EDFL moves

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
d-mac3276 said:
YEAH I KNEW AIRPORT WEST WAS GOING TO B PRETTY GOOD THIS YEAR EVEN B4 THEY PICKED UP THE GUYS THEY DID BECAUSE OF THE KIDS COMING THRU VERY TALENTED SO THATS WHY WE R BLOODING OUR YOUNG GUYS TO GIVE THEM THE EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE OF SENIOR FOOTY IT GIVES THEM HEAPS OF CONFIDENCE AND ITS ALSO GIVEN ME MORE OF AN INSIGHT OF HOW TO NOT ONLY B A PLAYER BUT ALSO HAVE A ROLE IN HELPING THESE KIDS BETTER THEMSELVES AS I ENJOY HELPING COZ THEY NEED THE OLDER BLOKES TO LOOK UPTO FOR GUIDANCE IN WHICH IS A BIG STEP IN THEIR FOOTY

Correct Weight!!!! :thumbsu: :thumbsu:

dannydickfos99 said:
tony, have you herd of the progress young nick james is making and will he play this week. i hear big things about that boy

Played for St.B's on Wed. and moved like a gazzelle. Certain to line up this weekend.

aberdaberdo said:
Played for St.B's on Wed. and moved like a gazzelle. Certain to line up this weekend.

aberdaberdo, how did young Horne go for St.Bernards or did his Cannons commitments keep him from representing Bernards?

d-mac3276 said:
NO WORRIES LITTLE MAN U KEEP TELLING YOURSELF THAT AND MAYBE BY THE END OF THE DAY ON SATDEE I MAY LET U GET A CHEAP KICK HEY I MAY EVEN PASS IT TO U SO U DON'T FEEL LEFT OUT

yeh whatever man, see you soon:p

litening said:
Hang onto the kids dmac and success will come, look at APW at the moment....i know they have picked up experienced players, but they ooze young talented kids!!
When everyone is sitting around talking abotu how young APW are, Tullamarine would have to be the youngest side going around in the league.
Out of the senior team only 3-4 players would be over 24 and then the rest of the side is around the 18-22 age. Although APW have a few young ones here and there, they're average age would be alot higher than a side like Tullamarines.

Or even a side like Pascoe Vale, their average age would be lower than APW's

RoosterGuy said:
When everyone is sitting around talking abotu how young APW are, Tullamarine would have to be the youngest side going around in the league.
Out of the senior team only 3-4 players would be over 24 and then the rest of the side is around the 18-22 age. Although APW have a few young ones here and there, they're average age would be alot higher than a side like Tullamarines.

Spot on. Davey 'The Walrus' Connell would bumb up that average age you are talking about RoosterGuy.

litening said:
Yoor the best spella on this poast oringe cutta....:D ;)

sorry litening, unlike you i don't sit on the side lines reading the form guide and record in my deck chair while watching the game:rolleyes: so u can spell names correctly such as piccolo, barkley and so on lol. Look forward to watching on the weekend, waite i mean seeing you on the deck chair i'll come visit you maybe you can help me with my spelling.
if thats ok with you champ.:D

TonyCampbell06 said:
bricksta are you or aren't you the bloke that was runner for the u/18s and got bashed by a player?

Which team did this apparently take place against Tony?

Sounds like rubbish to me.

d-mac3276 said:
NO WORRIES BUD SPOSE HE WAS THE ONE WHO TOLD U HE WAS THE ONLY DECENT ONE UP THERE HEHE, YEAH WE'RE BUILDING FROM THE BOTTOM UPWARDS MATE LOT OF KIDS COMING THRU AND HAVE PICKED UP SOME HANDY FOOTBALLERS FROM OTHER CLUBS WHO HAVE FITTED IN NICELY ITS A GREAT HONOUR FOR ME AS I KNOW IT IS FOR SCUD TO LEAD A BUNCH OF BLOKES THAT R WANTING TO C THIS FINE CLUB GO IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION, SO WHEN DO WE GET TO FACE U BOYS, OH AND YES THE GREAT MAN IS PLAYING JUST MISSED THE FIRST GAME AND A COUPLA PRACCIES DUE TO INJURY BUT HES FROTHING TO GET OUT THERE

Where did you blokes finsh last year d-mac? :eek:

Until you play some quality sides in the comp, l wouldn't be talking it up, do you also remember it's B grade and the sharks finshed near the bottom last year!! :thumbsdown:

RoosterGuy said:

Tullamarine, please boys go on your end of season trip now, save everyone the heart ach please boys. :eek:

Canna7 said:
Which team did this apparently take place against Tony?

