EDFL Premier Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

He over ran yhe ball then had no opinion to brace for compact it was split second this is what's fkd afl now shits dribbling down to edfl stop being a soft **** this is footy it's good to see if hd hit him in head fine 4 weeks but he should not be playing gor next 2 weeks either protocol head nock but let's see I bet he plays so its just shoulder hit its play on
Elbow to the head mate
It was all in the vision !
Ran at him elbow up, collected his head with the elbow !
#19 got his right whack of 4 weeks pal

So pacco bloke should miss 2 weeks concusion rule right no he will play did not get him in the head it soft as
Explain the egg on his head idiot !
Didn’t get concussed ( he’s got a head as hard as a cats head) but fact is, he is out for the first 4 games !
Go have a talk to him about how the tribunal went 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Do you wonder why the vision is gone !
Have a think ! 🙄

Didn’t get concussed ( he’s got a head as hard as a cats head) but fact is, he is out for the first 4 games !
Have a think ! 🙄
That bullshit if his got egg on his head it's protocol to have 21 days of or its bullshit an his soft as no doubt he ratted out bloke at tribunal aswell

Have a think ! 🙄
Didn’t have concussion
Are u a doctor now
Big egg on his head
Didn’t come back on
But right to go next week
21 days
Should of thought that threw before telling the tribunal

Didn’t have concussion
Are u a doctor now
Big egg on his head
Didn’t come back on
21 days
you’re delusional pal 🤣
Face it, 4 weeks for a thug act !
Vision said it all, tribunal went for record quick time, can’t dispute what they all saw in the room 🫣
Bloke had a brain fade, frustrated uncontrolled aggression.

Done
Dusted
See ya next season 👍🏽

you’re delusional pal 🤣
Face it, 4 weeks for a thug act !
Vision said it all, tribunal went for record quick time, can’t dispute what they all saw in the room 🫣
Bloke had a brain fade, frustrated uncontrolled aggression.

Done
Dusted
See ya next season 👍🏽
The fact is 21 days
U keep bringing up the act
Not arguing that
Protocol is concussion rule
we had two players this year get hit high and sat them out for 21 days
It is the rule pal
Club responsibility
👮‍♀️

Didn’t have concussion
Are u a doctor now
Big egg on his head
Didn’t come back on
21 days
Find it hard to believe he didn’t have concussion. I feel that he should be missing 2 weeks minimum if he copped an elbow to the head and developed an egg on his head. The league should ask for a head knock paper work to be completed by the doctor allowing him to play before he takes the field this weekend. Especially after the current court case involving the league and concussion.

Find it hard to believe he didn’t have concussion. I feel that he should be missing 2 weeks minimum if he copped an elbow to the head and developed an egg on his head. The league should ask for a head knock paper work to be completed by the doctor allowing him to play before he takes the field this weekend. Especially after the current court case involving the league and concussion.
100% if he got him in the head an his got a egg yes 4 weeks an he miss 21 days simple as that move on

The fact is 21 days
U keep bringing up the act
Not arguing that
Protocol is concussion rule
we had two players this year get hit high and sat them out for 21 days
It is the rule pal
Club responsibility
👮‍♀️
You can be hit in the head and not have concussion!!
Player did go to Bundoora head check, ran tests and no concussion
That’s the club responsibility which was carried through as per protocols via EDFL/VFL.
Same, had 3 players out for 21 days one out for 2 months… can’t muck around with heads, given recent advances in research.
Not worth it for long term effects.
100% agree gotta protect the head.

You can be hit in the head and not have concussion!!
Player did go to Bundoora head check, ran tests and no concussion
That’s the club responsibility which was carried through as per protocols via EDFL/VFL.
Same, had 3 players out for 21 days one out for 2 months… can’t muck around with heads, given recent advances in research.
Not worth it for long term effects.
100% agree gotta protect the head.
Pretty weird to see people campaigning for a player to miss a final. I’m sure Pascoe Vale are not going to put a player out there that’s at risk, and hasn’t passed a medical.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty weird to see people campaigning for a player to miss a final. I’m sure Pascoe Vale are not going to put a player out there that’s at risk, and hasn’t passed a medical.
Correct
How about dickheads don’t try and run through opposition players front on, with their elbow raised, and idiots say it was legal and the player/ football is now soft !
Player health has to be No 1
Protect the head always

What do think turbo
U are a big advocate of rules and regulations
Hey mate, he went straight at the player and looked to be an elbow or shoulder so that’s weeks every day of the week. Player got up and waked off so that probably helped Edwards in fact. 4 weeks might be harsh ( but if it was an elbow then 4 is fair) but in todays footy if you choose to run at the player instead of going the ball your gone.

Hey mate, he went straight at the player and looked to be an elbow or shoulder so that’s weeks every day of the week. Player got up and waked off so that probably helped Edwards in fact. 4 weeks might be harsh ( but if it was an elbow then 4 is fair) but in todays footy if you choose to run at the player instead of going the ball your gone.
Last week young got punched in the face and u all say suck it up and move on
Bloke get not one week
U blokes are f##ked

Young gave one & got one back, hardly a victim but they can both cop a week if it helps..

Edwards bumped & caught someone high with what looked like a raised arm, I wouldn't think anyone is too shocked if he has been suspended.
So a push to chest and a hit to the face all good
Just trying to get my head around your thought of thinking or the lack of it
Maybe u high end clubs might be a little scared of apw

So a push to chest and a hit to the face all good
Just trying to get my head around your thought of thinking or the lack of it
Maybe u high end clubs might be a little scared of apw
This has to be a pisstake,
I refuse to believe that you're actually this stupid.

Last week young got punched in the face and u all say suck it up and move on
Bloke get not one week
U blokes are f##ked
Hey mate, you’re very passionate. On the vision from last week I seen young punch the other guy in the stomach first which triggered the incident. Not sure there was to much in all that tbh. On this incident Edwards is a pretty fair player but goes hard. Think he would admit he just made an error of judgement and if it’s an elbow it’s definitely around 4 but if not I reckon 3 weeks is probably fair. The Pacco player walking off has probably saved him a few weeks mate!! My judgement is based on the it’s known to ALL that these incidents are not part of our game any longer. You need to go the ball rather than the player.

APW had a great year imo, so be happy.
Stay well and safe old mate..It’s finals time!

Remove this Banner Ad

EDFL Premier Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back