EDFL moves

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moxy said:
I have heard that Strathmore are forking out a bit of coin to win another premiership, somewhere around the 300k mark for the year, is this true. If it is leagues would have to start looking at some sort of salary cap.
That is the most money I have ever heard being put into a club ( non AFL of course).
Are teams like this cheating or should we say good luck to them.I know the playing fields are never going to be even with some clubs richer than others, but come on this ridiculous.
I would hate to break it to you moxy but your a f ucking goose. you would have made it up because that figure is rediculous.

kingfooty said:
if 2001 was a highlight what happened in 2002? would you call that a lowlight? One of the highlights would have been last year. I would rather finish middle of divvy 1 than win a divvy 2 flag....wouldnt you?

Your off ya head kingfooty...u r a tool...:thumbsdown:
He wouldnt want to win a flag whether it is A/B grade a flag is a flag.
Not many blokes on here can say they have won one...
I know im looking for my first Cup in senior footy..
And there are alot of blokes that have finished there career and still havent one a FLAG...

cantbuyaflag said:
And there are alot of blokes that have finished there career and still havent one a FLAG...

Agree, winning a flag at any level is a huge thrill.........!:thumbsu:

cantbuyaflag said:
when you win as many divvy 1 flags as i have you have the right to talk premierships. I would think that your club would be in a better position coming middle of divvy 1 then winning the flag in divvy 2. Most divvy 2 premiers go straight back down. you have not had success because you are a f ucking goose.

kingfooty said:
when you win as many divvy 1 flags as i have you have the right to talk premierships. I would think that your club would be in a better position coming middle of divvy 1 then winning the flag in divvy 2. Most divvy 2 premiers go straight back down. you have not had success because you are a f ucking goose.

Kingfooty how many flags have u played in ? were they in dvfl or edfl ?

litening said:
Agree, winning a flag at any level is a huge thrill.........!:thumbsu:

Litening/cantbuyaflag agree 110%.
Winning a flag is what its all about in my opinion, you can win comp B&F's/Club B&F's/Play at the highest level etc! Nothing beats winning a flag with your mates!

can anyone tell me this? is your club in a better position by coming middle of the list in divvy 1 or winning the flag in divvy 2. I would have thought that the divvy 1 side would beat the divvy 2 side by 20 goals.

kingfooty said:

Gese mate i can start to hear your head explode....
Dont talk yourself up to much....
Yeah i agree that clubs are better of in A than B grade but u have to start from somewhere u tool....
I recon all these premierships u have so called one, it doesnt count when u run the water champ!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Im a goose only if u knew who u where talking to mate,then u might take those words back...
Was it divvy 1 reserves u won all those flags???U have to be wrapped with that u tool...:D

EDFL MAN said:
So Kingfooty, you dont have a club you call home?
Played in many comps? Sounds like chased coin alot of the time?

Just a reminder to........

Tune into the Opening Program of
ESSENDON DISTRICT KNOWS FOOTBALL
next Wednesday April 5th on Channel 31.
6:30pm to 7:30pm weekly.

All the years footy talk, previews, reviews and much more.

ALSO POLL YOUR VOTE ON -www.edflfooty.tk -

cantbuyaflag said:
Gese mate i can start to hear your head explode....
Dont talk yourself up to much....
Yeah i agree that clubs are better of in A than B grade but u have to start from somewhere u tool....
I recon all these premierships u have so called one, it doesnt count when u run the water champ!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Im a goose only if u knew who u where talking to mate,then u might take those words back...
Was it divvy 1 reserves u won all those flags???U have to be wrapped with that u tool...:D
so know you finally agree. maybe you should of agreed at the start c ockhead. I love putting uneducated football ******s back in their box.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

kingfooty said:
can anyone tell me this? is your club in a better position by coming middle of the list in divvy 1 or winning the flag in divvy 2. I would have thought that the divvy 1 side would beat the divvy 2 side by 20 goals.

Again your talking poo...
How could you say that this year top 4 B grade sides would go alright against bottom 4 A grade sides!!!!!!!!!
U cant judge A-B grade especially top 4 A grade sides..no chance
Go back to your couch mate and keep smoking that weed your on...:D

kingfooty said:
so know you finally agree. maybe you should of agreed at the start c ockhead. I love putting uneducated football ******s back in their box.

Yeah agree with one thing, u should be playing AFL....
U r a gun and know everything u tosser...
If u r that good tell everybody who u are????
Then we can kiss your a r s e even more...and tell u your a gun..
Love to play on u....:) So u can teach me a few things...

cantbuyaflag said:
Again your talking poo...
How could you say that this year top 4 B grade sides would go alright against bottom 4 A grade sides!!!!!!!!!
U cant judge A-B grade especially top 4 A grade sides..no chance
Go back to your couch mate and keep smoking that weed your on...:D
you obviously know very little about football. every time you say something you are only embarrassing yourself. lucky for you no one knows who you are. on average bottom 4 of divvy 1 would pump top 4 of divvy 2 in the past and in the future and forever and ever. keep replying because everybody is laughing at you. all my mates are in stitches.

Matthew Pillios said:
Just a reminder to........

Tune into the Opening Program of
ESSENDON DISTRICT KNOWS FOOTBALL
next Wednesday April 5th on Channel 31.
6:30pm to 7:30pm weekly.

All the years footy talk, previews, reviews and much more.

ALSO POLL YOUR VOTE ON -www.edflfooty.tk -

Brilliant show!!:thumbsu: :thumbsu: :thumbsu:

when you win as many divvy 1 flags as i have you have the right to talk premierships.
many different comps but all divvy 1

So who are you Kingfooty?? I'm sure a person who talks himself up as much as you would like everyone to know who you are so they could verify your supposed career record. But then maybe you are just making it all up.

just wondering if any can tell me if Luke sutton is paying anywhere down in melbourne, or if he is playing footy anywhere. i played with him at corowa a couple of years ago

Eagle One said:
Has anybody got a list of this weekend's senior practice matches? Would appreciate if you could post where and what time.

roxy park vs surrey hills@ surrey hills.

reserves@ 11am
seniors@ 1pm

kingfooty said:
I agree, also it sounds better saying you play Div 1. The bottom 10-12 players in any Div 2 side are going to be average

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back