EDFL Premier Discussion 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

They have been the best side all year mate. Deserve to be premiership favourites just hope that either Keilor or Pacco can get through to GF. Pacco could be a danger to Abers if they can make it.

According to the last two games PV def match up well on abbers, then again finals footy is a different story.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

They have been the best side all year mate. Deserve to be premiership favourites just hope that either Keilor or Pacco can get through to GF. Pacco could be a danger to Abers if they can make it.
Keilor? Really? Hard to follow the rationale of that. They’ve been absolutely smashed twice by Abers this season.

Strathmore at least got to within a point first match, and beat Abers last week. Admittedly they got belted today, so they would start massive underdogs in any rematch.

Pacco have performed well against Abers this season, but I don’t think they’ll get past Keilor tomorrow, much less Strathmore the following week.

Keilor? Really? Hard to follow the rationale of that. They’ve been absolutely smashed twice by Abers this season.

Strathmore at least got to within a point first match, and beat Abers last week. Admittedly they got belted today, so they would start massive underdogs in any rematch.

Pacco have performed well against Abers this season, but I don’t think they’ll get past Keilor tomorrow, much less Strathmore the following week.

Getting ahead of themselves a touch haha. Strathmore very firm favourites to bounce back next week and I give them a rough chance to actually beat Abers. Been up for along time SM and had huge momentum in yesterday so they will be stung but definitely couldn’t write them off just yet.
I don’t think that Pacco or Keilor could give Abers a nudge based on yesterday unless Mick actually is some kind of miracle worker

Getting ahead of themselves a touch haha. Strathmore very firm favourites to bounce back next week and I give them a rough chance to actually beat Abers. Been up for along time SM and had huge momentum in yesterday so they will be stung but definitely couldn’t write them off just yet.
I don’t think that Pacco or Keilor could give Abers a nudge based on yesterday unless Mick actually is some kind of miracle worker
I guess my rational is Pacco have some X factor players and definitely be hungry ( not that other aren’t) as haven’t been deep for years. Mick will have some tricks

Wow, I see Pascoe Vale repeated their win of last week over Keilor. Great effort.

I can’t recall Pacco ever reaching the preliminary final of premier division before. But I only go back to the mid 90’s in this league, so it possibly happened prior to that. Anyone?

I also can’t remember Pacco ever winning an A grade final. They were very good today after Keilor started strongly with a breeze but failed to capitalise with some very poor shots at goal.
Pacco mids very good on the inside, McConnell and Uysal very physical at bounces. Keilor very messy inside 50 and other than Clarke didn’t really look that dangerous, PV defence very solid, Sterdwick a stand out. They will test SM next week but look to copped a few injuries today including Polizzi who left on the stretcher holding his knee.

Anyone hear or see what was going on behind the Pacco bench at halftime ? Bit of commotion

I also can’t remember Pacco ever winning an A grade final. They were very good today after Keilor started strongly with a breeze but failed to capitalise with some very poor shots at goal.
Pacco mids very good on the inside, McConnell and Uysal very physical at bounces. Keilor very messy inside 50 and other than Clarke didn’t really look that dangerous, PV defence very solid, Sterdwick a stand out. They will test SM next week but look to copped a few injuries today including Polizzi who left on the stretcher holding his knee.

Anyone hear or see what was going on behind the Pacco bench at halftime ? Bit of commotion
The father of a kid from Keilor tried to king sneckio the father of a kid from Pacco

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you can’t control your emotions and need to fight don’t *in go to the football
Yes
A few legends of our comp done.
Big changes needed at Keilor.

Yes Galea has been sensational an absolute gun in the comp his set shot goal kicking has been an absolute treat to watch but looks cooked

A few legends of our comp done.
Big changes needed at Keilor.

I watched the last 1/2 and the footy was brilliant and highly skilled contest. EDFL footy on a good ground and good weather is high quality.

Galea really struggling..

Keilors #33 could be out for a while next year after headbutting.

Yes

Yes Galea has been sensational an absolute gun in the comp his set shot goal kicking has been an absolute treat to watch but looks cooked
Has been a champion in this comp over many years. Agree, magnificent kick for goal. Coming up 38 in January. Father time waits for no one.

Last edited:
I watched the last 1/2 and the footy was brilliant and highly skilled contest. EDFL footy on a good ground and good weather is high quality.

Galea really struggling..

Keilors #33 could be out for a while next year after headbutting.

Did you go or watch on line Turbo?
I watched on line from half way through the 2nd q and thought the shill level was ordinary.
Lot of missed targets, guessing wind was a factor.
Next weeks conditions at Highgate might be worse. Does that suit them? Pacco have been the bridesmaid for some time now.
Can they step up?
Digby would like this one against his old club.

Did you go or watch on line Turbo?
I watched on line from half way through the 2nd q and thought the shill level was ordinary.
Lot of missed targets, guessing wind was a factor.
Next weeks conditions at Highgate might be worse. Does that suit them? Pacco have been the bridesmaid for some time now.
Can they step up?
Digby would like this one against his old club.

I’ve never seen a Keilor team turn the ball over so much, many times not under any pressure. It was swirly all day and PV used the ball well but I thought it was their physicality and pressure at stoppages that won them the game. Barbuto has left a huge hole in the guts for Keilor

I’ve never seen a Keilor team turn the ball over so much, many times not under any pressure. It was swirly all day and PV used the ball well but I thought it was their physicality and pressure at stoppages that won them the game. Barbuto has left a huge hole in the guts for Keilor

There was talk Barbuto might play.
Think he played played 4 games real early. Cant step into a final at this level off that sort of break.

Remove this Banner Ad

EDFL Premier Discussion 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Back