Sounds like rubbish to me.

i believe it took place against East Keilor mate. anything at all happen that game bricksta?

TonyCampbell06 said:
i believe it took place against East Keilor mate. anything at all happen that game bricksta?

Tony i think that you should worry more about the Football on this site rather than trying get gossip mate try New Idea or one of those rags if you want to get gossip serious....:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

bricksta said:
Tony i think that you should worry more about the Football on this site rather than trying get gossip mate try New Idea or one of those rags if you want to get gossip serious....:thumbsu:

bricksta, i think its time you put your money where your mouth is and step back over the white line. you've had plenty to say about each a grade side, go out there (with your 'neighbourly' club doutta stars) and show us how its done. or are you over the hill? you're a has-been mate!

TonyCampbell06 said:
bricksta, i think its time you put your money where your mouth is and step back over the white line. you've had plenty to say about each a grade side, go out there (with your 'neighbourly' club doutta stars) and show us how its done. or are you over the hill? you're a has-been mate!

Tony, Tony, Tony i think you are being a little silly here.. I have not said anything bad about any club i have asked questions, yes, i like to hear people opinions.
I am no way a mouth and i am over the hill and i never was any good so i enjoy the rest of your day...........:thumbsu: :) :eek:

OrangeCutter said:
j murphy back at marby u couldn't wipe the smile from pillios face big inclusion wonder if ppl will be hopping back on the marby banwagon good show 2nyt matty both pannelists were great

Murphy was named in the Heidelberg side last night to take on Eltham and was presented with his kit for the year. Good to see him back in a Tiger outfit!

OrangeCutter said:
sorry litening, unlike you i don't sit on the side lines reading the form guide and record in my deck chair while watching the game:rolleyes: so u can spell names correctly such as piccolo, barkley and so on lol. Look forward to watching on the weekend, waite i mean seeing you on the deck chair i'll come visit you maybe you can help me with my spelling.
if thats ok with you champ.:D

Sounds good to me, no more form guides and deckchair though champ now the footys started - thats only praccy games...ill have the jumper on tomorrow son. :thumbsu:

RoosterGuy said:

The Jacana Football Club would have to be one of the youngest sides. Round 1 had 16 players aged between 18-20. 14 started on the field.

Being this young they do find it hard to compete with the top players but are very exciting in patches.

This week is an even younger side to take on Pacco... so get down to Raeburn Reserve if you want to see some talented kids.

Youth is defienetely thr future, and only in time will the Jacana's, Sydenham's, Moonee Valley etc will be very good.

Good luck for Round 2 fellas!

rossfunke said:
The Jacana Football Club would have to be one of the youngest sides. Round 1 had 16 players aged between 18-20. 14 started on the field.

Being this young they do find it hard to compete with the top players but are very exciting in patches.

This week is an even younger side to take on Pacco... so get down to Raeburn Reserve if you want to see some talented kids.

Youth is defienetely thr future, and only in time will the Jacana's, Sydenham's, Moonee Valley etc will be very good.

Good luck for Round 2 fellas!

Mooney Valley recently got three very talented 18 year olds from Melton!

M.WEBBER said:
Where did you blokes finsh last year d-mac? :eek:

Until you play some quality sides in the comp, l wouldn't be talking it up, do you also remember it's B grade and the sharks finshed near the bottom last year!! :thumbsdown:
ah here he is the man who has nothing but insults for ppl have seen ur good work on the wrfl forum but unlike them i won't b drawn into ur crap so i will just give u this one post, as for u thinking i was talking my side up maybe u should read back and c how the conversation got started b4 shooting off at the mouth so thanx for ur input nuffy

people, what will be match of the round this week in both grades, who wins it and why?

also why is n one tipping smore by 20 gls ?, ek got beat by 20 last week and are this week playing the favs ? surely it will be a 20 gl margin

chiefwiggam said:
people, what will be match of the round this week in both grades, who wins it and why?

also why is n one tipping smore by 20 gls ?, ek got beat by 20 last week and are this week playing the favs ? surely it will be a 20 gl margin

East Keilor will win this in a upset :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back