EDFL Premier Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Deer Park should be satisfied with where they'll probably end out at seasons end I would think. 5-7 wins would be a good return 1st year in.

Avondale back to Div 1.

Avondale somehow had money 10-12 years ago when they paid big $ for Rose and Galea and were top 4 for 2-3 years. Whoever put the money in or whoever was running the footy department back then should realise they fkd up.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Avondale somehow had money 10-12 years ago when they paid big $ for Rose and Galea and were top 4 for 2-3 years. Whoever put the money in or whoever was running the footy department back then should realise they fkd up.

The Bill Vlahos punters club stopped providing the money. Either way Avondale long overdue to be relegated, done nothing in premier for years.

The Bill Vlahos punters club stopped providing the money. Either way Avondale long overdue to be relegated, done nothing in premier for years.
Marby supporter here, but lots of AH respect.. Reckon relegation won’t hurt Heights too much.. Proud club with lots of long term good people involved

Deer Park played well today and were unlucky not to beat Pascoe Vale. Food fantastic. Away teams facilities a joke. Field Umpiring at times absolutely woeful. Boundary and Goal Umpiring excellent.
* Note the local LABOR member is a sponsor of the home team. Perhaps he or one of the 100 local vape shops could arrange some funds to do the place up. Looks like it has not had a cent spent on it in 40 years.
Home teams must be happy with the continued support of the travelling Deer Park faithful who nearly outnumber the home teams crowds.
They must have lost faith around the 20 minute mark of the last quarter as they all (about 10 of them) hurriedly left the game . Club function or not it was a pretty poor effort from the No IdeaPark supporters

Not sure but how has he not been letting his mates down for the last 12 weeks but is now back not wanting to let them down.

Seem a bit of vision from APW vs EK. The APW ground looks very ordinary with a few big puddles of water. For a supposedly premier metro league that’s NOT a great look at all.

Seem a bit of vision from APW vs EK. The APW ground looks very ordinary with a few big puddles of water. For a supposedly premier metro league that’s NOT a great look at all.
Council look after the grounds, not clubs.
And moonee valley and Moreland councils are both crap at maintaining the footy ovals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good luck trying to watch it as the 2nd and 4th quarters have not been made available on the sportscast replay. All other games are available, so l don't know if the EDFL or Abers are holding these quarters out.
Watched it Sunday morning the vision was not very good cameraman didn’t get the incident on video. Saw Xavier get a yellow card for what I could not tell you.

Abers tried to use muscle to beat Keilor. Lots of targeting the player instead of the ball.
One player, who l won't name, even tried to take out Thomas McGuane off the ball causing a very fiery incident. Thomas went off for a short time but returned and continued to play well. Hopefully the video caught caught it, because the umpires didn't.
That’s not great if any way untoward, but just because his young if he plays senior footy then expect a bit of physicality as a way of an opposition tactic to maybe off balance coach McGuane.

I will look with interest if Tom gets drafted if McGuane will continue on as coach at local level or will he step aside and assume a coaching director type role to allow time to watch Tom play. However was Tom not playing Vic Metro?? Then maybe is not rated as high! But good luck to him and other kids come draft day..

That’s not great if any way untoward, but just because his young if he plays senior footy then expect a bit of physicality as a way of an opposition tactic to maybe off balance coach McGuane.

I will look with interest if Tom gets drafted if McGuane will continue on as coach at local level or will he step aside and assume a coaching director type role to allow time to watch Tom play. However was Tom not playing Vic Metro?? Then maybe is not rated as high! But good luck to him and other kids come draft day..
100%. If he is 14, 16 or 45 and he runs out he is entitled to be treated the same as any other player on the ground. He probably has a few tickets on himself that may need clipping.

100%. If he is 14, 16 or 45 and he runs out he is entitled to be treated the same as any other player on the ground. He probably has a few tickets on himself that may need clipping.
You obviously do not know the lad, have probably never seen him play and yes they are entitled to show some force against him but to deliberately take a 16yr old out off the ball just to cause his father some angst is pretty low. As l mentioned in an earlier post he came back on and ended up in Keilor's best players.

You obviously do not know the lad, have probably never seen him play and yes they are entitled to show some force against him but to deliberately take a 16yr old out off the ball just to cause his father some angst is pretty low. As l mentioned in an earlier post he came back on and ended up in Keilor's best players.
Run over the white line it's game on. Only another player to stop regardless of age.

SWOOPINGTIME

Remove this Banner Ad

EDFL Premier Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back