EDFL moves

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
EDFL MAN said:
d-mac3276 said:
Well, just a ******** stir....! As l said before, he must be a nice bloke and a man of muscles to sit behind a computer screen and make low act remarks about other cultures. I dont see anyone else on here making comments of that type or jus maybe d-mac3276 you agree with him! :thumbsdown:
If so, don't be shy to let the football public know your name or even just your playing number, some blokes could have some fun playing againts you.......:eek:
hey i ain't saying i condone what he said at all and r u kidding me about ppl not making stupid comments on this forum they may not b racist but most of them ain't too intelligent and half of them ain't about footy just bitching about whos better than who and who knows more than the other and they drag it out for pages, as for my opinion on those clubs i will just let my footy do the talking this week against 1 of those sides in moonee valley and u would have to b the only bloke who doesn't know i play 4 sydenham if u have read previous posts and my username says who i am as thats who i'm known as so i ain't too shy to let ppl know and if u still don't know i'll b the one leading the sharks out onto the ground at 2 pm

d-mac3276 said:
EDFL MAN said:
hey i ain't saying i condone what he said at all and r u kidding me about ppl not making stupid comments on this forum they may not b racist but most of them ain't too intelligent and half of them ain't about footy just bitching about whos better than who and who knows more than the other and they drag it out for pages, as for my opinion on those clubs i will just let my footy do the talking this week against 1 of those sides in moonee valley and u would have to b the only bloke who doesn't know i play 4 sydenham if u have read previous posts and my username says who i am as thats who i'm known as so i ain't too shy to let ppl know and if u still don't know i'll b the one leading the sharks out onto the ground at 2 pm

I know who you play for, l just hope when you do play against the likes of Monnee Valley and West Coburg your footy does the talking d-mac, because l dont think you will be son.

bricksta said:
oh i think i remember that day was it the one were you came back from 8 goals down at 3qtr to hit the front only to lose by 1 goalme back to hit the front only to lose????:eek: :) :thumbsu:

What a shame hey Bricksta......:p

EDFL MAN said:
d-mac3276 said:
I know who you play for, l just hope when you do play against the likes of Monnee Valley and West Coburg your footy does the talking d-mac, because l dont think you will be son.
well not long too find out this week in fact hey and trust me my footy will do the talking and trust me u can't shut me up on the field either, so now u know who i am why don't u fill us in who u r SON

d-mac3276 said:
EDFL MAN said:
well not long too find out this week in fact hey and trust me my footy will do the talking and trust me u can't shut me up on the field either, so now u know who i am why don't u fill us in who u r SON

Last time we played you son, the sharks walk off the ground with your pants down and a limp...:cool:

I let my footy do the talking son, just ask D.Watt.

does anyone know how a young bloke from Moonee Valley named David Lumsden goes? he played a couple of senior games last year, and i'm just curious as to the type of game he plays. can anyone fill me in?

EDFL MAN said:
d-mac3276 said:
Last time we played you son, the sharks walk off the ground with your pants down and a limp...:cool:

I let my footy do the talking son, just ask D.Watt.
yeah well that weren't hard last year as we got bent over nearly every game and u will probably do the same again when we play u now that i know who u play for as by using wattys name u have given that away but how can i ask him if u don't give me a name and if it is the club i'm thinking of i didn't walk off that day with a limp as i didn't play that day, anyways i hope u do let ur footy talking coz thats all i'm gonna do SON

EDFL MAN said:
What a shame hey Bricksta......:p

Mate men would have gone home and bashed their wives that night it would have felt like the whole world came falling down around them.. i know i saw a couple of the older blokes and they just couldnt believe it..:eek: :) :thumbsu:

d-mac3276 said:
no threats here mate we're just playing around me and edfl man go well back when i use to carve him up on the field hehe

Originally Posted by Matthew Pillios
Tune into the your E.D.F.L Program
ESSENDON DISTRICT KNOWS FOOTBALL
WEDS on Channel 31.

6:30pm to 7:30pm weekly.

- Plenty of MATCH Footage from many Round 1 matches,
- Interviewwith new Hadfield Coach Ash Manning,
- Debut of new panellist Shaun 'Scorcher' Triplett,
- PREVIEW of all the upcoming Round 2 matches,
- and much more..........

DAVID CALLANDER - MATTHEW PILLIOS - SHAUN TRIPLETT

D-Mac and EDFL Man would not play on one another. Both do not man up and like to attack and kick goals.

d-mac3276 said:
no threats here mate we're just playing around me and edfl man go well back when i use to carve him up on the field hehe

Yes d-mac you are the best, when you speak to watty again...just ask him who he was talking to on the final of the keilor night comp final, he will know!
I look forward to you chasing my arse all day...l cant wait son. ;)

Matthew Pillios said:
WEDS on Channel 31.

D-Mac and EDFL Man would not play on one another. Both do not man up and like to attack and kick goals.

Matthew Pillios another victim of mine!!!! ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

EDFL MAN said:
d-mac3276 said:
Well well well, you know him d-mac3276. Guilty by association in my mind.
Sound like a top bloke, ashame he cant use his computer anymore for bigfooty.
By the way l was talking about c ock size....for when he gets bent over. :eek:

Hahahahaha:thumbsu::thumbsu: top post!

EDFL MAN said:
Yes d-mac you are the best, when you speak to watty again...just ask him who he was talking to on the final of the keilor night comp final, he will know!
I look forward to you chasing my arse all day...l cant wait son. ;)
no worries mate will i get the coach to put a tag on u

Matthew Pillios said:
WEDS on Channel 31.

going a bit far there matty i don't get anywhere near the goals these days lucky if i kicked half a dozen last year but plenty of goal assists although may spend more time up there this year coz of my ageing old body as 4 not manning up well maybe someone should man me up haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by EDFL MAN

GREAT!!! cant wait to run rings around you mate!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back