EDFL Div 1 Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

As a Tulla supporter, I will definitely miss watching DC coach. His passion and enthusiasm for the game and the club was always contagious. He always gave 1000% and I'm that will still be the case during the final two matches.

Despite recruiting well, this season just hasn't worked out the way most of us thought it would. DC did an amazing job last season, finishing strongly with a much weaker list, especially considering that we were looking very likely to be relegated when he first took over again. There was some real excitement over the pre-season.

I haven't seen as many Tulla senior games this year as I would have liked to so it's a bit hard to say where things have gone wrong but there have been several close games where the boys just didn't get over the line.

Is there a women's forum on big footy still? Noted that the preliminary final for women is being played at Buckley Park. That joint is an absolute cow paddock. Even in the summer it's not fit for cricket so no idea how it can be fit for a women's prelim final. We aren't serious about women's footy if we are sending them there to play.

On SM-S928B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Yes, there is a Women's forum on EDFL Bigfooty.

I agree with you, when I saw that Buckley Park was being used as a finals ground, I was very surprised.

The Premier women are playing their PF at your ground next week. What condition is it in.

Is there a women's forum on big footy still? Noted that the preliminary final for women is being played at Buckley Park. That joint is an absolute cow paddock. Even in the summer it's not fit for cricket so no idea how it can be fit for a women's prelim final. We aren't serious about women's footy if we are sending them there to play.

Is that Abers women’s ground??

Might have to do with what’s available. I’m sure Prem and Div 1 women get priority as well as the normal men’s fixtures that can’t be moved due to them being home and away. No sure what else you want?

I agree with you, when I saw that Buckley Park was being used as a finals ground, I was very surprised.

The Premier women are playing their PF at your ground next week. What condition is it in.
They’re sending Prem women there? 🤷🏼‍♂️

They’re sending Prem women there? 🤷🏼‍♂️
Div 1 and Div 2 are playing their PF's at Buckley Park this week and their GF's at Coburg next week.
Premier are playing their finals this week at Taylor's Lakes and East Sunbury, with their PF at RP and GF at Windy Hill

Div 1 and Div 2 are playing their PF's at Buckley Park this week and their GF's at Coburg next week.
Premier are playing their finals this week at Taylor's Lakes and East Sunbury, with their PF at RP and GF at Windy Hill
Strange east Sunbury is hosting? I thought EDFL were all about the venues being gated.

On SM-G970F using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Very very good condition. Goal square is a bit of a mess at the club room end and centre square is patchy but the ground in general is excellent. Just checked and the div2 prelim moved to nipper Jordan but the div1 starts at Buckley Park??? Make sense of that

Goodness knows how that ground can possibly be fit to host prelim finals! Who is making these decisions? I get that there is men’s home and away games being played on Saturday but seriously, there must be something better than Buckley Park for a major finals game!

Oak Park by 60 over Rupo

St.Albans by 50 over Roxy

Tulla by 20 over Craigieburn

Marby Park by 10 over West Coburg

Moonee Valley by 40 over KP

Big win over a quality side.
Went to the game (brilliant Marby burger too!)
Mentioned by Brodie H after the game addressing his players that 4 decent WC players were out due to injury, and not to become too complacent!
Hillside will be nervous as in last H&A at their home ground next week?
Should be a cracker!
(Their burgers also rate highly btw)

Went to the game (brilliant Marby burger too!)
Mentioned by Brodie H after the game addressing his players that 4 decent WC players were out due to injury, and not to become too complacent!
Hillside will be nervous as in last H&A at their home ground next week?
Should be a cracker!
(Their burgers also rate highly btw)
Try 5 of there best

Remove this Banner Ad

EDFL Div 1 Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back