EDFL moves

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

G'day mate,
Johars only let down is he may be becoming a little bit lazy,over the past couple of years he has put a little weight on and looks to have had a few niggling injurys. but hes certainly been a worry for some good backmen.I really hope he does well for the Eagles, who by the way have a very good new coach Gavin Langbourne will definitely take them up the ladder in '07
JIM BEAM

Saad's other problem is that he doesn't always use his feet for kicking the football. Many times confuses other players ankles for the football.

It would seem so regarding Marby being certainties for the flag but as the ole cliche goes "ya never know" but how bout the A-Grade it would seem that the top 4 from last year are the ones to beat with Straty being fav but its going to depend on who's got what new recruits confirmed and possibly some last minute signings.
There will be a smokey from somewhere that will push the top 4, i dont believe the gap beteen 4th and 5th will be as great in 07.

I have also heard that Ty Zantuck is linked to the stars,i wonder why if you were going to play footy you would leave it in the air to end of Feb to find a home??? $$$$$$$$$$ CA-CHING :D

Cheers THE DREBSTER(gotta love women with false teeth,teeth dont get in the way ;) )

The big concern for others in the comp has to be the lack of news eminating from the Mores. Yeah they signed Doering, but what else?? Very quiet which means one of two things - Weren't willing to splash quite the same cash around..... or they have and we just don't know it yet!!! Thoughts? Inside knowledge on who, of note, left and stayed?? This time last year all we heard about were Harvey, Quinn and Co. Suspicously quiet!!:(

Anyone hear the one about Caccamo leaving Haddy again after an incident similar to the one that occured down at West Coburg last year?

Good mates with cacc's and lets just say the **************** who bottled him from behind in a nightclub might find it pretty hard to walk in the future, there are a few of Dave's mates who wouldnt mind getting their hands on the c*ckhead.

The d*ckhead should of been pi$$ed off from haddy before then

Davey Cac is a ripping bloke, this other fella that got to him from behind will struggle to see out the year if that family gets a hold of him.

Good mates with cacc's and lets just say the **************** who bottled him from behind in a nightclub might find it pretty hard to walk in the future, there are a few of Dave's mates who wouldnt mind getting their hands on the c*ckhead.

The d*ckhead should of been pi$$ed off from haddy before then

I heard he was asking for it all night...just happened to turn his head at the wrong time!!

RUMOUR..............

Stage 4 water restrictions as from March 1st 2007...

Meaning... NO Watering on any Sporting Grounds.:thumbsdown:

EDFL will not start on time know, thats for sure.:thumbsdown:

RUMOUR..............

If stage 4 water restrictions hit us there may not be a season at all.
that means we definitely will be relying on some decent rain.
as I'm typing this I can hear thunder fingers crossed!

I heard he was asking for it all night...just happened to turn his head at the wrong time!!

Well champ you heard wrong.

Fact of matter is this;
Davey is assistant coach at haddy
The fella (for fear of being called a bigot we'll call him 'fella'), as he had done so at other training sessions at haddy, decided he'd do whatever he wanted. Dave had a work to him and tld him he needed to pull he's weight, and with the fella took a swing at Dave. Dave grabbed fella and they both went down to the ground before being seperated by teammates.

Next time Dave saw him was at a nightclub where Dave and two mates where and fella was with his 8 or so mates.
Dave had nothing to do with fella until fella hit him from behind with a bottle, knocking dave to the ground and then proceed, with his 8 mates, to lay the boots in.

There are witness accounts given to the police to back this up.

And tige19, your totally right, Davey is a ripper of a bloke....and the fella who clobbered him might find himself in a bit of strife....... not just Dave's family, but from a loyal and large bunch of friends.

RUMOUR..............

Stop talking ******** Mr Rob Gell.EDFL will start on time you ********er.:rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well champ you heard wrong.

Fact of matter is this;
Davey is assistant coach at haddy
The fella (for fear of being called a bigot we'll call him 'fella'), as he had done so at other training sessions at haddy, decided he'd do whatever he wanted. Dave had a work to him and tld him he needed to pull he's weight, and with the fella took a swing at Dave. Dave grabbed fella and they both went down to the ground before being seperated by teammates.

Next time Dave saw him was at a nightclub where Dave and two mates where and fella was with his 8 or so mates.
Dave had nothing to do with fella until fella hit him from behind with a bottle, knocking dave to the ground and then proceed, with his 8 mates, to lay the boots in.

There are witness accounts given to the police to back this up.

And tige19, your totally right, Davey is a ripper of a bloke....and the fella who clobbered him might find himself in a bit of strife....... not just Dave's family, but from a loyal and large bunch of friends.

Do you really think anyone gives a fuc about anything to do with hadfield?? Bunch of blonks..and always will be:thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

So much for Zantuck having already signed at Balwyn, Doutta's and elsewhere..... was at Kangaroo Flat training last night and introduced to the players. Told them a couple of minor things to sort out and he was there. Photo on back page of today's Bendigo newspaper of him watching on at training next to the gaffer Rombo.

As for Strathmore being quiet, i'd say beware the sleeping giant. Phil Read has trained both nights this week and the mail is will sign within a matter of days.

So much for Zantuck having already signed at Balwyn, Doutta's and elsewhere..... was at Kangaroo Flat training last night and introduced to the players. Told them a couple of minor things to sort out and he was there. Photo on back page of today's Bendigo newspaper of him watching on at training next to the gaffer Rombo.

As for Strathmore being quiet, i'd say beware the sleeping giant. Phil Read has trained both nights this week and the mail is will sign within a matter of days.
yeh, maybe the reason he hasn't signed with the Flat as yet is because he may have signed with someone else already and is trying to get out of it !!! don't disgard him appearing elsewhere just yet......

having read the article it was the pres that said there were minor glitches as to why he hadnt signed plus why didnt he train as well if going to play why not train alongside new team mates plus rombotis said to the players that he was confident he was going to sign what ive been lead to believe he wasnt introduced to the players

Hey Right on....I remember seeing you kick that 6 goals in your last game at Moonee Valley...ground was rock hard...could have played on the road that year...whats the matter with these ****s??

I was also their that day, if I remember correctly you still had your gear on from the night before when you turned up, to the coaches dismay.

It would be fair to say your mouth would of been drier than any ground we are ever likely to see.

Do they need anymore recruits after being 10 goals better then last years opponents? 1 or 2 quality signings would be more than enough.

Do you really think anyone gives a fuc about anything to do with hadfield?? Bunch of blonks..and always will be:thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Well if your not interested in anything hadfield, dont bother involving yourself in a thread concerning hadfield, esp when you seemed to have all the wrong information anyway!

Plenty of my mates down there, and there is plenty of quality people there as well, and yes, also a few "blonks" as well, but you know what champ, you get that at EVERY club

I was also their that day, if I remember correctly you still had your gear on from the night before when you turned up, to the coaches dismay.

It would be fair to say your mouth would of been drier than any ground we are ever likely to see.

Is that the same night you were playing pool in your jocks??

Your mail is wrong. I can asure you he will not be playing at strathmore. Check out the forums next week to see where he has signed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back