EDFL moves

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
who cares hes a great coach listening to him on the weekend was great he has the keilor boys all playin for each other great club and bounced straight back after a lot rit them of

Their were many " Mick" knockers at the beginning of the year and whilst it is only half way, there are good signs at the Keilor oval.

Mick has raised the bar in regards to "park coaching", he leaves very little to chance and if it is as you say "the boys are playing for each other" they should only improve as a group.

The difference in Cattle in the top few may vary a little but what he lacks in one area I am sure he will build in another.

Lets hope for the competitions sake he can erode some of the difference's between Greenvale and the rest.

Their were many " Mick" knockers at the beginning of the year and whilst it is only half way, there are good signs at the Keilor oval.

Mick has raised the bar in regards to "park coaching", he leaves very little to chance and if it is as you say "the boys are playing for each other" they should only improve as a group.

The difference in Cattle in the top few may vary a little but what he lacks in one area I am sure he will build in another.

Lets hope for the competitions sake he can erode some of the difference's between Greenvale and the rest.
Mick is a great coach and the way he studies opposition teams is 2nd to none. he is also brillant at the players that he recruits the 2 main ones he got this year are just a class above this level.
James Armstrong and Scott Dann are both quality footballers and should be playing at a higher level.

It's heartbreaking to see Gavin in a Carlton shirt, hopefully he will soon be able to help out at Lexus in the right colors. But great to see Micky doing well.

Looks like new flash got a red hot flash.

Keilor are a definte smokey and chance to upset Greenvale. 2 games till the halfway mark to go so should get a good indication of how the ladder might pan out.

Whatever happens, comp is still pretty even when you consider the side that currently sits last won a game by 11 goals - that has not happened previously where the side that was last was generally considered an easybeat.

Injuries maybe a factor in deciding who goes down from Oak Park, Douttas and possibly Craigieburn.

Enjoy the week off!

Mick is a great coach and the way he studies opposition teams is 2nd to none. he is also brillant at the players that he recruits the 2 main ones he got this year are just a class above this level.
James Armstrong and Scott Dann are both quality footballers and should be playing at a higher level.

Your'e right Kickoligist the difference between good local league coaches and the special ones ais the time they put into the opposition sides.

The last bloke to put in that sort of effort was the Back 2 Back coach of Oak Park FC in the early part of this decade Glenn "Smokey" Dawson.

His homework every week was extensive and made the difference especially in the second GF when Kentucky Fried Chicken thought they all but had it in the bag.

ive been watchn the central murray footy legue and ive seen dave farrelly, hayden harmer and luke mansfield play along with lee jones. how did these blokes go in your legue?
theyve been playn pretty well in ours

ive been watchn the central murray footy legue and ive seen dave farrelly, hayden harmer and luke mansfield play along with lee jones. how did these blokes go in your legue?
theyve been playn pretty well in ours

I have said Dave Farelly had potential to be the best ruckmen in the comp but was always a little inconsistant, Lee Jones was hard at it but undisciplened at times, Harmer a good classy player. They are all okay playing in an average side.

Correct, Scott Dann is a gun. Hard to believe he was playing 3rd Div Ammos last year in a side that got relegated..

I think NewsFlash is that fat bloke who used to wear No. 7 for West Coburg and had a run with Airport West last year yet only embaressed himself.:eek:

Macca29, l still see your still taking pot shots at blokes that don't even post on this site anymore. I still read EDFL talk from time to time and try and catch up on whats going on in the league. This just shows what kind blonk you are, as l have said before lm quiet happy with what l have achieved in footy and l can walk away at the age of 26.
There is more to life than living and breathing local footy, footy doesn't pay the bills or a home loan but lm pretty sure you still live at home with mummy and daddy.
It's sad after all this time that you still mention me, l havent played in over a year. l must had done a number on you one game, if so sing out and let me know who you are.

To the people that post footy on this site, well done and keep it up. It's great reading, great to see what players are coming to the comp and how teams are going.

It's a shame people like this breath.

Here are the EDFL teams for tomorrow...

A GRADE
1. Denis Bicer (C) Greenvale
2. Heath Ayres Maribyrnong Park
3. Ray Harrison Avondale Heights
4. Leigh Owen Avondale Heights
5. Eric Kuret Greenvale
6. Daniel Nolan Craigieburn
7. Joe Laverde Maribyrnong Park
8. Nick Mazzeo Strathmore
9. Rabee Haouchar West Coburg
10. Kevin Whichello Maribyrnong Park
11. Frank Raso Oak Park
12. Tim Harvey Strathmore
13. Wayne Foster Oak Park
14. Vinnie Randello Greenvale
15. Anthony Aloi Greenvale
16. Ramazan Pekes Greenvale
17. Andrew Briggs Greenvale
18. Kade Carey Doutta Stars
19. Micka James Keilor
20. Brent Gordon Craigieburn (Emergency)
21. Richard Little (VC) Strathmore
22. Cameron Trewin Avondale Heights
23. Damien Zahra Keilor
24. James Phillpot Doutta Stars
25. Chris Smith Greenvale

