EDFL moves

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Terrible odds there boys, any team under $7 from Strthmoore are at unders.

Strathmoore 1.90
Greenvale 7.20
Keilor 7.50 (value bet)
Douttas 10.00
Keilor Park 21.00
Aberfeldie 32.00
Avondale Heights 43.00
Craigieburn 75.00
West Coburg 81.00
Oak Park 110.00

Ill give anyone of the bottom 4 any price they want.

give me sum odds for b grade

Can someone give me some info on Jason Watts who played at Glenroy? What type of player is he and how did he go at Glenroy?
How old would he be?

Strathmoore 1.90
Greenvale 7.20
Keilor 7.50 (value bet)
Douttas 10.00
Keilor Park 21.00
Aberfeldie 32.00
Avondale Heights 43.00
Craigieburn 75.00
West Coburg 81.00
Oak Park 110.00

Craigieburn can be a danager team and can push for finals

Anybody have any idea on when the 2007 season will be cut down to 10 weeks? Will be interesting B Grade fixture with 14 teams in the grade, so not everyone play each one.

Can someone give me some info on Jason Watts who played at Glenroy? What type of player is he and how did he go at Glenroy?
How old would he be?

he is about 30, and very hard at it, but would only be a 2s player at best

Anybody have any idea on when the 2007 season will be cut down to 10 weeks? Will be interesting B Grade fixture with 14 teams in the grade, so not everyone play each one.

So is it official?
I think they would re-jig the fixture if it were to happen. It would be tough but they would need to balance it out a bit better.

hahahahaha my north, craigieburn to push for finals.

hahahaha, still laughing, will stuggle to win enough games to stay in A grade.

Maybe craigieburn can play another four games in B grade for a little bit off practise for 2008 ?

Go the eagles !!!!

Strathmoore 1.90
Greenvale 7.20
Keilor 7.50 (value bet)
Douttas 10.00
Keilor Park 21.00
Aberfeldie 32.00
Avondale Heights 43.00
Craigieburn 75.00
West Coburg 81.00
Oak Park 110.00

Mate you're betting at about 400%, you would get murdered......

Mate you're betting at about 400%, you would get murdered......

Obivously you have little idea of the EDFL, I am a smart bookie mate, i can knock back any bets i wish to.

I am sure to get a few big bets with the odds offered for Doutta Stars and no doubt will have a heap for Keilor at 7.50, the punters will like the Keilor Park odds especially if they have grabbed a few of the players that have been throw around.

In all seriosuness ill take best for Strathmoore but will probably knock back anymore than 3k on a single bet.

In summary, with money coming for Douttas,Keilor and the odds on offer for the Abers supporters and Keilor Park i have no doubt ill come out in front and quite easily. Care to prove me wrong?

Noone will get near Strathmore this year, with only 2 other sides in my book capable and they have a bit of improvement to make on last year.

i heard that they will struggle and most likely relegate no money and no recruits.
You would think that being the only club apart from roxy in the area and with the backing of the sports club and other sponsors they would be able to make a few bucks, obviously not.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They have a fair bit of cash.
rumour has it mate that oak park are cashed up and r getting troy and ben swartze from st kida and north respectfully and also rumored that a couple other players r lookin at cuming 2 apparently the oak r gunna throw alot of money round this year to make it a force again

rumour has it mate that oak park are cashed up and r getting troy and ben swartze from st kida and north respectfully and also rumored that a couple other players r lookin at cuming 2 apparently the oak r gunna throw alot of money round this year to make it a force again
i think they would have to throw a heap around as they have lost a few players in the last couple of seasons and it will be hard to catch last years top 4 teams again.

I heard on SEN that T Schwarze has been appointed playing coach of Sorrento Swans. I reckon Ben is still good enough to be playing AFL so would be staggered if he went to Oak Park.:thumbsdown:

rumour has it mate that oak park are cashed up and r getting troy and ben swartze from st kida and north respectfully and also rumored that a couple other players r lookin at cuming 2 apparently the oak r gunna throw alot of money round this year to make it a force again[/quote

I dont think so:thumbsdown:

I read in the local paper that Kade Carey has left Douta Stars and that a possible destination for him is with his former coach Steven Kolinyuk at St Albans. Can anyone confirm this. Would be a massive loss if it's correct?

I read in the local paper that Kade Carey has left Douta Stars and that a possible destination for him is with his former coach Steven Kolinyuk at St Albans. Can anyone confirm this. Would be a massive loss if it's correct?

Robbo....was the story written by Steven Speilberg....did he take off from Buckley Park on a bmx complete with Woolley in the basket....destination St.Albans?? Ya gotta stop doin the cones on Xmas Day....its a religous day mate...show some respect!!

Robbo....was the story written by Steven Speilberg....did he take off from Buckley Park on a bmx complete with Woolley in the basket....destination St.Albans?? Ya gotta stop doin the cones on Xmas Day....its a religous day mate...show some respect!!
hahahahhahahahahhhahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaahhahhah:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back