EDFL moves

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bob Chutman and Norm Nasterakeden - from F.N.Qld.On ballers.
Tony Smith - Big fella
A few MAJOR signings to be confirmed this week.

Right On - regular user of this site may be able to expand on this as i am not as close to the hierarchy due to temple committments.
Yes Tony (bear) Smith,great player and loves to shower with naked men.Very handy under packs.

Can anyone tell me about a guy named Bonnici that played for East Keilor in the past couple of years?[/quote]

dont no the player personally but remember lookin in the local paper and seein his name in the best qutie abit, rumor has it haddy have picked up a fair few players from west coburg that didnt want to play a grade. also roxy and jacana strugglin wif numbers and losing a few as well.
once again zantuck's name being throw around everywhere, just wish the bloke wood pick a club n stay there, sick of hearin his name second yr in a row

Can anyone tell me about a guy named Bonnici that played for East Keilor in the past couple of years?

Bonnici, runs all day, gets the footy heaps and uses it well.
unfortunately not blessed with height so one dimensional midfielder, but can be damaging in the middle or forward when resting.

Bonici is 4ft nothing, cant kick over a jam tin but is pretty creative. Dont think he had a massive impact playing at East Keilor but did enough to justify his spot in his side. Would be a very good player in B grade but just average in A grade.

rumor has it haddy have picked up a fair few players from west coburg that didnt want to play a grade. [/quote]

Yeah they have had few couple of the boys down there, a few ok, a few to make the numbers up.

Bonici is 4ft nothing, cant kick over a jam tin but is pretty creative. Dont think he had a massive impact playing at East Keilor but did enough to justify his spot in his side. Would be a very good player in B grade but just average in A grade.

good player was messed around last season
had big wraps on him joing melton in the ballarat league but was not cleared
i beleive thay would have welcomed him back this year
where is he playing this season handy pick up
Albion ?

good player was messed around last season
had big wraps on him joing melton in the ballarat league but was not cleared
i beleive thay would have welcomed him back this year
where is he playing this season handy pick up
Albion ?
At EK I thought... Could be wrong, a mate just told me to go down and check him out, thought id find out what sort of player he is...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can anyone tell me about a guy named Bonnici that played for East Keilor in the past couple of years?

dont no the player personally but remember lookin in the local paper and seein his name in the best qutie abit, rumor has it haddy have picked up a fair few players from west coburg that didnt want to play a grade. also roxy and jacana strugglin wif numbers and losing a few as well.
once again zantuck's name being throw around everywhere, just wish the bloke wood pick a club n stay there, sick of hearin his name second yr in a row[/quote]
he has signed and lodged a clearance on the bendigo league site it was lodged this morning so unless something surreal happens he will play at kangaroo flat this year

once again zantuck's name being throw around everywhere, just wish the bloke wood pick a club n stay there, sick of hearin his name second yr in a row
he has signed and lodged a clearance on the bendigo league site it was lodged this morning so unless something surreal happens he will play at kangaroo flat this year[/quote]
that was zantuck i was talking about

does anyone kown if ben kinnear (ex collingwood ) will be heading to the edfl this season? or will he be staying at lalor??

Think he may have retired,his body's wearing out ankles etc.
He never did much for a bloke on at least $650 a game, not against the
decent sides anyway.

Can anyone give me some information about Matt Senyschyn?

One of the best players we had at North Coburg. Very good at full back or full forward, great hands and very accurate kick for goal. Are you from Kilmore?

Word on the street is from a good source that mercuri WILL NOT be playing at apw in 07 ! not sure if its not playing at all .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back