EDFL moves

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
OrangeCutter said:
ey d-mac and EDFL MAN settle down im sure everyone agrees that bloke the don of footy:thumbsdown::thumbsdown: is an absoulute tossa but lets forget about him and consentrate about footy.
cant waite to watch the show 2nyt matty:thumbsu::thumbsu:

Yoor the best spella on this poast oringe cutta....:D ;)

next_afl_player said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by EDFL MAN
hey i ain't saying i condone what he said at all and r u kidding me about ppl not making stupid comments on this forum they may not b racist but most of them ain't too intelligent and half of them ain't about footy just bitching about whos better than who and who knows more than the other and they drag it out for pages, as for my opinion on those clubs i will just let my footy do the talking this week against 1 of those sides in moonee valley and u would have to b the only bloke who doesn't know i play 4 sydenham if u have read previous posts and my username says who i am as thats who i'm known as so i ain't too shy to let ppl know and if u still don't know i'll b the one leading the sharks out onto the ground at 2 pm

GREAT!!! cant wait to run rings around you mate!

Anyone and cut and paste chump, for the record thats not my post....nuffy!! :eek:

Everyone can dream and your entitled to son. :cool:

bricksta said:
yes Tony you have metioned this before what is going on down there? Are the boys having some troubles with eachother????:eek:

i was just wondering whether Pillios mentioned anything about them or whether the Aaron Lord rumour was true. no idea of any trouble :confused: but new players = new surroundings. they might need some time to get used to each other

TonyCampbell06 said:
i was just wondering whether Pillios mentioned anything about them or whether the Aaron Lord rumour was true. no idea of any trouble :confused: but new players = new surroundings. they might need some time to get used to each other

So are you saying there is some tension or there maybe some tension...:confused: :eek: :thumbsu:

next_afl_player said:
Quote:
hey i ain't saying i condone what he said at all and r u kidding me about ppl not making stupid comments on this forum they may not b racist but most of them ain't too intelligent and half of them ain't about footy just bitching about whos better than who and who knows more than the other and they drag it out for pages, as for my opinion on those clubs i will just let my footy do the talking this week against 1 of those sides in moonee valley and u would have to b the only bloke who doesn't know i play 4 sydenham if u have read previous posts and my username says who i am as thats who i'm known as so i ain't too shy to let ppl know and if u still don't know i'll b the one leading the sharks out onto the ground at 2 pm

I can't help myself again..... next afl *******, the only ring you''ll be running around is your team mates.....and thats with your finger l might add!

EDFL MAN said:
More to the point Litening.....l cant wait to hear/read the next chapter to this story......:eek:

He's leaving, he's staying, he's leaving..... hope he does plays for the club's sake, it will be good for the young blokes - If he plays he plays:D
What about someone telling us if he is or isnt so we can move on. We went through all this two months ago....:confused:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

next_afl_player said:
Quote:

NO WORRIES LITTLE MAN U KEEP TELLING YOURSELF THAT AND MAYBE BY THE END OF THE DAY ON SATDEE I MAY LET U GET A CHEAP KICK HEY I MAY EVEN PASS IT TO U SO U DON'T FEEL LEFT OUT

d-mac3276 said:
NO WORRIES LITTLE MAN U KEEP TELLING YOURSELF THAT AND MAYBE BY THE END OF THE DAY ON SATDEE I MAY LET U GET A CHEAP KICK HEY I MAY EVEN PASS IT TO U SO U DON'T FEEL LEFT OUT

excuse my ignorance dmac...but i have heard the only decent footballer at the sharks is the great man, Scudda.;)

litening said:
excuse my ignorance dmac...but i have heard the only decent footballer at the sharks is the great man, Scudda.;)
YEAH WELL HOW BAD R HADFIELD THEN IF THATS THE CASE AS HE DIDN'T EVEN PLAY AND WE GAVE THEM A HIDING SO I DON'T KNOW WHERE UR GETTING UR SOURCES FROM BUT THEY'RE PRETTY ********EN LOUSY AS
WE HAVE SEVERAL DECENT FOOTBALLERS SO INSTEAD OF HEARING OFF THE GRAPEVINE MAYBE U AND UR SOURCE SHOULD COME DOWN AND SEE FIRST HAND

d-mac3276 said:
YEAH WELL HOW BAD R HADFIELD THEN IF THATS THE CASE AS HE DIDN'T EVEN PLAY AND WE GAVE THEM A HIDING SO I DON'T KNOW WHERE UR GETTING UR SOURCES FROM BUT THEY'RE PRETTY ********EN LOUSY AS
WE HAVE SEVERAL DECENT FOOTBALLERS SO INSTEAD OF HEARING OFF THE GRAPEVINE MAYBE U AND UR SOURCE SHOULD COME DOWN AND SEE FIRST HAND

