EDFL Premier Discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

What would a club need to do right to win the club of the year award?
Is it voted on by other clubs or league officials?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Strange… wonder why you’re curious?… very little interest in premier edfl before… 🤔

#snoopin#snoopin
Lol I’ve always been interested in EDFL aswell as many other leagues in vic for a very very long time and have posted on here before. Yes I am also curious about ash but I am also curious to see who is coaching strathmore next year as they’re the only premier club rumoured to still have an opening and a big club at that? Is that okay with you mate?

Deer park release statement that Scotland and them have decided to part ways, as he is looking at other opportunities!!!
Wow. What better opportunity would exist in local football than to coach Deer Park in its first year in EDFL Premier League?. I presume Heath Scotland has his eye on a role within the AFL system and this is behind his decision?

Wow. What better opportunity would exist in local football than to coach Deer Park in its first year in EDFL Premier League?. I presume Heath Scotland has his eye on a role within the AFL system and this is behind his decision?

From what you hear, it'd be surprising if Heath got another job in the AFL system...

If they were to change coach… what do you propose they do?.. wait til he decides he’s ready to return while all other coaches are planning their 2024 and recruiting?.. haha
Well you’d know… your old coach has been rumoured to be the next coach…… but things have changed drastically in the past week 🤔🤫

Well you’d know… your old coach has been rumoured to be the next coach…… but things have changed drastically in the past week 🤔🤫
I’ve never been coached, uncoachable. I don’t listen.

What has changed drastically in the last week?… not a thing has changed recently.

Oh… wait… things have changed at your end of the interest… dramas in your region. Completely irrelevant to Strathmore.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back