EDFL moves

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doutta play VAFA club Rupertswood tomorrow at Sunbury - 18's @ 9.30, 2's @ 12.00 and Seniors @ 2.10pm. Will be interesting to see if Doutta play all their new recruits. :rolleyes:
Haha, Nice try Jets06, you will have to wait until tomorrow to find out!! :cool:
You cheeky bugger!!!!!

Ha didn't think it was that hard to understand

What I'm saying is that a player can go in for the ball whilst it is on the ground and you can see what is coming, but putting your hands up for a mark or running back with the flight is another thing
Laverde is a very good player, who we were sorry to see leave. He definitely is a player who attacks the footy hard, and was a popular fella at the Stars.

Haha, Nice try Jets06, you will have to wait until tomorrow to find out!! :cool:
You cheeky bugger!!!!!
no harm in trying. :eek: Anyway I am really looking forward to the clash tommorow. Have told the older bro to ensure he chills the crownies. Can you let player # 2 know that we will man him up tomorrow and there wont be any cheap kicks for him across half back. :thumbsu:

no harm in trying. :eek: Anyway I am really looking forward to the clash tommorow. Have told the older bro to ensure he chills the crownies. Can you let player # 2 know that we will man him up tomorrow and there wont be any cheap kicks for him across half back. :thumbsu:
He's playing Centre Half forward, he reckons he's got carey covered :confused: The reason big bro has to chill the Crownies, is because you know we won't cop the Ammos' Tea & Scones !!!!!!!;)

Doutta play VAFA club Rupertswood tomorrow at Sunbury - 18's @ 9.30, 2's @ 12.00 and Seniors @ 2.10pm. Will be interesting to see if Doutta play all their new recruits. :rolleyes:

Shouldnt be hard to find three spots for the new blokes consdering the room left by hollow, laverde and co.

rupertswood by about 5 goals I reckon.

Does anyone know if D.S have cleared the young guy from Port Melb, i think his last name was Kelly, his first clearance was refused but thats the last i've heard of it.
Also general blastoff are you still tipping D.S to beat Marby by 7 goals and finish top 4 :thumbsdown:
It has to be out of D.S and W.C for B grade, any thoughts

Shouldnt be hard to find three spots for the new blokes consdering the room left by hollow, laverde and co.

rupertswood by about 5 goals I reckon.
oink oink you poon, yes doutta are disappointed with the losses of Joseph & Brendon, but they have adequately covered their departures. Not all boys are flying at the moment, but come round 1 they will give Marby a reality check :eek: Tomorrow they do have an interesting trip out to Sunbury to play Rupertswood (C Section VAFA), who last year knocked off St. Bernards in an early praccy,. Bernards have been considered to be playing in one of the states most respected comps - A. Section ammos. I know people will say it was only a praccy match and St Bernards are now playing in B section, but for the Rupo boys it was a feather in their cap for such a young club (commenced senior footy 2001). The so called experts have always said that the ammos play a diffewrent style of footy, so will be an interesting contest to watch. Anyway Mr Micky, please ensure the crownies are nice and cold :p

oink oink you poon, yes doutta are disappointed with the losses of Joseph & Brendon, but they have adequately covered their departures. Not all boys are flying at the moment, but come round 1 they will give Marby a reality check :eek: Tomorrow they do have an interesting trip out to Sunbury to play Rupertswood (C Section VAFA), who last year knocked off St. Bernards in an early praccy,. Bernards have been considered to be playing in one of the states most respected comps - A. Section ammos. I know people will say it was only a praccy match and St Bernards are now playing in B section, but for the Rupo boys it was a feather in their cap for such a young club (commenced senior footy 2001). The so called experts have always said that the ammos play a diffewrent style of footy, so will be an interesting contest to watch. Anyway Mr Micky, please ensure the crownies are nice and cold :p

Makin excuses already LOB? If you don't win tomorrow by 10 goals + wake up. St Bernard's were sh*thouse last year.

B Grade beckons for the blokes at Buckly!

Get some singlets made up for the 09 pre season

B2BGDS

Would sell.............. Three!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marbo will smash you in Round 1 by 15 goals, although you should win the 10am and 12pm games.

Be very very wary of the Oak Park Kangas this year.

Recruitd a terrific batch of players.

In the half dozen runs i'v had - the feeling has been super.

The boys are buzzing and i'm tipping Top 4 - Frankie Raso is a damn JET!!!!!!!!!!!

MARIBYRNONG PARK F.C are still looking for Under 18 players for 2008 for the opportunity to play A GRADE Football.

Offering TRAVISTY clothing sponsorship, cash incentives & heaps of gift vouchers.
Come and be a part of a football club on the rise and be looked after & affiliated with its successful Senior group.
Bring a group of friends and make a change to your football. Currently, we have 16 - 20 players. Looking to be better than okay and willing to
reward those who come down and support.

CONTACT (call or sms) - 0438 352 778 or FAB Massi 0418390084

This makes me sick.To all the people that have worked hard over the years down at marby park through the good times and bad l thank you all.Its only a matter of time now.The blow ins, you people are just great. There are a only hand full of people to blame for this, lets start with Glen then Matthew.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Strathmore by 2 points over St Kevins in a high standard practice match..
Ground a disgrace {mores home ground},umpiring good for they were ammo umpires.
A nice home welcome given to Beeza,morro and sam bishop.
Both sides look like having good seasons.

any one from marby out there who can tell me how leigh gray goes? cheers
The name Leigh Grey speaks for it self the bloke is a champion hes 33 this year so if your thinking of recruiting him he ll finish his time at marby definately won't be playing for ressa .

Heard Marby got smashed by Vermont today.

Yeah they did but the scoreboard didn't really do justice to the game.Vermont overran them in the end and were without some key players aswell(matty greig etc..) :eek:scary !!!!.They are definately the best side outside afl/vfl in my mind and before anyone gets all hasty on that comment ive seen most teams around who are regarded in that group and vermont are way infront.Marby were missing some key big men which really hurt them but when they are at full strength and gel as a unit they will test most sides in div 1 this year.

Yeah they did but the scoreboard didn't really do justice to the game.Vermont overran them in the end and were without some key players aswell(matty greig etc..) :eek:scary !!!!.They are definately the best side outside afl/vfl in my mind and before anyone gets all hasty on that comment ive seen most teams around who are regarded in that group and vermont are way infront.Marby were missing some key big men which really hurt them but when they are at full strength and gel as a unit they will test most sides in div 1 this year.

How much better than the Greenvale team of last year do you think they would be??

How much better than the Greenvale team of last year do you think they would be??

hard to measure unless you played them against each other a few times but from what ive seen the top eastern sides,although not as physical more skillfull and seem to run games out as they started. Greenvale will be an impressive unit this year especially with the inclusions of caddy and howse who will ad alot of grunt and skill.However the Eastern comp is taking on the role of the afl sides with running becoming more prevelant and that will beat other sides who may lack in that area.

show me the money ,,,,,,,

is usually in the back of players mind
& ive seen 1st hand
big money players with deep pockets & short arms
whem it comes to crunch time these so called big name players
take the short step & pull up short n stuff to save them & there bodies
4 the long season ahead good luck gentlemen all the best4 08

so when your out there on the park playin & u will incounter or see something from time to time like ive mentioned you ask your self
1 day i will be relying on 1 of these blokes to protect me ????????

so who's got your back when your caught out in an open situation,
mates do

so i hope all teams get there mix of talents right
so wether you think it or not ,, you can never say it

cheers...
The Mercenary...
:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back