B GRADE
1. Adam Sayers Glenroy
2. Ashley Mills (C) Northern Saints
3. Andrew McLean Westmeadows
4. Matthew Perri Pasoe Vale
5. Matthew Patane Roxburgh Park
6. Mark De Sousa Taylors Lakes
7. Jason Harmes Tullamarine
8. Mark McBride Airport West
9. Tom Robinson Tullamarine
10. Adrian Luvara Northern Saints
11. Justin Marcy Tullamarine
12. Tim Okines Westmeadows
13. Mark Anderson Taylors Lakes
14. Jonathon Kent Glenroy
15. Yousef Taleb Hadfield
16. Col Laurie (VC) Tullamarine
17. Drew Hynninen Tullamarine
18. Michael Mannix Pascoe Vale
19. Roden Aldridge Westmeadows
20. Nathan Ohlsen Westmeadows
22. Scott McAllister Airport West
23. Michael Salt Glenroy
24. Leigh Fishenden Airport West
25. Tobi O'Meara Pascoe Vale

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Macca29, l still see your still taking pot shots at blokes that don't even post on this site anymore. I still read EDFL talk from time to time and try and catch up on whats going on in the league. This just shows what kind blonk you are, as l have said before lm quiet happy with what l have achieved in footy and l can walk away at the age of 26.
There is more to life than living and breathing local footy, footy doesn't pay the bills or a home loan but lm pretty sure you still live at home with mummy and daddy.
It's sad after all this time that you still mention me, l havent played in over a year. l must had done a number on you one game, if so sing out and let me know who you are.

To the people that post footy on this site, well done and keep it up. It's great reading, great to see what players are coming to the comp and how teams are going.

HERE HERE couldnt of said it better myself! your a loser Macca29!

depends who you play for haha:thumbsu:

B GRADE
1. Adam Sayers Glenroy
2. Ashley Mills (C) Northern Saints
3. Andrew McLean Westmeadows
4. Matthew Perri Pasoe Vale
5. Matthew Patane Roxburgh Park
6. Mark De Sousa Taylors Lakes
7. Jason Harmes Tullamarine
8. Mark McBride Airport West
9. Tom Robinson Tullamarine
10. Adrian Luvara Northern Saints
11. Justin Marcy Tullamarine
12. Tim Okines Westmeadows
13. Mark Anderson Taylors Lakes
14. Jonathon Kent Glenroy
15. Yousef Taleb Hadfield
16. Col Laurie (VC) Tullamarine
17. Drew Hynninen Tullamarine
18. Michael Mannix Pascoe Vale
19. Roden Aldridge Westmeadows
20. Nathan Ohlsen Westmeadows
22. Scott McAllister Airport West
23. Michael Salt Glenroy
24. Leigh Fishenden Airport West
25. Tobi O'Meara Pascoe Vale

Weres O neill from glenroy i thought he was a definte starter

thats a fair statement and ive crossed the line at times sorry for that as i said i will be at the footy tomorrow so if you can find me ill be happy to shake ur hand and move on was really just fishing for a bite as this site has been very boring lately to be honest ill be in my oak park top behind the goals

A GRADE
5. Eric Kuret Greenvale
11. Frank Raso Oak Park
19. Micka James Keilor
23. Damien Zahra Keilor

fair team still when u look at it seeing plenty werent keen on playing it will be the Frankie and Funky show though cant wait

A GRADE
5. Eric Kuret Greenvale
11. Frank Raso Oak Park
19. Micka James Keilor
23. Damien Zahra Keilor
No Aberfeldie players in this side Wizza? Are their any in the B Grade side?

fair team still when u look at it seeing plenty werent keen on playing it will be the Frankie and Funky show though cant wait

I would like to wish both A & B Grade players & coaching staff best wishes tomorrow against the Northern Football League in the Intra League games @ Cramer St. It will be a great honor for the boys to be playing for such a great competition and I hope the players can bring home the chocolates and prove to everybody what a fantastic competition we are.
I wish I could have the television camera's there for you.

Best Regards, Matty Pillios - Essendon District Knows Football.

I would like to wish both A & B Grade players & coaching staff best wishes tomorrow against the Northern Football League in the Intra League games @ Cramer St. It will be a great honor for the boys to be playing for such a great competition and I hope the players can bring home the chocolates and prove to everybody what a fantastic competition we are.
I wish I could have the television camera's there for you.

Best Regards, Matty Pillios - Essendon District Knows Football.
who is coaching the 2 sides

Correct, Scott Dann is a gun. Hard to believe he was playing 3rd Div Ammos last year in a side that got relegated..

FYI guys, Mick did not recruit Scott to the Club, he is good mates with a couple of boys at KFC hence why he came down for a kick. He has been brilliant and he is part of the reason the club is taking steps into the right direction.

Mick is a great Coach and he gets the best out of his list. He knows what to do with what he has got.

Remember Keilor Lost almost 25 players from last years list. (inlcuding retirements) And you all were saying Keilor will be playing in B Grade next year?

Keilor to date have recovered well but have not achieved anything as yet. Keilor have also had upto 65 players on their list !!! So you can not put there success down to the recruiting (it does help) but rather how Mick has developed his whole list. Keilor did not recruit 40 players!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back