Status
Not open for further replies.
B: T. Tankard George Uren
HB: Davidson Stapleton Docherty
C: Caccamo King S. Tankard
HF: Hayes Carey Wilson
F: Dorazio Farag Kane
R: Hircoe Sutton Ramsay
I: Laban Kelly Wooley (if he hasn’t left)

That’s the Doutta team for this week and how they will line up we’re anticipating anyway.

Any input from yeh Doutta faithful?

Ha ha - funny man. Fairy bread - don't think so but i will be making lolly bags.
I will be there this week on the outer side heckling the Doutta players and watching Oakers leap frog you on the ladder.
My tips have been bad last two weeks, expect 5 winners this week.
Avondale v Craigieburn - Avondale by 7 pts and the Crazys to sit on the bottom.
Doutta v Oaks - Oaks by 23 pts - ha ha ha ha.
Aber v Greenvale - Greenvale by 40 pts just to strong.
Marbi v Keilor - Keilor by 17 pts and stitch up the departed lads
West v Strathmore - Mores by 52 pts again to strong

Ha ha - funny man. Fairy bread - don't think so but i will be making lolly bags.
I will be there this week on the outer side heckling the Doutta players and watching Oakers leap frog you on the ladder.
My tips have been bad last two weeks, expect 5 winners this week.
Avondale v Craigieburn - Avondale by 7 pts and the Crazys to sit on the bottom.
Doutta v Oaks - Oaks by 23 pts - ha ha ha ha.
Aber v Greenvale - Greenvale by 40 pts just to strong.
Marbi v Keilor - Keilor by 17 pts and stitch up the departed lads
West v Strathmore - Mores by 52 pts again to strong

Dont forget to bring that camera of yours macca! The venture play ground isnt far from the ground at Doutta's! ;)

That’s the Doutta team for this week and how they will line up we’re anticipating anyway.

I am very interested how you got this information?

avondale 2 beat crazy by 24 points
oak park 2 beat douttas by 36 points
abers 2 beat greenvale by 4 points
keilor 2 beat marbi by 65 points
strathmore 2 beat west coburg by 10 points
and in b gread who cares

avondale 2 beat crazy by 24 points
oak park 2 beat douttas by 36 points
abers 2 beat greenvale by 4 points
keilor 2 beat marbi by 65 points
strathmore 2 beat west coburg by 10 points
and in b gread who cares

My tips,

Crazyburn - 42 points
Douttas - 18 points
Greenvale - 24 points
Keilor - 32 points
West Coburg - 15 points

My tips,

Crazyburn - 42 points
Douttas - 18 points
Greenvale - 24 points
Keilor - 32 points
West Coburg - 15 points

Couple of interesting inclusions for Abers this week.

Richie Cole and Cain Mainsbridge to play their first games for the club.

Bad news though because Robbie Taylor and Steve McKee will not play. Robbie is interstate and Keg has a calf strain.

Makes it tough against the Greenvale juggernaut.

Pretty strong side. Any news on the return of Liam Turner/Allport?? Would make a great addition to an already good side.

Pretty strong side. Any news on the return of Liam Turner/Allport?? Would make a great addition to an already good side.[/quote

turner may be around mid season. good team yes on there day, is there day saturday? have to wait and see if the men or the boys come to play.

my tips
avondale to beat craigie by 35 points - in a shoot out.
doutta to beat oaks by 50 points - king kade to kick 7.
jets to beat abers by 42 points - to strong.
keilor to beat marby by 14 points - to come from behind.
mores to beat wests by29 points -ran over the top.

I am very interested how you got this information?

Highly unlikely side with Wolley still there after earlier posts this week. No Pillpot would make it very hard for Doutta to get up. Oakers pace will hurt them.

Imagine Abers supporters will out number the Jets 10:1 at Clifton Park tomorrow. Don't like travelling much do the Jets supporters....

Keilor to be the smokeys.

Highly unlikely side with Wolley still there after earlier posts this week. No Pillpot would make it very hard for Doutta to get up. Oakers pace will hurt them.

Imagine Abers supporters will out number the Jets 10:1 at Clifton Park tomorrow. Don't like travelling much do the Jets supporters....

weird

I don't doubt there will be a big crowd at Clifton Park tomorrow however your comment about the Greenvale supporters is not right.

One of the few clubs supported heavily by families especially the parents of their U18's who tend to stick around for both senior games.

They'll have plenty of support tomorrow i imagine.

Get on the hill for a few Reggies!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll be there for a few frothies and hopefully a good competitive game of footy. Mckee will hurt this weekend, he has been the driving force behind the two blues resurgence.

Tips:
Avondale by 14 points
Oak park by 26 points
Abers by 8 points (i cant tip against them after last week)
Keilor by 3 points
Mores to bounce back by 46 points

Couple of interesting inclusions for Abers this week.

Richie Cole and Cain Mainsbridge to play their first games for the club.

Bad news though because Robbie Taylor and Steve McKee will not play. Robbie is interstate and Keg has a calf strain.

Makes it tough against the Greenvale juggernaut.

