EDFL Premier Discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Few Div 1 & 2 club circling Keilor's 2s, 21 and under age group, not getting a run in the 1s. Big money talks, see if they committed to their junior club or chase seniors & $$

Brock Egglestone wins Strathmore's best and fairest.
Some huge news to come out of the Mores within the next week or so, some of it good and some of it not so good .
Some of it has been eluded to on here , but with repercussions that the club are not aware of . And maybe the head man down there has a few more questions to answer as we move forward .

Some huge news to come out of the Mores within the next week or so, some of it good and some of it not so good .
Some of it has been eluded to on here , but with repercussions that the club are not aware of . And maybe the head man down there has a few more questions to answer as we move forward .
Other than Marty Allison being sacked and Nick Ash being appointed ?

Get ya hand off it. Repercussions 🤣

It’s suburban footy cobber. only repercussions that matters a damn is players departing coz they don’t like a coach. From what my nephew that plays there said to me, the vast majority of players had no interest in staying without coach change. Being at half dozen games n going to huddles even I wondered if Alison knew what on flipping earth he was spruking bout. Hopefully whoever the new fella is, gets more love from the group& Mores stay strong. go Mores!

Don’t be vague… what repercussions?

Which head man do you speak of?

You hoping a vague and mildly threatening anonymous bigfooty post might change the clubs mind?

👌

Any news on the recruiting front? I heard possible Ben Ronke to Abers as well as Brodie Newman returning from SANFL opportunities?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

People can have their opinion on Marty Allison regarding whether he was the right person or not to coach Strathmore in 2023 - he still got them to a grand final.

From what I had heard, he was offered the job because no one else wanted to do it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back