EDFL moves

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got back from the MVCC awards night presentation.

Congratulations to Abers El Presidente - John Larkins.

Winner of the award - Contribution to Sport.

A fantastic effort from a sensational bloke.

Well done JL

That's all nice and dandy for him but dont clame it as winning something in senior division PUFF because abers are losers. Wasting everyone's time pi#s of to B GRADE.

That's all nice and dandy for him but dont clame it as winning something in senior division PUFF because abers are losers. Wasting everyone's time pi#s of to B GRADE.

What is clame?

Get a life DEADSHIT!

Tulla to win the B Grade by 27 points!

Keilor to win the A Grade by 13 points!

Weekend Hussler to win the Caulfield Cup, Cox Plate and Melbourne Cup!

Sydney to win the flag!

Just wondering wat the edfl clubs think of st albans/spotwood playin in there comp next year?????????????
wrfl is a joke constant crowd trouble started by idoits who have had 2 much 2 drink and players who cant take losing!!!!!!!!!!!!

What is clame?

Get a life DEADSHIT!

Tulla to win the B Grade by 27 points!

Keilor to win the A Grade by 13 points!

Weekend Hussler to win the Caulfield Cup, Cox Plate and Melbourne Cup!

Sydney to win the flag!

Fair Call Puff,

No need to go down that one I would have thought,

So Puff tell us about this great man ?? Ok we have heard what the award is called, but what did this guy bring to local sport in particular ?? What value has he added outside Abers ??

shut,the.f---,up,kd,you,old,has,been,your.just,jealous,and,still,living,in.the,past.as,i,stated,in,an,earlier,post,you,may,comment,on,a,grade,when,thegun,apw,club,makes,a,grade,otherwise,the,rest,of,us,dont,want.hear,your,dribble,why,dont,you,start,up,a,b,grade,page?apw,b,and,f,winner
u,goota,b,kidding,wot,about,fish,mcallister,etc,must,of,been,his,old,man,and,druck,mates,doing,the,votes

Just wondering wat the edfl clubs think of st albans/spotwood playin in there comp next year?????????????
wrfl is a joke constant crowd trouble started by idoits who have had 2 much 2 drink and players who cant take losing!!!!!!!!!!!!

Probably better to put them straight into A Grade by the sounds of if it. Looks like the WRFL and Doutta's have a fair bit in common :D;):D;):D:p

Why would we really want clubs that have come that kind of culture into this leauge. Apart from a few isolated incidents this year that sort of thing does not happen in the EDFL....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i know this season hasn't finished yet but has anyone heard of whats happening at all the clubs, in terms of player and coach movements???
I've heard the abers are trying to get back trav jorgenson, and d.s are trying to get john barnes to coach in the hope he'll bing down a few of the recently retired essendon players?
any thoughts???

i know this season hasn't finished yet but has anyone heard of whats happening at all the clubs, in terms of player and coach movements???
I've heard the abers are trying to get back trav jorgenson, and d.s are trying to get john barnes to coach in the hope he'll bing down a few of the recently retired essendon players?
any thoughts???

Terry Wallace has applied at DS he has a 15 year plan that is a sure thing to work

any thoughts???

Yeh Barnes is apparently got Mark Johnson ready but who knows whats true.

J Barnes has a handshake agreement with the not-yet elected Doutta Stars hierarchy. The current Commitee are meeting in the next couple of days - quite possibly tonight, to see what they can arrange with regards to signing John and announcing it to the footy world, to get the ball rolling for season 2009. With the Prez standing down, apparently there isn't anyone able to make a standing decision regarding signing John for 2009 until the new commitee is formed. Just one little question I have would be when this 'handshake' agreement took place? :cool::cool:

I think the whole EDFL thinks the way Brain Grey was treated was a little harsh. Loyalty cuts both ways and the problem wasn't the coach this yr. I can't believe they are signing up new coaches and offering players good coin for '09. Have they even settled their debts from this year?

I think the whole EDFL thinks the way Brain Grey was treated was a little harsh. Loyalty cuts both ways and the problem wasn't the coach this yr. I can't believe they are signing up new coaches and offering players good coin for '09. Have they even settled their debts from this year?

Do agree that grey should have seen the season out, sounds like things were on the move for j barnes early in the 08 season.
Football clubs are sometimes a harsh place to be around even at this level, some people just have to move on, if jobs aren't getting done whether its a player, coach or time keeper if your times up it up.
Coaches get a handy tax free salary, would you keep someone at work if he/she wasn't performing at the required level??

So HUTCHY you think the doutta stars fc should wait till the AGM when the last payments are made to players/coach before they offer $$$$$ for new people to become involved in the club??? Just don't think that's the way to go.

I have heard that Kade Carey will be playing with Altona in WRFL, not sure if he will take Ramsey with him.

Both Kade & Aaron will be at Doutta Stars for 2009, with both agreeing to stay at the club for the next 2 years. They have committed themselves to the new fella standing for President in '09, and both boys will stick to their word. Regarding Kade, how much game time he plays for the Stars will depend on whether Geelong place him on their 'Mature Age' rookie list, but he has definitely committed to the Stars for the next couple of years. And I do tend to agree with you Billy the Kid, that the club needs to start recruiting a.s.a.p (Coach included) before the AGM is on. It's a waste a valuable recruiting time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back