EDFL Premier Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Keilor/Pacco match of the day.

3rd time already this season Keilor match of the day.
I don’t have an issue with this match getting it but do have an issue 3 times already. Why give the DP/Keilor match of the day?

Ladies should also be getting a fair go as well, 1 women’s match so far.

I don’t have an issue with this match getting it but do have an issue 3 times already. Why give the DP/Keilor match of the day?

The league have listened and there is a MOTD in SW Div1

BH vs GV

How many vans do the league have?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Should be only Premier League games in my opinion. It’s your main competition so showcase it. Who wants to watch female footy or Division 1 footy. Waste of time.

Should be only Premier League games in my opinion. It’s your main competition so showcase it. Who wants to watch female footy or Division 1 footy. Waste of time.

Wow… let’s not be too elitist, hey

I’ve been to a few very substandard premier league games in recent years, some were with the “big4”, which if showcased, would be raising questions in their own right!

Hopefully your kids are always winning, are dux of their schools, become CEOs straight out of uni and bring home models as their life long partners
For you would be a sad soul if none of the above come to fruition!

With an attitude like that, I'd suggest that if his or her team got relegated then they'd piss off and follow another Premier club ...

Spot on
Or cry to the president why their little precious child is playing in the B team… in fact he would probably coach the As so that his kid is an A Team player…

Womens footy is a joke. Don't kid yourself that perople care about it.

Name another competition in any state that doesn’t showcase their main leagues.

Every competition is based on their Main competition, just not sure what you gain by televising sub standard games of footy.

Wasn’t being smart arse just my opinion. Don’t mind all the GF’s being shown as that does have good atmosphere and generally good crowds.

I just think it’s strange set up compared to other leagues and probably devalues the overall view of competition.

With all due respect, no one cares about the ladies football

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I tried to tell everyone, abers are pretenders. Mighty Mick has one had on the cup
he does have one hand on the cup, Abers still took 2 quarters off them and were in the game until blew out late just showing how good Keilor team really is and depth is too much for anyone else, paco good side on paper but choke every year in finals they'll lose by 30 on sat unless saad really gets off the chain

Ladies should also be getting a fair go as well, 1 women’s match so far

he does have one hand on the cup, Abers still took 2 quarters off them and were in the game until blew out late just showing how good Keilor team really is and depth is too much for anyone else, paco good side on paper but choke every year in finals they'll lose by 30 on sat unless saad really gets off the chain
You have no idea.. different coach different players

Moronic comment ,PV beat Keilor during the finals in 2022 .
Pacco often struggle with depth come the end of the season nothing to do with choking. You said it yourself Keilor have too much depth for everyone else.

On Pixel 6a using BigFooty.com mobile app

Moronic comment ,PV beat Keilor during the finals in 2022 .
Pacco often struggle with depth come the end of the season nothing to do with choking. You said it yourself Keilor have too much depth for everyone else.

On Pixel 6a using BigFooty.com mobile app
I think everyone here( apart from Keilor supporters) would love to see Pacco get a win tomorrow.

Deer Park cannot accommodate anymore Premiership Cups until a major extension to the rooms is completed. For the sake of other teams I hope the build takes some time....
Deer Park should be so proud of how they have planned and prepared for their first season in the Premier competition in 2024. Their depth is so strong that their 60 plus year old President had to play in their reserves last week and apparently their out spoken and strutting ex president doesn’t understand the Player Points system and his scatter brain and desperate recruiting raids means they all can’t play in the seniors - very entertaining to watch from afar

Deer Park should be so proud of how they have planned and prepared for their first season in the Premier competition in 2024. Their depth is so strong that their 60 plus year old President had to play in their reserves last week and apparently their out spoken and strutting ex president doesn’t understand the Player Points system and his scatter brain and desperate recruiting raids means they all can’t play in the seniors - very entertaining to watch from afar
Your kidding? If so that’s an embarrassment give it another month of no wins the joint will implode

Remove this Banner Ad

Back