EDFL moves

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
EDFL MAN said:
Aberdaberdo, l'm picking he had his own appointment on saturday afternoon champ, just like everyone else on here. :)

yeah i did have my own appointment last week, enjoying my retirement watching from the sidelines. And i did see oggy play last year, all 3 finals where he had a combinded total of 7 possessions. Thus he must be getting better with age according to you.

Abers got up by about 7 goals in the end over a galant craigieburn, just a bit to tall, Dave Faz was dominate in the ruck, Minton Connell kicked 2 O'neil was good on him, Sheppard took alot of marks.

Hard Ball Get said:
Paco by 124 over Jacana.
Jacana kicked just 2 for the day.

Airport West 33 over Tulla

Roxi 15 over Hadfield

Glenroy 71 over Nth Cob

West Cob 31 over Westmeadows

Plus the 2 already mentioned is B gradde results.

very free flowing game roxy v hadfield.

roxy very good 4 3 qtrs, hadfield played very good, polished footy 4 the last qtr, and with a bit more composure, prob couldve won the game. umpiring very poor, which will prob b the norm this yr.

Heartbreak Kid said:
Fair enough My North but l hope you dont hate us cause of the cricket club. We have some great blokes at the club that love having a kick and a beer with the opposition. To tell you the truth, many of us cant stand them either. Give the footy blokes a go mate cause you will not find too many ass-holes in our group.
And by the way, we WILL beat the valleys on saturday. Come down and l will by you a beer, we can put it on D-Macs tab. Cheers

I see the Moonee Valley had a win. There new blokes must got cleared and played. I also see Sydenham has a few Kealba crickets playing for you guys, another nuff nuff cricket club along with Sydenham Cricket Club.

d-mac3276 said:
moonee valley by 4 goals over my disappointing mob unfortunately not a good day at the office

Hillside sharks worst team in the district including western region!! My mate played for the valleys today and can't believe how bad the sharks are!!!!:thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

junior04 said:
Hillside sharks worst team in the district including western region!! My mate played for the valleys today and can't believe how bad the sharks are!!!!:thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Your mate must be real good to win by 4 goals.:thumbsdown: Don't post that **********e we dont need it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

d-mac3276 said:
EDFL MAN said:
well not long too find out this week in fact hey and trust me my footy will do the talking and trust me u can't shut me up on the field either, so now u know who i am why don't u fill us in who u r SON

D-Mac my SON, it sounds like it was another busy day at the office on saturday afternoon, more to the point hows your A rse going??
I'm assuming it's very sore from your pants being pull down once again! :eek:
The funny thing is SON, the valley arent even quality! Not to worry hit the track this week you might get off by midnight then again d-mac
"Same old ******** different year"! :eek:

The score board doesnt lie!!!!!

junior04 said:

Junior04, you havent seen Brunswick Power in WRFL. :eek:

If you payed me, l wouldn't go and watch them. :p

Hard Ball Get said:
Doutars by 9 over Avondale

Abers by 49 over Cragieburn

Strathmore 151 over East Keilor

Greenvale by 74 over Oak Park

Keilor by 114 over Keilor Park

fair to say s/more will finish top with g/vale and keilor to fight out for 2nd and play them in the 2nd semi.
does anyone know who really did play well for the favs. are they the real deal? how are the new recruits going?

Credit to Tulla played very very well and the game was alot closer than the scoreboard showed. They came to play, played hard skillful and commited, teams better come ready to play against them or they will knock them off. APW sore they wern't as invinsible as some players thought, to many passengers some really need to step up and stop relying on their past(not talking about big name recruits either talking about players who have been there and are just playing uncommited footy). great to see the competion so close and competitve well done to all the sides that won in rnd 2

2cups said:
fair to say s/more will finish top with g/vale and keilor to fight out for 2nd and play them in the 2nd semi.
does anyone know who really did play well for the favs. are they the real deal? how are the new recruits going?

What quarter did Strathmore run out? I heard a strong rumour it was three quarter time..........:eek:

Allears said:
What quarter did Strathmore run out? I heard a strong rumour it was three quarter time..........:eek:
spoke to a mate who saw s/more play and he said the dominated all day but bad kicking slowed them early. 3 qtr time hille asked them to lift and i guess writing is on the wall!

junior04 said:
well why not tell me ur mates name and i will tell u how he went what number did this so called superstar wear and on the day yes we were bad

EDFL MAN said:
d-mac3276 said:
D-Mac my SON, it sounds like it was another busy day at the office on saturday afternoon, more to the point hows your A rse going??
I'm assuming it's very sore from your pants being pull down once again! :eek:
The funny thing is SON, the valley arent even quality! Not to worry hit the track this week you might get off by midnight then again d-mac
"Same old ******** different year"! :eek:

The score board doesnt lie!!!!!
oh so its bag the sharks day is it its so big of u to come on here and bag a side in its 2nd year in the comp i've never talked my side up just gave my view on how we're looking when someone asked so i don't need u to tell me how we went i know we were ordinary yesterday, now that u have bagged my side why don't u reveal yourself or u one of them ppl whos afraid to let ppl know who u r come on SON do it so i can ridicule ur side when they're down yet all u can say is ask watty well like u were the only 1 he spoke to that night, anyways once again thanx for ur view when it was needed MR ANONYMOUS

d-mac3276 said:
well why not tell me ur mates name and i will tell u how he went what number did this so called superstar wear and on the day yes we were bad

Just looking for updates and scores:

- How many edfl blokes got knocked back from One Bar last night? :cool:
- How many edfl blokes were told last night they were "Superstars and could have made AFL but didn't want to"? :eek:
- How many blokes got there mums and dads to pick them up at 12.30am because they had church in the morning? :p

Fell free to post results!! :D

d-mac3276 said:
EDFL MAN said:
oh so its bag the sharks day is it its so big of u to come on here and bag a side in its 2nd year in the comp i've never talked my side up just gave my view on how we're looking when someone asked so i don't need u to tell me how we went i know we were ordinary yesterday, now that u have bagged my side why don't u reveal yourself or u one of them ppl whos afraid to let ppl know who u r come on SON do it so i can ridicule ur side when they're down yet all u can say is ask watty well like u were the only 1 he spoke to that night, anyways once again thanx for ur view when it was needed MR ANONYMOUS

D-mac I think you were the one of the very many that got knocked back from One Bar last night? :eek:

I think edflman hit a soft spot there. :D

OrangeCutter said:
Credit to Tulla played very very well and the game was alot closer than the scoreboard showed. They came to play, played hard skillful and commited, teams better come ready to play against them or they will knock them off. APW sore they wern't as invinsible as some players thought, to many passengers some really need to step up and stop relying on their past(not talking about big name recruits either talking about players who have been there and are just playing uncommited footy). great to see the competion so close and competitve well done to all the sides that won in rnd 2

Common Cutter pretty clear you are playing with APW or are quite close.

Name Names or don't bother putting out there. We are all big boys, I am sure the APW boys will take it on board,

Who are we talking about ??

Keilor Park in Trouble

Popped into have a look at the Keilor v Keilor Park 2nd half and KP are in all sorts of trouble.... Only Keilor Park person playing seemed to be Rick Misiti.. they had no cohesion and lacked any spirit.... They had about 9-10 aboriginal boys with only a couple of them looking up to it (NO 20 & 14) the other boys looked liked young skinny kids.....

Also KP no support at all ?? Wonder if the powers that be are regretting not giving favorite son Dean Brown the coaching job ???

Alot of interest in the RELEGATION DECIDER this week KP vs EK.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back