Only stirring you up dmac - played at the jets with scud over ten years ago and have had a few drinking sessions with the great man, is he playing again this season? - great to see the sharks finally in the comp - with all the developments up your way, i reckon you guys have a lot to look forward to...looking forward to playing against you guys and catching up with him this year.

litening said:
Only stirring you up dmac - played at the jets with scud over ten years ago and have had a few drinking sessions with the great man, is he playing again this season? - great to see the sharks finally in the comp - with all the developments up your way, i reckon you guys have a lot to look forward to...looking forward to playing against you guys and catching up with him this year.
NO WORRIES BUD SPOSE HE WAS THE ONE WHO TOLD U HE WAS THE ONLY DECENT ONE UP THERE HEHE, YEAH WE'RE BUILDING FROM THE BOTTOM UPWARDS MATE LOT OF KIDS COMING THRU AND HAVE PICKED UP SOME HANDY FOOTBALLERS FROM OTHER CLUBS WHO HAVE FITTED IN NICELY ITS A GREAT HONOUR FOR ME AS I KNOW IT IS FOR SCUD TO LEAD A BUNCH OF BLOKES THAT R WANTING TO C THIS FINE CLUB GO IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION, SO WHEN DO WE GET TO FACE U BOYS, OH AND YES THE GREAT MAN IS PLAYING JUST MISSED THE FIRST GAME AND A COUPLA PRACCIES DUE TO INJURY BUT HES FROTHING TO GET OUT THERE

dannydickfos99 said:
tony, have you herd of the progress young nick james is making and will he play this week. i hear big things about that boy

haven't heard mate. will speak to a few boys from strathmore tonight, having a few beers. i heard he did his ankle though. do you know him do you?? handy player, just needs to get fit

d-mac3276 said:
NO WORRIES BUD SPOSE HE WAS THE ONE WHO TOLD U HE WAS THE ONLY DECENT ONE UP THERE HEHE, YEAH WE'RE BUILDING FROM THE BOTTOM UPWARDS MATE LOT OF KIDS COMING THRU AND HAVE PICKED UP SOME HANDY FOOTBALLERS FROM OTHER CLUBS WHO HAVE FITTED IN NICELY ITS A GREAT HONOUR FOR ME AS I KNOW IT IS FOR SCUD TO LEAD A BUNCH OF BLOKES THAT R WANTING TO C THIS FINE CLUB GO IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION, SO WHEN DO WE GET TO FACE U BOYS, OH AND YES THE GREAT MAN IS PLAYING JUST MISSED THE FIRST GAME AND A COUPLA PRACCIES DUE TO INJURY BUT HES FROTHING TO GET OUT THERE

Hang onto the kids dmac and success will come, look at APW at the moment....i know they have picked up experienced players, but they ooze young talented kids!!

litening said:
Hang onto the kids dmac and success will come, look at APW at the moment....i know they have picked up experienced players, but they ooze young talented kids!!
YEAH I KNEW AIRPORT WEST WAS GOING TO B PRETTY GOOD THIS YEAR EVEN B4 THEY PICKED UP THE GUYS THEY DID BECAUSE OF THE KIDS COMING THRU VERY TALENTED SO THATS WHY WE R BLOODING OUR YOUNG GUYS TO GIVE THEM THE EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE OF SENIOR FOOTY IT GIVES THEM HEAPS OF CONFIDENCE AND ITS ALSO GIVEN ME MORE OF AN INSIGHT OF HOW TO NOT ONLY B A PLAYER BUT ALSO HAVE A ROLE IN HELPING THESE KIDS BETTER THEMSELVES AS I ENJOY HELPING COZ THEY NEED THE OLDER BLOKES TO LOOK UPTO FOR GUIDANCE IN WHICH IS A BIG STEP IN THEIR FOOTY

TonyCampbell06 said:
angelopoulos and meacham to my knowledge. two handy forwards. one of whom kicked 100+ for Pascoe Vale in 2004 (i think)
Whats Con Karavaras(not sure of spelling) going like and Jim Fezzoilari?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back