in the squad, surely we trounce this lot

Final Squads from NFL website

MITCHELL DAVID BUNDOORA
ROGERS CLAYTON BUNDOORA
GLOURY NEIL BUNDOORA
CUSACK TIM DIAMOND CREEK
MERKEL JOSH ELTHAM
GILBERT LEIGH GREENSBOROUGH
TOOMEY DAMIAN GREENSBOROUGH
AUSTIN SHAUN GREENSBOROUGH
HAYDOCK DEAN HEIDELBERG
HARVEY BLAIR HEIDELBERG
SWINDON AMBROSE MONTMORENCY
MCGOUGH JARRYD MONTMORENCY
GUTTERSON BRENT MONTMORENCY
SAGE DANIEL MONTMORENCY
FRICKER GARETH MONTMORENCY
STANLEY DERRYN MONTMORENCY
HAYES BRETT MONTMORENCY
HABCHI ANDRE NORTHCOTE PARK
WILSON BRETT NORTHCOTE PARK
SADDINGTON STEVE NORTHCOTE PARK
RYAN SHAUN NTH HEIDELBERG
KING JARROD NTH HEIDELBERG
HARVEY SHANE NTH HEIDELBERG
SCANNELL TRENT NTH HEIDELBERG
DEAN JASON NTH HEIDELBERG
MCFERRAN DANIEL WEST PRESTON
MORRISON BILLY WEST PRESTON

27 players
7 Monty
4 North
3 Greensy
3 Bundoora
2 West
2 N'cote
2 H'Berg
1 Eltham
1 Diamo
0 Lalor

EDFL will win by heaps, why no Murphy, Whitnall or Zantuck:thumbsdown:

EDFL will win by heaps, why no Murphy, Whitnall or Zantuck:thumbsdown:

I'm guessing same reason we have no McKee, Brooks etc..... ask them. Not necessarily a bad thing IMO as it gives some of the actual 'local' talent a chance to show there stuff. Just because we don't their names doesn't mean that list cant play. Fair chance a lot of them wouldn't have heard of the majority of our list either.... should be a good day anyway...:)

I'm guessing same reason we have no McKee, Brooks etc..... ask them. Not necessarily a bad thing IMO as it gives some of the actual 'local' talent a chance to show there stuff. Just because we don't their names doesn't mean that list cant play. Fair chance a lot of them wouldn't have heard of the majority of our list either.... should be a good day anyway...:)

Fair point :thumbsu:

15 goals is a massive exaggeration ____ breath , we were up by 8 goals max and it was a credit to the WC boys to get back into it. Rabee almost single handedly won the game for the burgers. Definatly the best 1st half ive seen the eagles play and ive got a feeling when they play oak park next the result may be a little different than last week.
I definatly agree with you that Keilor are a super football team but are they really a 20 goal better side than Oakers or did you's just pull your strides down and bend over after half time?:eek::eek:

Oh and is it true that Raso copped a touch up? :thumbsu:
Keilor are a 20 goal better side the Oakers. I think alot of people will be changing their prediction of where Keilor will finish from the start of the year. Keilor are by a long way the 2nd best side in it and the only side that will push Greenvale come finals time.

Keilor are a 20 goal better side the Oakers. I think alot of people will be changing their prediction of where Keilor will finish from the start of the year. Keilor are by a long way the 2nd best side in it and the only side that will push Greenvale come finals time.

Mick looking great in his tracksuit...

5539196_firstImageIMG.jpg

http://www.vit.vic.edu.au/files/doc...etails----left-profession----January-2007.pdf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back