EDFL Premier Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Me and some mates attended the Newport v East Keilor simulation on Saturday. First thing is congratulations to Newport for putting in a tremendous effort against more fancied opponents. By heck Newport is a well supported club with many people of all ages their in support. The coaching team at Newport is a well oiled machine and the club is clearly functioning very well. Hats of to Newport. East Keilor clearly superior around goal but Newport gave them a solid contest. One thing I will say is the East Keilor coach is very passionate. All in all a good hitout in quiet strong winds. Silvagni has tickets on himself and it is pretty obvious why he failed to make AFL. Will be interesting to see how Quick and Silvagni combine if they both play in the backline. Quick likes to run the show.

Me and some mates attended the Newport v East Keilor simulation on Saturday. First thing is congratulations to Newport for putting in a tremendous effort against more fancied opponents. By heck Newport is a well supported club with many people of all ages their in support. The coaching team at Newport is a well oiled machine and the club is clearly functioning very well. Hats of to Newport. East Keilor clearly superior around goal but Newport gave them a solid contest. One thing I will say is the East Keilor coach is very passionate. All in all a good hitout in quiet strong winds. Silvagni has tickets on himself and it is pretty obvious why he failed to make AFL. Will be interesting to see how Quick and Silvagni combine if they both play in the backline. Quick likes to run the show.
They will desperately need Quick & Silvagni to stand up. Shaw & Coletta have been very solid and both good organisers behind the ball, Shaw obviously elite. They will most likely need Hill fwd and won’t want to force him back where he has done well in the past. Will be keen to see how they shape up in against a more suitable opponent.

Who are Deer Park playing in coming weeks ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back