Richie Cole will not play.

I'll be there for a few frothies and hopefully a good competitive game of footy. Mckee will hurt this weekend, he has been the driving force behind the two blues resurgence.

Tips:
Avondale by 14 points
Oak park by 26 points
Abers by 8 points (i cant tip against them after last week)
Keilor by 3 points
Mores to bounce back by 46 points

Yet you can tip against G'vale after the last 2 yrs :eek:

Its interesting watching this Abers re-surgence. It's almost like Richmond. They win a couple of games and they come from everywhere out of the woodwork cocky as hell

Its interesting watching this Abers re-surgence. It's almost like Richmond. They win a couple of games and they come from everywhere out of the woodwork cocky as hell

Good to see genuine exicetment around the footy club.

Sure there have been spruikers on here and around the traps but for a club that has had no impact on the comp for a few years it's good to see our supporters are excited.

Keep in mind it's only May and we've played 3 games. Nothing achieved yet.

As i've said previously biggest test in years for the club tomorrow and we could all be beating a different drum at 5pm.

It's great to see that we finally look to have an even comp. Once agin though it's only May and things could be complety reversed in 6 weeks.

Good to see genuine excitement around the footy club.

Sure there have been spruikers on here and around the traps but for a club that has had no impact on the comp for a few years it's good to see our supporters are excited.

Keep in mind it's only May and we've played 3 games. Nothing achieved yet.

As i've said previously biggest test in years for the club tomorrow and we could all be beating a different drum at 5pm.

It's great to see that we finally look to have an even comp. Once agin though it's only May and things could be completely reversed in 6 weeks.

Absolutely spot-on Luke and well said!
Here's hoping the Abers boys can bring the Jets undone.

As great a team as Greenvale are, it is not going to close them down if they happen to lose this big match... it will just make it even more interesting... and won't the doomsayers be having a field day!!

Absolutely spot-on Luke and well said!
Here's hoping the Abers boys can bring the Jets undone.

As great a team as Greenvale are, it is not going to close them down if they happen to lose this big match... it will just make it even more interesting... and won't the doomsayers be having a field day!!

THAAAATS WHAT WE'RE TAAAAALKIN ABOUUUUT!!!!!!!!!!

My tips are

A Grade

Avondale Heights Vz Craigieburn - Craigieburn Struggling
Doutta Stars Vs Oak Park[/B - Oak Park have players
Aberfeldie Vs Greenvale - 1 vs 2, both teams underfeated, can't get any better, Abers to cotinune there run,
Marby Park Vs Keilor - Marby to win, hopefully this week will not let the oppostion have a start once again. Will be interesting.
West Coburg Vs Strathmore - Strathmore easily

B Grade

Northern Saints Vs Westmeadows - Westmeadows will win, North Coburg will have not an easy game like last week
Sydenham Hillside Vs Pascoe Vale - Pacco easy, nothing gone right at Sydenham
Keilor Park Vs East Keilor - local derby Keilor Park to good at home
Roxburgh Park Vs Taylors Lakes - Which way will the wind blow?
Tullamarine Vs Airport West - Tulla to smash Aiport West.
Moonee Valley Vs Jacana - Come on Jacana you best chance for a win and you boys need it, same for Moonee Valley!
Glenroy Vs Hadfield - Another local derby Glenroy always play better at home

And Go Marby

I agree that greenvale have been the stand out side in the EDFL for going on three years now. Im only tipping against them because last week i tipped strathmore to beat abers and i was pleasantly surprised. I dont want to make the same mistake again.

All dynasties come to an end mate, today could be that day!! Probably wont though!!

My tips are

B Grade

Northern Saints Vs Westmeadows - Westmeadows will win, North Coburg will have not an easy game like last week

Must have been a TYPO, North Coburg officially folded last year when the merge was made Legal. It's like calling Brisbane Lions the Bears.

For the record I think Westmeadows will stay with the news Boys from Mutton Reserve for 3 quarters, then westy will get blown away in the last.

Just back from Mutton Reserve, only saw the last quarter and a half and Northern kept their noses ahead during that time. Westmeadows challenged again and again in the last but couldn't hit the front, everytime it looked like Westies had the edge Northern stood their ground. Only a few points in it at the end with Northern Winning their third match of the year in great style and in front of a HUGE crowd. East Keilor next week is yet another big test for the boys from Fawkner.

Only thing of few of us wondered about was some kid a Corey lookalike running around the Westies forward line. Did a few good things and was noticed by the crowd.

Sensational game out at CMR.

Saints looked out of it at the long break, but came back brilliantly in the 3rd 1/4er kicking 9 goals to be on top heading into the last. Last 1/4er was a tight, torrid affair which went down to the wire.

Huge turnout added to a sensational day.

Go Sainters!!!!

Well I'll be the first Abers supporter to post. Expectations that a loss between 4 -6 goals was what we'd get and a win would be a bonus. Well 90 odd points just showed where we're at. Had a good crack but 1st qu cost us big time. Plenty of the ball but disposal and turnovers killed us. Greenvale still seriously good. Can see them being undefeated again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back