EDFL Premier Discussion 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Greenvale bit too classy for a ultra competitive Douttas. Big guns Fort and Marric had a big influence in the last quarter with the game on the line. Tudor and Thompson both good targets too. Douttas defence held up all day and they scored on counter attack. Huge 3 quarter lift and massive quarter by Karl Brown got them 2 kicks in front at 3/4 time but Greenvale just too good in the last. Inaccurate kicking and incredibly good conversion from Douttas probably keep the game alive for longer than it could have. First half GV were dominant. Young ruckman from Abers played well and is a handy pick up. Younger Marric and Micesvki prolific thru the middle.
2 Darwin recruits pretty lacklustre for EDS

If anyone watches that video with independant eyes and says it's not a free kick, aren't fair dinkum.

100% and for those that don’t think it was well Ek didn’t deserve to cop a goal from double 50’s to loose the lead. No one here could tell what 1 50 was for let alone both lol

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

On another note heard Meese got “viciously”KO’d, any truth to that? Hate when players cop head knocks. I’ve seen serious damage in the past from that sort of thing.

Ok folks. Here's my LAST QUARTER Game-Day scenes from the East Keilor v Maribyrnong Park game yesterday. Watch all the drama as EK come from 36 points down at 3/4 time and snatch victory with a kick after the siren. Set yourself down with a beer, bag of popcorn and a favourite squeeze and enjoy.

Great footage!! Thanks for sharing.

I know longer hate them as they are doing well in premier it’s more you never like anything said against EK even subject opinions.
You also say you weren’t at the game yet you mentioned the 2 50mts to Marby in that quarter. So we’re you there or not??
Turbo , the reason why you didn't like EK is because they cheat and pay well over the salary cap. Now they are still cheating but doing well in Premier does that make it ok? Ohh , and that other teams are doing it also probably makes it ok too?

On another note heard Meese got “viciously”KO’d, any truth to that? Hate when players cop head knocks. I’ve seen serious damage in the past from that sort of thing.

Was a footy incident from all reports. Unfortunate don't get me wrong.

Fair win by Pacco by the looks of it!? 7-8 of their best 22 not playing as well.

Early final this Sat between Avondale & Glenroy, winner stays in Prem league??

EK vs Abers is another mouthwatering match up, no Meese is huge!

Fair win by Pacco by the looks of it!? 7-8 of their best 22 not playing as well.

Early final this Sat between Avondale & Glenroy, winner stays in Prem league??

EK vs Abers is another mouthwatering match up, no Meese is huge!

Meese won’t miss the game. He’s a beast Won’t let a head knock stop him. Some players too tough for their own good.

Been hanging to watch the two best ruckman go head to head in Meese and Stewart from the moment EK got promoted.

Meese won’t miss the game. He’s a beast Won’t let a head knock stop him. Some players too tough for their own good.

Been hanging to watch the two best ruckman go head to head in Meese and Stewart from the moment EK got promoted.

Pretty sure he doesn’t get a choice when it comes to a head knock and a ‘vicious KO’.
It would fall under the concussion protocol surely

Pretty sure he doesn’t get a choice when it comes to a head knock and a ‘vicious KO’.
It would fall under the concussion protocol surely

EDFL has concussion protocols? Thought that wasn’t a thing with local footy

EDFL has concussion protocols? Thought that wasn’t a thing with local footy

You would hope it’s a club protocol. Generally you would want a GP to clear a player for concussion but can’t imagine if he was out like people have said he will play this week. Abers are unbeaten and this just gives them an opportunity to take on EK without Meese with the knowledge he’ll be there next time. Could be a great opportunity for EK.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You would hope it’s a club protocol. Generally you would want a GP to clear a player for concussion but can’t imagine if he was out like people have said he will play this week. Abers are unbeaten and this just gives them an opportunity to take on EK without Meese with the knowledge he’ll be there next time. Could be a great opportunity for EK.

Eh who knows, I’d assume all clubs have diff policies.. but yeah if it’s as bad as people are saying he might want a week or two off. I’d say Abbers go in favourites regardless, lots of out for EK at the moment. Will be a good game

Eh who knows, I’d assume all clubs have diff policies.. but yeah if it’s as bad as people are saying he might want a week or two off. I’d say Abbers go in favourites regardless, lots of out for EK at the moment. Will be a good game

R the players out carrying high points?

EK were 46/46 POINTS THIS WEEK

PLAYER POINTS ALLOCATION​

EAST KEILOR​

PLAYERPPA VALUE
1PeterTsavdaridis1
2JoshuaGrabowski2
3BrandonColetta2
4AndrewTashevski-Beckwith3
5LucasWatson1
7VictorMicallef2
8DionHill1
9JosephPalazzolo1
10ZenChristofi4
12ChrisStewart3
13LindonBektash1
15RhysSmith3
16TimBongetti2
17DeanMuir1
21NicholasNesci1
25DamienPetrone4
27EvangelosVan Der Byl1
30BenCaluzzi1
35NicholasGrabowski3
37PeterBarbopoulos1
39HeathShaw5
40JakeHazik3
TOTAL/BUDGET46/46

Yes Some are, obviously the ones that are would have to replace other players with point values.

It’s not possible for ek to field every player on their list that carry points obviously. That’s common knowledge.

But if ur asking me my opinion we had 6 out (thought it was 7) from our best team that make up 46 points. Sure others will have different opinions on who makes up the best 22 that fit within the point value.

3 of them out are 1 pointers.

Last edited:
Yes Some are, obviously the ones that are would have to replace other players with point values.

It’s not possible for ek to field every player on their list that carry points obviously. That’s common knowledge.

But if ur asking me my opinion we had 6 out (thought it was 7) from our best team that make up 46 points. Sure others will have different opinions on who makes up the best 22 that fit within the point value.

3 of them out are 1 pointers.
So you will never be able to field your best team.

So you will never be able to field your best team.

By your definition of “best team”, No. When I was referring to 6 out I mean 6 out from this years best 22 that fit in the points. Lol not sure what your not understanding.

Th
I’m sure there were many contentious free kicks like a double 50m penalty for nothing in the last to marby to give them back the lead. That’s local footy mate!

e game turned from just before 3/4 time when Hetherington who was clearly BOG at the time did his ACL then Griffin a hammy. Both had dominated in the centre and strangely the Marby coach kept Bravi at Half fwd didn’t make sense at all. Marby had no centre bounce structure in last 1/4 no sweeper and EK just kept strolling out and the rest is history. Hetherington had been a great pick up will be missed.

Remove this Banner Ad

EDFL Premier Discussion 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Back