EDFL Premier Discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keilor all good with Mighty Mick whilst others eat their own. Some clubs B’s their own worst enemies 😂
Which clubs are you referring to as other than the EK position mid year I don’t see anything unusual. Mighty Mick is a legend but let’s remember his on the huge coin. And keilor almost voted to oust him a few years back now.
Has that now changed the landscape along with the salary cap/points that clubs will now go hunting higher coaches and offer them the big $$ rather than recruit heavily.. However not many around of the calibre of McGuane, Ayres, Dan Jordan, McCartney, Tudor and could probably add Holland. Just to name a few!!

Which clubs are you referring to as other than the EK position mid year I don’t see anything unusual. Mighty Mick is a legend but let’s remember his on the huge coin. And keilor almost voted to oust him a few years back now.
Has that now changed the landscape along with the salary cap/points that clubs will now go hunting higher coaches and offer them the big $$ rather than recruit heavily.. However not many around of the calibre of McGuane, Ayres, Dan Jordan, McCartney, Tudor and could probably add Holland. Just to name a few!!
Bit early to compare Tudor to McGuane. Maybe Pacco are hoping they are getting the next Mick? Without proper infrastructure and culture no one will get to Micks heights

Bit early to compare Tudor to McGuane. Maybe Pacco are hoping they are getting the next Mick? Without proper infrastructure and culture no one will get to Micks heights
Spot on ontheroadagain!

Pacco have been wiped in three of their last four finals. Culture (or lack of) shines through when the going gets tough.

With their 18’s winning the flag and a new coach, they have a perfect opportunity to embed a great culture without having to go and recruit heavily.

Spot on ontheroadagain!

Pacco have been wiped in three of their last four finals. Culture (or lack of) shines through when the going gets tough.

With their 18’s winning the flag and a new coach, they have a perfect opportunity to embed a great culture without having to go and recruit heavily.

Usually lucky to get one or two out of u18’s that can go straight into a senior team that is top 4. Even when you win an u18 flag. Number of gun u18 at Abers, Keilor and Strathmore play 2’s for years before getting a senior game.
Doubt many out of that flag team are going make much difference.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Usually lucky to get one or two out of u18’s that can go straight into a senior team that is top 4. Even when you win an u18 flag. Number of gun u18 at Abers, Keilor and Strathmore play 2’s for years before getting a senior game.
Doubt many out of that flag team are going make much difference.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
You forget that Pacco’s 18’s have been ordinary for years, at times non-competitive.

And I’m not talking about these 18’s being world beaters in Rd 1 of 2024. However, a new voice and some decent youth coming through (on top of an already solid list) could pay dividends over the next year or two.

I’m also told Marty Allison and Strathmore have parted ways as well…… yet to be confirmed but from a reliable source….very very reliable
Bit of a shake up going on in premier division…. Coaching side of things
Spotlight off EK so the insestual and narsacistic ways at EK can for the time being fly under the radar…. Sigh of relief from pat 😂😂😂😂😂
if you are going to try use big words maybe learn how to spell

Are we expecting the competition of premier div to bounce back next season? Hope it does. Was great to see the number of juniors both teams used Gf day. Hope we see premier of old soon!

Brandon Coletta (Hillside) and Heath Shaw (retired) gone from Overland Reserve.

He wasn’t popular among the Essendon reserves however plenty of that coaching is manipulated from the AFL guys above.
Are you serious? You obviously did not see his results with the Essendon vfl side this yr. They went backwards bigtime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back