EDFL Premier Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

How hard is it for clubs to put up progress scores, other leagues seem to have no issue with current application
contributing factors could be anything from literally 3-4 volunteers trying to run the entire day on a home game or poor wi-fi connection again perhaps using a volunteers hotspot a non tech minded volunteer timekeeping whilst a stack of opinionated parents and other capable refuse to hop in and help. if i was a volunteer and more critical operation duties needed tending to the last thing id be worried about is live scoring

Alright enough of the EK and Pat bashing, for now...

Who saw the Keilor v Avondale Heights score?
Flyingleslieskite nothing unusual about the margin between 1st and 10th.

Now back to EK, dis anyone think they would lose by 90 points on their home deck to a team that hadn't won a game. Surely coach has sacked himself

EK odds on to be relegated now. The Lions notch up consecutive wins before the Bye. Tough assignment in the coming weeks with Strathmore and the raging Keilor away to come.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pat the coach is done the players have checked out it’s all over for EKFC Pat has no choice but to walk as todays game just shows they are Cooked mentally and physically they were embarrassing to loose to a team who were 0-8

Thought I’d take myself out to Overland Reserve for a look today, expecting a decent clash.

Not taking anything away from APW who were relentless all day but EK were pathetic. Skills poor, attitude worse (aside from Dennis who busted his backside off all day).

To make matters worse, not a skerrick of hot food available at the canteen at half time.

If Pat doesn’t chuck it in after that effort, he never will.

How hard is it for clubs to put up progress scores, other leagues seem to have no issue with current application
Surely it's time for the league to stop fining EK $100 each time for not posting live scores and impose a bigger punishment. Listening to the Footy Ops manager on radio he was not happy so I hope he does something more for a serial offender. The can post a video of every goal kicked on their socials but can't manage to get a live score up. Taking the piss

On SM-S928B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Thought I’d take myself out to Overland Reserve for a look today, expecting a decent clash.

Not taking anything away from APW who were relentless all day but EK were pathetic. Skills poor, attitude worse (aside from Dennis who busted his backside off all day).

To make matters worse, not a skerrick of hot food available at the canteen at half time.

If Pat doesn’t chuck it in after that effort, he never will.
Made the same decision, thought there would plenty of spice with so much on the line. EK didn’t give a yelp! Effort was poor for the standard and some very unprofessional players phoning it in for a bit of easy cash. Agree Dennis tried hard all day, but had little to no impact on the game.
Pat treats his players with zero respect, it’s all about him. Rather than try problem solve and give some instructions at 1/4 time, he instead dragged his bottom lip across the ground and spoke for less than 30 secs at both breaks. His message was 100% blame on the players and that they let him down. He gave up at 1/4 time. He is that incompetent it’s amazing he is still the coach, grow a set EK and restore some pride in your club.
APW were brilliant, dominated at stoppage, hit targets and worked hard all day. Tyson Young back to his absolute best, clear BOG for me. Muratore has sticky hands and was allowed to play all on his own, along with his other forwards. If Tim Quick is on more than $300 a game he is well overpaid, useless. Lost count how many times APW marked inside50 uncontested.
Was able to grab a lukewarm coke from the canteen but same for me no available hot food.
On today’s effort and atmosphere around the place would shocked if they stay up. APW on todays form will be above them after there next game.

Remove this Banner Ad

EDFL Premier Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back